From: High Plains Thumper
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Finally busted ....
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 22:35:18 +0900

Well, it looks like I'm busted.

I found out that AIOE uses an encrypted ID for posting host, but it is not
randomised by contact. It is related to the IP address that posting host
uses and is consistent.

I figured that since the trolls use AIOE to anonymise themselves, why not?

I have found out that it can be tied to a particular user. My ISP does not
change my IP address.

Live and learn ....

Anyway, I got a kick out of some of the responses as "Wendy Toiletwater",
LOL.

Well, I figure that trying to be like the trolls and do some limited
trolling is probably, well, best left up to trolls.

It was fun trying, but it is too much trouble to look for anonymising
servers.