Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Linux

This is a discussion on Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Linux ; On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 08:22:38 +0200, Hadron wrote: > Rick writes: > >> Ezekiel wrote: >>> "Rick" wrote in message >>> news:wfWdnfy-YYo0QdLVnZ2dnUVZ_r_inZ2d@supernews.com... >>>> Hadron wrote: >>>> >>>> And, AGAIN, from statements, it seems many people voted to convict >>>> ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Results 141 to 153 of 153

  1. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body

    On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 08:22:38 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Rick writes:
    >
    >> Ezekiel wrote:
    >>> "Rick" wrote in message

    >>> The jury found him guilty because of the evidence, testimony and facts
    >>> of the case. You can't simply conclude that they found him guilty
    >>> "because they didn't like his testimonty" as if that was the only
    >>> reason. It may have been part of the reason they found him guilty but
    >>> it certainly was not the only reason.

    >> I can conclude anything I want. And I came to my conclusions after
    >> hearing their statements.
    >>

    > The same Rick who fathomed that "4 UIs"(*) on one desktop didn't mean it
    > was "fractured".

    Having 4 UIs available to a user doesn't mean anything is fractured.

    > LOL.
    >
    > Laughable.

    Yes, you are.

    > (*)
    >
    > 4 different UIs meaning 4 different window standards with different
    > interface standards.

    Ya think ?

    --
    Rick

  2. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    Hi,

    Cyber Narcissist

    http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/journal67.html

    Narcissists as Drama Queens

    The Narcissist as Know-it-all

    For a more detailed view of pathological narcissism and the
    Narcissistic
    Personality Disorder (NPD) - click on these links:

    http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/npdglance.html

    http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/...ismglance.html

    Other Personality Disorders

    http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/faqpd.html

    Pathological Narcissism and Other Mental Health Disorders

    http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/faq82.html

    NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder) and AsPD (Antisocial
    Personality
    Disorder, Psychopathy, or Sociopathy)

    http://samvak.tripod.com/personalitydisorders16.html

    http://samvak.tripod.com/personalitydisorders15.html

    Sam

  3. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 11:01:51 -0700 (PDT), samvaknin wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Cyber Narcissist
    >
    > http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/journal67.html
    >
    > Narcissists as Drama Queens

    > The Narcissist as Know-it-all

    > For a more detailed view of pathological narcissism and the
    > Narcissistic
    > Personality Disorder (NPD) - click on these links:
    >
    > http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/npdglance.html
    >
    > http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/...ismglance.html
    >
    > Other Personality Disorders
    >
    > http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/faqpd.html
    >
    > Pathological Narcissism and Other Mental Health Disorders
    >
    > http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/faq82.html
    >
    > NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder) and AsPD (Antisocial
    > Personality
    > Disorder, Psychopathy, or Sociopathy)
    >
    > http://samvak.tripod.com/personalitydisorders16.html
    >
    > http://samvak.tripod.com/personalitydisorders15.html
    >
    > Sam

    That seems to be a spot on description of Roy Schestowitz.
    In fact he could be the poster child.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  4. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > On Mon, 09 Jun 2008 17:58:13 -0400, leebossa wrote:
    >
    >> he should have just pleaded guilty...he was never going to be acquitted.
    >> He could have gotten parole at some point and helped find the
    >> body....what a prick.

    > His lawyer should have resigned because it seems that he lost control of
    > the case, ieutting Reiser on the stand.
    > When you have an oddball client, guilty or not, putting him on the stand is
    > a major mistake.

    true...i saw reiser being interviewed and it was quite obvious this guy
    is whacked...putting him on the stand was suicide becuase he would be
    his own worst enemy. Like a lot of people who kill their spouses, he's
    so sure he's going to beat the rap and cheat the hangman, that he's SOOO
    smart and such a genius, and he's so crafty...and he just proceeds to
    alienate everyone with criminal obnoxiousness. It was the worst thing
    for his attorney but it was the best thing for the case. Guys like him
    or Scott peterson for example think no one can outsmart them, and they
    end up screwing themselves.

  5. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body

    leebossa wrote:

    >he's SOOO
    >smart and such a genius, and he's so crafty...and he just proceeds to
    >alienate everyone with criminal obnoxiousness.

    Like when Billy G took the stand...

  6. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body

    On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 14:17:03 -0400, leebossa wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >> On Mon, 09 Jun 2008 17:58:13 -0400, leebossa wrote:
    >>
    >>> he should have just pleaded guilty...he was never going to be acquitted.
    >>> He could have gotten parole at some point and helped find the
    >>> body....what a prick.

    >> His lawyer should have resigned because it seems that he lost control of
    >> the case, ieutting Reiser on the stand.
    >> When you have an oddball client, guilty or not, putting him on the stand is
    >> a major mistake.
    >>

    > true...i saw reiser being interviewed and it was quite obvious this guy
    > is whacked...putting him on the stand was suicide becuase he would be
    > his own worst enemy. Like a lot of people who kill their spouses, he's
    > so sure he's going to beat the rap and cheat the hangman, that he's SOOO
    > smart and such a genius, and he's so crafty...and he just proceeds to
    > alienate everyone with criminal obnoxiousness. It was the worst thing
    > for his attorney but it was the best thing for the case. Guys like him
    > or Scott peterson for example think no one can outsmart them, and they
    > end up screwing themselves.

    exactly!

