Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Linux

This is a discussion on Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Linux ; On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 03:16:16 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote: > William Poaster wrote: >> Andrew Halliwell wrote: >> >>> Big deal, he's been an insulting little **** since his very first >>> appearance here. Irrespective of curse words, ...

  1. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 03:16:16 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > William Poaster wrote:
    >> Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    >>
    >>> Big deal, he's been an insulting little **** since his very first
    >>> appearance here. Irrespective of curse words, he's been more
    >>> "playground insulty" than anyone else here, including you.
    >>>
    >>> And if someone wants to flaunt his killfile in an effort to help others
    >>> filter out the lamers, what business is it of yours?

    >> It's none of Quack's business, of course. Except trolls don't like being
    >> ignored, it's part of their narcistic character, & Quack is no
    >> exception.

    > That is why he has such an obsession with your filtering system.

    Probably.

    Other characteristics of someone like Quack with Narcissistic Personality
    Disorder, are:

    Jealous of others. Notice how Quack refers to Andrew's sig every so often?

    Exaggerating achievements or talents. Recall his CERN sig, which
    quickly changed to IBM then later dropped?

    Believing that they're better than others, & they're special.
    Posters in aolu called him arrogant & obnoxious (I have references).

    Expressing disdain for those they feel are inferior
    Ever noticed the troll post "Silly little man" or use a similar expression?

    Seriously, the signs are ALL there of someone with NPD.

    > It is thorough enough that one cannot hear his screaming like a
    > little girl through it.

    AFAIC the troll is in a soundproof room. :-)

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a

  2. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 09:07:56 +0100, Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:

    > My god you've got some nerve.
    > All YOUR posts, that's POSTS you illiterate oaf, ever do is attack me
    > because I refuse to modify my signature to your specifications. (something
    > which is absolutely none of your business). Or attack other posters for
    > equally ****headed reasons.
    >
    > You've rarely posted purely to do what the newsgroup's name suggests and
    > are far more likely to support the wintrolls.
    >
    > You deny being a wintroll and yet any time one of them gets disagreed with
    > or insulted, there you are, in your chearleader's dress and pompoms. "Go
    > wintroll! go wintroll! Gimme a W! Gimme an I! Gimme a N, D, O! What's that
    > spell? WINDO! WINDO! WINDO! WOOOOOOOOOOO!"
    >
    > You're the last person to qualify for criticisiing anyone elses posts.

    See my reply to HPT about Quack & NPD:
    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a
    computer which is guaranteed
    100% free of the M$ Windoze virus.

  3. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    Ezekiel wrote:
    > You only "studied them" after everyone started mocking you.

    Everyone?
    Hadron is EVERYONE now?
    I ridiculed one fool who said "time to resit that compiler course" or some
    such bull****, hadron then pounced as usual. Common for him to pick at the
    most miniscule insignificant little points in an attempt to belittle people
    he disagrees with or who disagree (or despise in many cases) him.

    Universities in general don't have entire courses on compilers.
    Most don't even have entire MODULES on that single subject.
    Compilers are covered in many under other modules like "advanced
    programming" or some such.

    Deny that!

    Cue the accusation of backpedalling, another common wintroll tactic.
    IT isn't, it's clarification.
    Or have you NEVER said anything that was taken out of context and required
    clarification before?

    God what a bunch of cunts you lot are...

    > reaction was to scoff at the idea that students would actually learn
    > compiler design in college/university.

    Nope, just to scoff at an entire course dedicated to the subject as part of
    an undergrad degree. And I still do.

    --
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  4. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    William Poaster wrote:
    > Other characteristics of someone like Quack with Narcissistic Personality
    > Disorder, are:
    >
    > Jealous of others. Notice how Quack refers to Andrew's sig every so often?

    Every single post he replies to me with, y'mean.
    And some I haven't even participated in.

    > Exaggerating achievements or talents. Recall his CERN sig, which
    > quickly changed to IBM then later dropped?

    Ahhh, so, it's ok for quirk to "brag" about his achievements in his signature.
    No-one else, just him.

    > Believing that they're better than others, & they're special.
    > Posters in aolu called him arrogant & obnoxious (I have references).

    That's cos he IS.

    | in |good to you so far... |

  5. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    Hadron wrote:
    > Andrew Halliwell writes:
    >
    >> DFS wrote:
    >>> The fact that you even ask that question shows your dishonesty, spike.
    >>>
    >>> As you know, I rarely - almost never - curse.

    >> Your prudishness is of no concern to me.
    >> Your behaviour otherwise however...

    > More snipping and slinking. Typical Haleelwell slippery behaviour.

    Didn't you know it's good netequette to snip what you don't respond to?
    If only one point gets a response, only that one point will get quoted.

    Live with it. Or don't, your choice but your complaints about my posting
    style will fall on deaf ears just as your complaints about my sig have,
    --
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  6. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    William Poaster writes:

    > On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 03:16:16 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> William Poaster wrote:

    >>> It's none of Quack's business, of course. Except trolls don't like being
    >>> ignored, it's part of their narcistic character, & Quack is no
    >>> exception.

