Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Linux

This is a discussion on Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Linux ; "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote in message news:160toij93ssss.y5xz0lfcye07$.dlg@40tude.net... > > Read up on the 9-11 attacks and see what the biggest problem for the > relatives of the people who perished was. > > It was not having a body. > http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001...eptember11.usa ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 153

Thread: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body

  1. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body


    "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote in message
    news:160toij93ssss.y5xz0lfcye07$.dlg@40tude.net...

    >
    > Read up on the 9-11 attacks and see what the biggest problem for the
    > relatives of the people who perished was.
    >
    > It was not having a body.
    >


    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001...eptember11.usa

    "...while burying a body is an important therapeutic rite, it's
    psycho-babble to suggest that it necessarily ushers in closure. "
    "When death is sudden and a dead person's clothes still bear their smell,
    and the moue of their lipstick remains on a mug of coffee, it feels like
    they've only just left and might just as immediately return. And there's a
    particular pain to mourning without a body or a grave, as Holocaust
    survivors know. But the idea that the recovery of a small body-fragment can
    do more than mildly assist grieving would be considered shamanistic if
    expressed by an Afghan tribe."

    Is that a direct enough refutation of your claim?



    Bo Raxo











  2. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body


    "tiny dancer" wrote in message
    news:GT13k.1617$rW2.616@bignews9.bellsouth.net...
    >
    >
    >
    > That is true. I remember when our beloved dog died. My husband and I
    > were devastated. We cried and cried, our hearts broken. When the vets
    > office called to say they had her ashes back, so we could pick them up, I
    > sent one of our daughters to get them for us, because I didn't think
    > either of us could go to get them. I thought we would break down. But it
    > was different, once we had her back with us we felt as though she was back
    > where she belonged, home with us again. We both felt some sense of relief
    > and the knowledge we knew where she was now. Not the same, I know.


    You're comparing your dead pet to these children's dead mother.

    Unfreakingbelievable. No, it is not the same.

    > But if we could be that griefstricken over our dog and her whereabouts,
    > those poor children not knowing where their mother is, is very tragic.
    >
    >


    Those poor children probably don't need to ever know the grisly facts about
    their mother's last minutes on earth, the horrible manner of her death, the
    injuries she suffered, or the indignities Hans may have subjected the corpse
    to. Really, if it's in some cave with rats eating the flesh off of it, do
    they need to know that? Will it help them to find closure?

    Which brings me back to the part where it isn't exactly comparable to your
    dead pet...


    Bo Raxo




  3. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    On 2008-06-11, Michael Snyder wrote:
    >
    > "Hadron" wrote in message
    > news:g2iq08$nge$7@registered.motzarella.org...
    >> "Michael Snyder" writes:
    >>
    >> > "Hadron" wrote in message
    >> > news:g2hsql$v3g$1@registered.motzarella.org...
    >> >> Andrew Halliwell writes:
    >> >>
    >> >> > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> >> >>> Interestingly certain COLA "advocates" have assured us he is
    >> >> >>> not guilty. Only in COLA.
    >> >> >>
    >> >> >> That is a considerably ignorant statement.
    >> >> >
    >> >> > You expect anything from an ignoramous like hadron?
    >> >>
    >> >> Regarding a crime there are two states : guilty or not guilty
    >> >
    >> > Shroedinger's Cat. If no one observed the alleged
    >> > crime, then there is a state "neither guilty nor not guilty".

    >>
    >> If you are not sure he is guilty then he MUST be not guilty. Guilt must
    >> be proven. "Proven" can be done in many ways. As it was done in this
    >> case. Lack of body did not, as some COLA advocates like Rick and Kelsey
    >> said, make hime "not guilty". It really is that simple.

    >
    > Hadron is actually a boson, isn't he?


    More like a Bozo than a boson.

    I wish I had a Hadron Collider.

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

  4. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    Gregory Shearman wrote:
    >> Hadron is actually a boson, isn't he?

    >
    > More like a Bozo than a boson.
    >
    > I wish I had a Hadron Collider.
    >


    You don't need anything high tech for that. A simple car will do.

