George Hostler Lies Again - Linux

This is a discussion on George Hostler Lies Again - Linux ; HighPlainsThumper_Rafael_GeorgeHostler_WendyToilet water_RobinTCox_Liar__****sucker_Retard_Nymshifter _Cunt_NetKKKop_Netnanny wrote: > > Yes, he demonstrates all of those. He'll say something like, "You need to > get a life, High Plains Hypocrite." He can't even respect people's names > or nyms. Message-ID: User-Agent: Thunderbird 2.0.0.14 (Windows/20080421) ...

  1. George Hostler Lies Again

    From: High Plains Thumper
    Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
    Subject: Finally busted ....
    Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 22:35:18 +0900

    Well, it looks like I'm busted.

    I found out that AIOE uses an encrypted ID for posting host, but it is not
    randomised by contact. It is related to the IP address that posting host
    uses and is consistent.

    I figured that since the trolls use AIOE to anonymise themselves, why not?

    I have found out that it can be tied to a particular user. My ISP does not
    change my IP address.

    Live and learn ....

    Anyway, I got a kick out of some of the responses as "Wendy Toiletwater",
    LOL.

    Well, I figure that trying to be like the trolls and do some limited
    trolling is probably, well, best left up to trolls.

    It was fun trying, but it is too much trouble to look for anonymising
    servers.

  2. Re: George Hostler Lies Again

    On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 15:50:04 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio wrote:

    > HighPlainsThumper_Rafael_GeorgeHostler_WendyToilet water_RobinTCox_Liar__****sucker_Retard_Nymshifter _Cunt_NetKKKop_Netnanny wrote:
    >

    >> Yes, he demonstrates all of those. He'll say something like, "You need to
    >> get a life, High Plains Hypocrite." He can't even respect people's names
    >> or nyms.

    > From: High Plains Thumper
    > Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
    > Subject: Finally busted ....
    > Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 22:35:18 +0900
    >
    > Well, it looks like I'm busted.
    >
    > I found out that AIOE uses an encrypted ID for posting host, but it is not
    > randomised by contact. It is related to the IP address that posting host
    > uses and is consistent.
    >
    > I figured that since the trolls use AIOE to anonymise themselves, why not?
    >
    > I have found out that it can be tied to a particular user. My ISP does not
    > change my IP address.
    >
    > Live and learn ....
    >
    > Anyway, I got a kick out of some of the responses as "Wendy Toiletwater",
    > LOL.
    >
    > Well, I figure that trying to be like the trolls and do some limited
    > trolling is probably, well, best left up to trolls.
    >
    > It was fun trying, but it is too much trouble to look for anonymising
    > servers.

    High Plains Thumper is by far the most pathetic moron to ever reside in
    COLA.
    He has obviously fallen off his *thumper* too many times and hit his head
    on the ground.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: George Hostler Lies Again

    On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 19:01:46 +0200, KUTLOZE SCHEEFGEPOEPTE wrote:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb." schreef in bericht
    >> On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 15:50:04 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio wrote:
    >>
    >>> HighPlainsThumper_Rafael_GeorgeHostler_WendyToilet water_RobinTCox_Liar__****sucker_Retard_Nymshifter _Cunt_NetKKKop_Netnanny

    >>> From: High Plains Thumper
    >>> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
    >>> Subject: Finally busted ....
    >>> Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 22:35:18 +0900
    >>>
    >>> Well, it looks like I'm busted.
    >>>
    >>> I found out that AIOE uses an encrypted ID for posting host, but it is
    >>> not
    >>> randomised by contact. It is related to the IP address that posting host
    >>> uses and is consistent.
    >>>
    >>> I figured that since the trolls use AIOE to anonymise themselves, why
    >>> not?
    >>>
    >>> I have found out that it can be tied to a particular user. My ISP does
    >>> not
    >>> change my IP address.
    >>>
    >>> Live and learn ....
    >>>
    >>> Anyway, I got a kick out of some of the responses as "Wendy Toiletwater",
    >>> LOL.
    >>>
    >>> Well, I figure that trying to be like the trolls and do some limited
    >>> trolling is probably, well, best left up to trolls.
    >>>
    >>> It was fun trying, but it is too much trouble to look for anonymising
    >>> servers.
    >>>

    >> High Plains Thumper is by far the most pathetic moron to ever reside in
    >> COLA.
    >> He has obviously fallen off his *thumper* too many times and hit his head
    >> on the ground.
    >>

    > HPT is a perfect example of a Thumperholdasack, also referred to as a *H*
    > oldasack sucka *P* enis *T* humper.

    LMAO!!!!

    Almost lost my cafe on that one!

    --