    >> That is why he has such an obsession with your filtering system.

    > Probably.
    >
    > Other characteristics of someone like Quack with Narcissistic Personality
    > Disorder, are:
    >
    > Jealous of others. Notice how Quack refers to Andrew's sig every so
    > often?

    Jealous?!?!? LOL. Your comments show YOU to be the jealous one old son.

    *snip more boring garbage*

  7. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    Andrew Halliwell writes:

    > William Poaster wrote:
    >> Other characteristics of someone like Quack with Narcissistic Personality
    >> Disorder, are:
    >>
    >> Jealous of others. Notice how Quack refers to Andrew's sig every so often?

    > Every single post he replies to me with, y'mean.
    > And some I haven't even participated in.
    >
    >> Exaggerating achievements or talents. Recall his CERN sig, which
    >> quickly changed to IBM then later dropped?

    > Ahhh, so, it's ok for quirk to "brag" about his achievements in his signature.
    > No-one else, just him.

    It was the organization header you fool. And it was not "bragging". If
    you can not see the difference between an ORG and showing off your
    pretend academic qualifications then you most certainly are dumber than
    High Plains Hypocrite.

    >> Believing that they're better than others, & they're special.
    >> Posters in aolu called him arrogant & obnoxious (I have references).

    > That's cos he IS.

    Actually only the COLA gang and one idiot tried that. The fact is they
    made a mess of the group. And THAT is a fact.

    --
    "For example, user interfaces are _usually_ better in commercial software.
    I'm not saying that this is always true, but in many cases the user

  8. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    Andrew Halliwell writes:

    > Ezekiel wrote:
    >> You only "studied them" after everyone started mocking you.

    > Everyone?
    > Hadron is EVERYONE now?

    No. Why make such claims. But a good few had a good laugh at you as I
    recall.

    > I ridiculed one fool who said "time to resit that compiler course" or some
    > such bull****, hadron then pounced as usual. Common for him to pick at the
    > most miniscule insignificant little points in an attempt to belittle people
    > he disagrees with or who disagree (or despise in many cases) him.

    You sure are full of hate. And are a hypocrite at the same time.

    > Universities in general don't have entire courses on compilers.
    > Most don't even have entire MODULES on that single subject.

    Yes. We discussed this before. And you looked like an idiot.

    > Compilers are covered in many under other modules like "advanced
    > programming" or some such.
    >
    > Deny that!

    See the older threads. My degree included a Compiler Design course.

    You're a fool Andrew and should learn to shut up about things you know
    little about.

  9. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 13:20:42 +0100, Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    > William Poaster wrote:
    >> Other characteristics of someone like Quack with Narcissistic
    >> Personality Disorder, are:
    >>
    >> Jealous of others. Notice how Quack refers to Andrew's sig every so
    >> often?

    > Every single post he replies to me with, y'mean. And some I haven't even
    > participated in.
    >
    >> Exaggerating achievements or talents. Recall his CERN sig, which quickly
    >> changed to IBM then later dropped?

    > Ahhh, so, it's ok for quirk to "brag" about his achievements in his
    > signature. No-one else, just him.

    Er, my bad! It was in his headers, I believe. Still, you're right. Ok for
    him to "brag", but no on else. Another NPD trait.

    >> Believing that they're better than others, & they're special. Posters in
    >> aolu called him arrogant & obnoxious (I have references).

    > That's cos he IS.

    Well that's the kind of person you're dealing with, someone with NPD.

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a
    computer which is guaranteed
    100% free of the M$ Windoze virus.

  10. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    >Hadron snotted:
    >>
    >> Andrew Halliwell writes:
    >>>
    >>> Big deal, he's been an insulting little **** since his very first appearance
    >>> here. Irrespective of curse words, he's been more "playground insulty" than
    >>> anyone else here, including you.

    >> You're a liar.

    You snotty fscking asshole, Quack. What he wrote above is not a lie.
    It is a valid opinion.

    We've seen your continuous stream of snot in here. Who has more a
    "potty mouth" is irrelevant.

    >> And a crap one at that.

    You're a piece of crap, Quack.

  11. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    >Quack puked:
    >>
    >> Are there any "advocate" posts that you can't "me too" to Willy? God,
    >> but you're a boring, pathetic "little man".

    >*He's* boring?
    >Compared to you he's Stephen Fry to your Steve "interesting" Davies.

    "Hadron" probably thinks that things like what he wrote above are not
    as "insulting" as me calling him an asshole. Wrong.

  12. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    chrisv writes:

    >>Hadron snotted:

    >>> You're a liar.

    > You snotty fscking asshole, Quack. What he wrote above is not a lie.
    > It is a valid opinion.

    It is not a valid opinion. It is a lie. He has no proof. There is no
    proof. QED.

    > We've seen your continuous stream of snot in here. Who has more a
    > "potty mouth" is irrelevant.
    >
    >>> And a crap one at that.

    > You're a piece of crap, Quack.

    And you're waste of Oxygen.