    --
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |
    | Andrew Halliwell BSc | "ARSE! GERLS!! DRINK! DRINK! DRINK!!!" |
    | in | "THAT WOULD BE AN ECUMENICAL MATTER!...FECK!!!! |
    | Computer Science | - Father Jack in "Father Ted" |

  5. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body

    "Bo Raxo" writes:

    > "Hadron" wrote in message
    > news:g2ipc5$nge$2@registered.motzarella.org...
    >> "Bo Raxo" writes:
    >>
    >>> "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote in message
    >>> news:13kgbvd34qc9n.1qqqmh6hu58ds.dlg@40tude.net...
    >>>> On Sun, 8 Jun 2008 19:16:38 +0000 (UTC), Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> In article
    >>>>> ,
    >>>>> yD wrote:
    >>>>>>On Jun 8, 1:27 pm, m...@privacy.net wrote:
    >>>>>>> http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/200...eiser-off.html
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>Interesting that he gets a lesser charge and lesser sentence for
    >>>>>>giving up the body plus a better chance of parole. I suppose that
    >>>>>>makes sense to somebody somewhere.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> The victim's family, strangely enough.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> --bks
    >>>>
    >>>> It's known as closure for the victims family.
    >>>
    >>> Closure is an emotional process that comes from within, usually with the
    >>> help of others (whether loved ones or therapists). It doesn't magically
    >>> flow from a pile of bones.

    >>
    >> That has to be the most ridiculous thing ever. A funeral is not a
    >> funeral without the corpse - and a funeral is one of the best things for
    >> closure.
    >>

    >
    > They have plenty of memorial services where there are no remains. The


    Obviously. Duh.

    > grieving process really doesn't require a pile of bones in order to
    > work.


    Wrong.

    > Are you too stupid to grasp that? You think if someone is, say, lost
    > at


    You are wrong. A body is *very* important.

    > sea, the family doesn't have a funeral? Can't find emotional closure?


    Not as "closed" as with a body you insensitive moron.

    >
    > Or the reverse - you think every family that does have a corpse to bury does
    > find closure?
    >
    > Bwaa haaa haa, you really are a simple minded thing, aren't ya?


    I'm astonished. You have found a new level of insensitive, selfish
    thinking that I thought could not exist in the case of such a subject.

  6. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body

    >"Hadron" wrote
    >>
    >>


    Why the fsck do you think anyone cares what you think, "Hadron"?

    You've made such an asshole of yourself on SO many occasions... I'd
    give more weight to what "The Magic 8-ball" tells me, than your
    gob****e.


  7. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body


    "Rick" wrote in message
    news:wfWdnfy-YYo0QdLVnZ2dnUVZ_r_inZ2d@supernews.com...
    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    > And, AGAIN, from statements, it seems many people voted to convict Reiser,
    > not from the evidence, but because they didn't like him after his
    > testimony.


    The jury found him guilty because of the evidence, testimony and facts of
    the case. You can't simply conclude that they found him guilty "because they
    didn't like his testimonty" as if that was the only reason. It may have been
    part of the reason they found him guilty but it certainly was not the only
    reason.


    > So... is he guilty? I do not know. Did he do it? I do not know. If he did,
    > and it was premeditated, IMO, he should die.


    You still don't know if he was guilty or not? So Hans Reiser offering to
    show the police where the dead body is hidden in return for a lesser
    sentence isn't enough proof. Perhaps you think that the location of the body
    that he was found guilty of murdering came to him in a dream or something.


    ** Posted from http://www.teranews.com **

  8. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body

    On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 02:13:21 -0700, Bo Raxo wrote:

    >"Moshe Goldfarb." wrote in message
    >news:160toij93ssss.y5xz0lfcye07$.dlg@40tude.net...


    >>
    >> Read up on the 9-11 attacks and see what the biggest problem for the
    >> relatives of the people who perished was.
    >>
    >> It was not having a body.
    >>


    >http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001...eptember11.usa


    >"...while burying a body is an important therapeutic rite, it's
    >psycho-babble to suggest that it necessarily ushers in closure. "
    >"When death is sudden and a dead person's clothes still bear their smell,
    >and the moue of their lipstick remains on a mug of coffee, it feels like
    >they've only just left and might just as immediately return. And there's a
    >particular pain to mourning without a body or a grave, as Holocaust
    >survivors know. But the idea that the recovery of a small body-fragment can
    >do more than mildly assist grieving would be considered shamanistic if
    >expressed by an Afghan tribe."


    >Is that a direct enough refutation of your claim?