    The term is sociopath.
    Ted Bundy.
    Scott Peterson.
    Hans Reiser.
    That Police Officer who had 2 or 3 wives disappear(I forget his name).
    Etc......

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  7. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body

    On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 14:14:31 -0500, chrisv wrote:

    > leebossa wrote:
    >
    >>he's SOOO
    >>smart and such a genius, and he's so crafty...and he just proceeds to
    >>alienate everyone with criminal obnoxiousness.

    > Like when Billy G took the stand...

    Idiot.
    Do you even know the difference between a civil trial and a criminal one?
    I doubt it.

    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  8. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body

    "leebossa" wrote in message
    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >> On Mon, 09 Jun 2008 17:58:13 -0400, leebossa wrote:
    >>
    >>> he should have just pleaded guilty...he was never going to be
    >>> acquitted. He could have gotten parole at some point and helped find
    >>> the body....what a prick.

    >> His lawyer should have resigned because it seems that he lost control of
    >> the case, ieutting Reiser on the stand.
    >> When you have an oddball client, guilty or not, putting him on the stand
    >> is
    >> a major mistake.
    >>

    > true...i saw reiser being interviewed and it was quite obvious this guy
    > is whacked...putting him on the stand was suicide becuase he would be his
    > own worst enemy. Like a lot of people who kill their spouses, he's so
    > sure he's going to beat the rap and cheat the hangman, that he's SOOO
    > smart and such a genius, and he's so crafty...and he just proceeds to
    > alienate everyone with criminal obnoxiousness. It was the worst thing for
    > his attorney but it was the best thing for the case. Guys like him or
    > Scott peterson for example think no one can outsmart them, and they end
    > up screwing themselves.

    Well put. Every now and then some arrogant asshole (like Hans Reiser) takes
    the stand and literally thinks "I'm so smart that I'll just dazzle all of
    these 'fools' here with my testimony." The problem is that while this
    murderer might have been smart in that he can lock himself in a room and
    write code for a linux filesystem, he's not even in the same league as an
    experienced criminal attorney who's fairly bright himself.

    I'm glad to see that the murderer has been caught, prosecuted and found
    guilty. Justice has been served and Hans Reiser can now spend the rest of
    his miserable life being someone's prison bitch.

  9. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body

    On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 08:14:49 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > I'm glad to see that the murderer has been caught, prosecuted and found
    > guilty. Justice has been served and Hans Reiser can now spend the rest of
    > his miserable life being someone's prison bitch.

    I'll wager that Rick is getting jealous.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  10. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body

    On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 11:24:29 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 08:14:49 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >

    >> I'm glad to see that the murderer has been caught, prosecuted and found
    >> guilty. Justice has been served and Hans Reiser can now spend the rest
    >> of his miserable life being someone's prison bitch.

    > I'll wager that Rick is getting jealous.

    Bet your life. Please. Have your survivors get back to us.

    --
    Rick

  11. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body

    On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 10:50:37 -0500, Rick wrote:

    > On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 11:24:29 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 08:14:49 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >>

    >>> I'm glad to see that the murderer has been caught, prosecuted and found
    >>> guilty. Justice has been served and Hans Reiser can now spend the rest
    >>> of his miserable life being someone's prison bitch.

    >> I'll wager that Rick is getting jealous.

    > Bet your life. Please. Have your survivors get back to us.

    Us?

    You mean there is more than one of you Rick?

    Wow!

    Those voices in your head must be getting a wee bit loud these days!
    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  12. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body

    "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    > On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 10:50:37 -0500, Rick wrote:

    >>> I'll wager that Rick is getting jealous.

    >> Bet your life. Please. Have your survivors get back to us.

    > Us?
    >
    > You mean there is more than one of you Rick?
    >
    > Wow!
    >
    > Those voices in your head must be getting a wee bit loud these days!

    It would explain the apparent flip flopping. It's another Rick putting
    forward views which disagree with the real Rick's previously expressed
    views! Poor Rick. A laughing stock. Even the "advocates" won't help him
    - it reminds me of Kier being scolded by the 'tards and he so wanted to
    be one of them.

    --
    "Maybe you can buy a Saturday Night Special and blow your POS brains out."
    -- Rick in comp.os.linux.advocacy

  13. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body

    On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 20:06:55 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    >>> Bet your life. Please. Have your survivors get back to us.

    >> Us?
    >>
    >> You mean there is more than one of you Rick?
    >>
    >> Wow!
    >>
    >> Those voices in your head must be getting a wee bit loud these days!

    > It would explain the apparent flip flopping. It's another Rick putting
    > forward views which disagree with the real Rick's previously expressed
    > views! Poor Rick. A laughing stock. Even the "advocates" won't help him
    > - it reminds me of Kier being scolded by the 'tards and he so wanted to
    > be one of them.

    Yea.
    Kier certainly had a touch of "battered Linux advocates syndrome".
    He would just keep coming back for more pain.