  13. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    chrisv writes:

    > Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    >
    >>Quack puked:
    >>>
    >>> Are there any "advocate" posts that you can't "me too" to Willy? God,
    >>> but you're a boring, pathetic "little man".

    >>*He's* boring?
    >>Compared to you he's Stephen Fry to your Steve "interesting" Davies.

    > "Hadron" probably thinks that things like what he wrote above are not
    > as "insulting" as me calling him an asshole. Wrong.

    It's called giving as good as you get. Please get off your hight horse
    before you soil it.

  14. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    >Quack snotted:
    >>
    >>The man is an idiot and to ill behoves you to support him.

    LOL Coming from you, the scum of the Earth, that IS funny!

    >My god you've got some nerve.

    Chutzpa!

  15. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 07:39:54 -0500, chrisv wrote:

    > Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    >
    >>Quack puked:
    >>>
    >>> Are there any "advocate" posts that you can't "me too" to Willy? God,
    >>> but you're a boring, pathetic "little man".

    >>*He's* boring?
    >>Compared to you he's Stephen Fry to your Steve "interesting" Davies.

    > "Hadron" probably thinks that things like what he wrote above are not as
    > "insulting" as me calling him an asshole. Wrong.

    I suppose the Quack troll is still "me tooing" to "Moshe Flatfish
    Goldfarb" & his other fellow trolls.

    You'll also note the expression of disdain for those that NPDs feel are
    inferior Ever noticed the troll post "Silly little man" or use a similar
    expression? Oh look, there Quack's posted it above!

    Why doesn't Quack killfile me? Because an NPD *can't*, like all trolls,
    they *have* to know what is being said about them.

    Frankly I couldn't give a flying f#ck what a troll thinks about me, as
    they have no credibility.

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a
    computer which is guaranteed
    100% free of the M$ Windoze virus.

  16. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    >DFS wrote:
    >>
    >> As you know, I rarely - almost never - curse.

    You're still a POS.

  17. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    William Poaster writes:

    > On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 07:39:54 -0500, chrisv wrote:
    >
    >> Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    >>
    >>>Quack puked:

    >>>*He's* boring?
    >>>Compared to you he's Stephen Fry to your Steve "interesting" Davies.

    >> "Hadron" probably thinks that things like what he wrote above are not as
    >> "insulting" as me calling him an asshole. Wrong.

    > I suppose the Quack troll is still "me tooing" to "Moshe Flatfish
    > Goldfarb" & his other fellow trolls.

    Sweet! Willy is copying me and trying to turn my own points about him
    against me! *chuckle*.

    > You'll also note the expression of disdain for those that NPDs feel are
    > inferior Ever noticed the troll post "Silly little man" or use a similar
    > expression? Oh look, there Quack's posted it above!

    Is there nothing that passes the attention of Willy "Filters" Poaster?

    > Why doesn't Quack killfile me? Because an NPD *can't*, like all trolls,
    > they *have* to know what is being said about them.

    Actually you were. But replying to people who replied to you triggered
    adaptive scoring and back you appear. Clearly I have not missed much.

    > Frankly I couldn't give a flying f#ck what a troll thinks about me, as
    > they have no credibility.

    LOL. If only it appeared like that to your readers. You do care. You are
    a lot. You care so much you can hardly poast without mentioning me. You
    sad, sad little man.

  18. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    chrisv writes:

    >>DFS wrote:
    >>>
    >>> As you know, I rarely - almost never - curse.

    > You're still a POS.

    Good old the "real chrisv" - to Linux advocacy what Hitler was to Gypsy
    integration.

    --
    "By your and your buddies references, marketshare.hitslink.com, it has
    moved from .43 to .68 over the last year. Increasing by 58% over the last

  19. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body

    On Mon, 09 Jun 2008 10:27:39 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > One has to wonder at Rick. One really does. Here he admits to assuring
    > us Hand was not guilty and .... Oh. What's the use. He'll start flip
    > flopping again.

    It's incredible.

    It goes way beyond being somewhat zealous over an operating system.
    At least Rick has the balls to put his views on the table and discuss them.
    Notice who is completely silent.
    They are hoping history will forget about it and then 10 years later if it
    surfaces again they will try and rewrite history.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  20. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body

    On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 09:58:05 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > alt wrote:

    >>> I have not seen anyone in COLA assuring anyone he is not guilty.

    >> I do believe I have stated that he should be given the benefit of the
    >> doubt, as is his right.

    > He was given the benefit of the doubt, until a few minutes listening to him
    > lie removed all doubt.

    I'll bet he sounded like Roy Schestowitz.
    Choosing every word carefully in order to attempt to sound like an
    intellectual.
    The problem with that technique, and any public speaking coach will tell
    you, is that you will come off boring and phony sounding because people who
    are real intellectuals, for the most part, do not speak like that.
    Some do, but most do not and when you couple idiocy along with the above,
    then the obvious is brought to the forefront.
    Listen to the Schestowitz iPod cast for a perfect example of this.
    Notice how the REAL experts on that podcast speak?
    Now listen to Roy.
    Perfect example of the above.