    I'll keep that in mind next time I'm a member of a stone-age tribe.







  9. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body

    tiny dancer wrote:

    >"Moshe Goldfarb." wrote in message
    >>
    >>(snip)

    >
    >
    >They have completely overlooked the fact that THE CHILDREN WANT TO KNOW


    Do you know that you are arguing with an immoral, mentally-ill person?

    Quit rewarding his vile behavior by reading and responding-to his
    messages.


  10. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body


    "chrisv" wrote in message
    news:m2uv44dekt5ojih7ejcf29ch54j9sot9n6@4ax.com...
    > tiny dancer wrote:
    >
    >>"Moshe Goldfarb." wrote in message
    >>>
    >>>(snip)

    >>
    >>
    >>They have completely overlooked the fact that THE CHILDREN WANT TO KNOW

    >
    > Do you know that you are arguing with an immoral, mentally-ill person?



    I'm not arguing with anyone. I am merely pointing out all this abstract
    discussion has nothing to do with 'this situation,' 'these two children'.
    'They' want to know where their mother is, have asked their father numerous
    times 'where' she is. I wasn't addressing anyone in particular.



  11. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body

    On Jun 11, 1:41*am, Rick wrote:
    > Ezekiel wrote:
    > > "Rick" wrote in message
    > >news:wfWdnfy-YYo0QdLVnZ2dnUVZ_r_inZ2d@supernews.com...
    > >> Hadron wrote:

    >
    > >> And, AGAIN, from statements, it seems many people voted to convict Reiser,
    > >> not from the evidence, but because they didn't like him after his
    > >> testimony.

    >
    > > The jury found him guilty because of the evidence, testimony and facts of
    > > the case. You can't simply conclude that they found him guilty "because they
    > > didn't like his testimonty" as if that was the only reason. It may have been
    > > part of the reason they found him guilty but it certainly was not the only
    > > reason.

    >
    > I can conclude anything I want. And I came to my conclusions after
    > hearing their statements.



    Yes, it is an unfortunate drawback to a free society that anyone can
    conclude anything they want. In a more utopian society, retards like
    yourself, Kelsey, and Gregory would suffer harsher penalties for
    concluding incorrectly on such a regular basis.

    >
    > >> So... is he guilty? I do not know. Did he do it? I do not know. If he did,
    > >> and it was premeditated, IMO, he should die.

    >
    > > You still don't know if he was guilty or not?

    >
    > No, I don't. I know that he was found guitly by a jury.
    >
    > > So Hans Reiser offering to
    > > show the police where the dead body is hidden in return for a lesser
    > > sentence isn't enough proof.

    >
    > Maybe he knows where the body is because he saw where it was put.
    > Doubtful, but possible.


    Not doubtful at all, but almost certain. The only way he didn't see
    where it was put is if he blindfolded himself, spun around in circles
    until he was dizzy, then dropped the body off randomly. Even then I
    suspect he would have a good idea. But barring that unlikely case, I'd
    say it's pretty certain he saw where he put the body.

  12. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body


    "cc" wrote in message
    news:6f061d7b-7a5e-411b-8531-be598921b639@d77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...
    On Jun 11, 1:41 am, Rick wrote:
    >> Ezekiel wrote:
    >> > "Rick" wrote in message
    >> >news:wfWdnfy-YYo0QdLVnZ2dnUVZ_r_inZ2d@supernews.com...
    >> >> Hadron wrote:

    >>
    >> >> And, AGAIN, from statements, it seems many people voted to convict
    >> >> Reiser,
    >> >> not from the evidence, but because they didn't like him after his
    >> >> testimony.

    >>
    >> > The jury found him guilty because of the evidence, testimony and facts
    >> > of
    >> > the case. You can't simply conclude that they found him guilty "because
    >> > they
    >> > didn't like his testimonty" as if that was the only reason. It may have
    >> > been
    >> > part of the reason they found him guilty but it certainly was not the
    >> > only
    >> > reason.

    >>
    >> I can conclude anything I want. And I came to my conclusions after
    >> hearing their statements.



    >Yes, it is an unfortunate drawback to a free society that anyone can
    >conclude anything they want. In a more utopian society, retards like
    >yourself, Kelsey, and Gregory would suffer harsher penalties for
    >concluding incorrectly on such a regular basis.


    I certainly won't infringe upon Ricks contitutional right to be as moronic
    as he pleases.


    >>
    >> >> So... is he guilty? I do not know. Did he do it? I do not know. If he
    >> >> did,
    >> >> and it was premeditated, IMO, he should die.

    >>
    >> > You still don't know if he was guilty or not?

    >>
    >> No, I don't. I know that he was found guitly by a jury.
    >>
    >> > So Hans Reiser offering to
    >> > show the police where the dead body is hidden in return for a lesser
    >> > sentence isn't enough proof.

    >>
    >> Maybe he knows where the body is because he saw where it was put.
    >> Doubtful, but possible.

    >
    >Not doubtful at all, but almost certain. The only way he didn't see
    >where it was put is if he blindfolded himself, spun around in circles
    >until he was dizzy, then dropped the body off randomly. Even then I
    >suspect he would have a good idea. But barring that unlikely case, I'd
    >say it's pretty certain he saw where he put the body.




    It's absolutely amazing isn't it? Rick still doesn't believe that Reiser is
    guilty. Even after being found guilty and offerring to show the police where
    the body is. Ricks "logic" - "Maybe he knows where the body is because he
    saw where it was put." Yeah... right. That happens all of the time. And
    this was never brought up during the trial because....

    In order to better understand "advoctaes" like Rick I put together a helpful
    guide and posted it here in my "A normal persons guide to understanding
    linux advocate logic" post.

    The items that pertain especially well to Rick are:



    ARGUMENT BY BIZARRE DEFINITION: Example: He's not a criminal. He just does
    things that are against the law.

    TOTAL LOGICAL DISCONNECTION: Example: I enjoy pasta because my house is made
    of bricks.

    REACHING BIZARRE CONCLUSIONS WITHOUT ANY INFORMATION: Example: My car won't
    start. I'm certain the spark plugs have been stolen by rogue clowns.





    ** Posted from http://www.teranews.com **

  13. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body

    On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 12:15:28 -0700, cc wrote:

    > On Jun 11, 1:41*am, Rick wrote:
    >> Ezekiel wrote:
    >> > "Rick" wrote in message
    >> >news:wfWdnfy-YYo0QdLVnZ2dnUVZ_r_inZ2d@supernews.com...
    >> >> Hadron wrote:

    >>
    >> >> And, AGAIN, from statements, it seems many people voted to convict
    >> >> Reiser, not from the evidence, but because they didn't like him
    >> >> after his testimony.

    >>
    >> > The jury found him guilty because of the evidence, testimony and
    >> > facts of the case. You can't simply conclude that they found him
    >> > guilty "because they didn't like his testimonty" as if that was the
    >> > only reason. It may have been part of the reason they found him
    >> > guilty but it certainly was not the only reason.

    >>
    >> I can conclude anything I want. And I came to my conclusions after
    >> hearing their statements.

    >
    >
    > Yes, it is an unfortunate drawback to a free society that anyone can
    > conclude anything they want. In a more utopian society, retards like
    > yourself, Kelsey, and Gregory would suffer harsher penalties for
    > concluding incorrectly on such a regular basis.


    Is it hard to breathe with your head stuck so far up your ass?

    >
    >
    >> >> So... is he guilty? I do not know. Did he do it? I do not know. If
    >> >> he did, and it was premeditated, IMO, he should die.

    >>
    >> > You still don't know if he was guilty or not?

    >>
    >> No, I don't. I know that he was found guitly by a jury.
    >>
    >> > So Hans Reiser offering to
    >> > show the police where the dead body is hidden in return for a lesser
    >> > sentence isn't enough proof.

    >>
    >> Maybe he knows where the body is because he saw where it was put.
    >> Doubtful, but possible.

    >
    > Not doubtful at all, but almost certain. The only way he didn't see
    > where it was put is if he blindfolded himself, spun around in circles
    > until he was dizzy, then dropped the body off randomly. Even then I
    > suspect he would have a good idea. But barring that unlikely case, I'd
    > say it's pretty certain he saw where he put the body.






    --
    Rick

  14. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body

    On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 15:27:14 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > "cc" wrote in message
    > news:6f061d7b-7a5e-411b-8531-

    be598921b639@d77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...
    > On Jun 11, 1:41 am, Rick wrote:
    >>> Ezekiel wrote:
    >>> > "Rick" wrote in message
    >>> >news:wfWdnfy-YYo0QdLVnZ2dnUVZ_r_inZ2d@supernews.com...
    >>> >> Hadron wrote:
    >>>
    >>> >> And, AGAIN, from statements, it seems many people voted to convict
    >>> >> Reiser,
    >>> >> not from the evidence, but because they didn't like him after his
    >>> >> testimony.
    >>>
    >>> > The jury found him guilty because of the evidence, testimony and
    >>> > facts of
    >>> > the case. You can't simply conclude that they found him guilty
    >>> > "because they
    >>> > didn't like his testimonty" as if that was the only reason. It may
    >>> > have been
    >>> > part of the reason they found him guilty but it certainly was not
    >>> > the only
    >>> > reason.
    >>>
    >>> I can conclude anything I want. And I came to my conclusions after
    >>> hearing their statements.

    >
    >
    >>Yes, it is an unfortunate drawback to a free society that anyone can
    >>conclude anything they want. In a more utopian society, retards like
    >>yourself, Kelsey, and Gregory would suffer harsher penalties for
    >>concluding incorrectly on such a regular basis.

    >
    > I certainly won't infringe upon Ricks contitutional right to be as
    > moronic as he pleases.
    >


    As opposed to your out and out dishonesty?

    >
    >
    >>> >> So... is he guilty? I do not know. Did he do it? I do not know. If
    >>> >> he did,
    >>> >> and it was premeditated, IMO, he should die.
    >>>
    >>> > You still don't know if he was guilty or not?
    >>>
    >>> No, I don't. I know that he was found guitly by a jury.
    >>>
    >>> > So Hans Reiser offering to
    >>> > show the police where the dead body is hidden in return for a lesser
    >>> > sentence isn't enough proof.
    >>>
    >>> Maybe he knows where the body is because he saw where it was put.
    >>> Doubtful, but possible.

    >>
    >>Not doubtful at all, but almost certain. The only way he didn't see
    >>where it was put is if he blindfolded himself, spun around in circles
    >>until he was dizzy, then dropped the body off randomly. Even then I
    >>suspect he would have a good idea. But barring that unlikely case, I'd
    >>say it's pretty certain he saw where he put the body.

    >
    >
    >
    > It's absolutely amazing isn't it? Rick still doesn't believe that Reiser
    > is guilty. Even after being found guilty and offerring to show the
    > police where the body is. Ricks "logic" - "Maybe he knows where the body
    > is because he saw where it was put." Yeah... right. That happens all of
    > the time. And this was never brought up during the trial because....


    Were you brain damaged at birth? Did you not read "Doubtful, but
    possible"?

    >
    > In order to better understand "advoctaes" like Rick I put together a
    > helpful guide and posted it here in my "A normal persons guide to
    > understanding linux advocate logic" post.
    >
    > The items that pertain especially well to Rick are:
    >
    >
    >
    > ARGUMENT BY BIZARRE DEFINITION: Example: He's not a criminal. He just
    > does things that are against the law.
    >
    > TOTAL LOGICAL DISCONNECTION: Example: I enjoy pasta because my house is
    > made of bricks.
    >
    > REACHING BIZARRE CONCLUSIONS WITHOUT ANY INFORMATION: Example: My car
    > won't start. I'm certain the spark plugs have been stolen by rogue
    > clowns.
    >


    How is it your brain is complex enough to allow you to live?



    --
    Rick

  15. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body

    On 2008-06-11, chrisv wrote:
    >>"Hadron" wrote
    >>>
    >>>

    >
    > Why the fsck do you think anyone cares what you think, "Hadron"?
    >
    > You've made such an asshole of yourself on SO many occasions... I'd
    > give more weight to what "The Magic 8-ball" tells me, than your
    > gob****e.


    Why are you replying to the insane troll?

    8-)

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

  16. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body

    On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 01:42:42 -0400, Rick wrote:

    > Screw you bitch. At least I don't equate Linux users with murders.


    Neither do I.
    I equate them with nuts, loons and weirdos.
    if murder happens to slip in, so be it.


    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  17. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body

    On Jun 11, 4:57*pm, Rick wrote:
    > On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 12:15:28 -0700, cc wrote:
    > > On Jun 11, 1:41*am, Rick wrote:
    > >> Ezekiel wrote:
    > >> > "Rick" wrote in message
    > >> >news:wfWdnfy-YYo0QdLVnZ2dnUVZ_r_inZ2d@supernews.com...
    > >> >> Hadron wrote:

    >
    > >> >> And, AGAIN, from statements, it seems many people voted to convict
    > >> >> Reiser, not from the evidence, but because they didn't like him
    > >> >> after his testimony.

    >
    > >> > The jury found him guilty because of the evidence, testimony and
    > >> > facts of the case. You can't simply conclude that they found him
    > >> > guilty "because they didn't like his testimonty" as if that was the
    > >> > only reason. It may have been part of the reason they found him
    > >> > guilty but it certainly was not the only reason.

    >
    > >> I can conclude anything I want. And I came to my conclusions after
    > >> hearing their statements.

    >
    > > Yes, it is an unfortunate drawback to a free society that anyone can
    > > conclude anything they want. In a more utopian society, retards like
    > > yourself, Kelsey, and Gregory would suffer harsher penalties for
    > > concluding incorrectly on such a regular basis.

    >
    > Is it hard to breathe with your head stuck so far up your ass?
    >
    >


    It doesn't seem to bother Mark Kent.

  18. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body

    Rick writes:

    > Ezekiel wrote:
    >> "Rick" wrote in message
    >> news:wfWdnfy-YYo0QdLVnZ2dnUVZ_r_inZ2d@supernews.com...
    >>> Hadron wrote:
    >>>
    >>> And, AGAIN, from statements, it seems many people voted to convict
    >>> Reiser, not from the evidence, but because they didn't like him
    >>> after his testimony.

    >>
    >> The jury found him guilty because of the evidence, testimony and
    >> facts of the case. You can't simply conclude that they found him
    >> guilty "because they didn't like his testimonty" as if that was the
    >> only reason. It may have been part of the reason they found him
    >> guilty but it certainly was not the only reason.

    >
    > I can conclude anything I want. And I came to my conclusions after
    > hearing their statements.
    >


    The same Rick who fathomed that "4 UIs"(*) on one desktop didn't mean it
    was "fractured".

    LOL.

    Laughable.


    (*)

    4 different UIs meaning 4 different window standards with different
    interface standards.

  19. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body

    On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 21:29:25 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 01:42:42 -0400, Rick wrote:
    >
    >> Screw you bitch. At least I don't equate Linux users with murders.

    >
    > Neither do I.
    > I equate them with nuts, loons and weirdos. if murder happens to slip
    > in, so be it.


    .... so, since you use Linux, you are calling yourself a nut, loon and
    weirdo, and wee shouldn't be surprised if you commit murder...

    --
    Rick

  20. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body

    On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 20:16:20 -0700, cc wrote:

    > On Jun 11, 4:57*pm, Rick wrote:
    >> On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 12:15:28 -0700, cc wrote:
    >> > On Jun 11, 1:41*am, Rick wrote:
    >> >> Ezekiel wrote:
    >> >> > "Rick" wrote in message
    >> >> >news:wfWdnfy-YYo0QdLVnZ2dnUVZ_r_inZ2d@supernews.com...
    >> >> >> Hadron wrote:

    >>
    >> >> >> And, AGAIN, from statements, it seems many people voted to
    >> >> >> convict Reiser, not from the evidence, but because they didn't
    >> >> >> like him after his testimony.

    >>
    >> >> > The jury found him guilty because of the evidence, testimony and
    >> >> > facts of the case. You can't simply conclude that they found him
    >> >> > guilty "because they didn't like his testimonty" as if that was
    >> >> > the only reason. It may have been part of the reason they found
    >> >> > him guilty but it certainly was not the only reason.

    >>
    >> >> I can conclude anything I want. And I came to my conclusions after
    >> >> hearing their statements.

    >>
    >> > Yes, it is an unfortunate drawback to a free society that anyone can
    >> > conclude anything they want. In a more utopian society, retards like
    >> > yourself, Kelsey, and Gregory would suffer harsher penalties for
    >> > concluding incorrectly on such a regular basis.

    >>
    >> Is it hard to breathe with your head stuck so far up your ass?
    >>
    >>
    >>

    > It doesn't seem to bother Mark Kent.


    Apparently it doesn't seem to bother you.


    --
    Rick

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast