Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Linux

This is a discussion on Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Linux ; Andrew Halliwell writes: > Hadron wrote: >> Err, I know you're a bit slow degree boy, > > Awww, sweeet.,. > Hadron's STILL jealous. Get over it, it makes you look even more pathetic > than you actually are. Why ...

  1. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    Andrew Halliwell writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> Err, I know you're a bit slow degree boy,

    > Awww, sweeet.,.
    > Hadron's STILL jealous. Get over it, it makes you look even more pathetic
    > than you actually are.

    Why would I be jealous of you showing off your degree? I have a
    degree. And not in crappy CS - especially not a CS degree which has
    removed compiler studies because its deemed too hard. Most people in
    technical have degrees and higher. Why you feel the need to banner yours
    is anybodies business but is generally known on usenet as
    "Warlording". A shame the content of your posts does not match the
    pretentious allusions of your .sig!

    >> but how about the fact that DFS does not swear and curse all the time and
    >> show off about his killfile?

    > Big deal, he's been an insulting little **** since his very first appearance
    > here. Irrespective of curse words, he's been more "playground insulty" than
    > anyone else here, including you.

    You're a liar. And a crap one at that.

    > And if someone wants to flaunt his killfile in an effort to help others
    > filter out the lamers, what business is it of yours?

    Same as anything here is anyone else's business you ****y little
    arse. Hint : dont question why something is to me if you find that thing
    to me a problem. You set yourself up as your own fall guy.

    --
    XP can't be selling well, or we'd have the wintrolls crowing about it all
    over the advocacy newsgroups.

  2. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    Hadron wrote:
    > Andrew Halliwell writes:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>> Err, I know you're a bit slow degree boy,

    >> Awww, sweeet.,.
    >> Hadron's STILL jealous. Get over it, it makes you look even more pathetic
    >> than you actually are.

    > Why would I be jealous of you showing off your degree? I have a
    > degree. And not in crappy CS - especially not a CS degree which has
    > removed compiler studies because its deemed too hard.

    *sigh*
    memory like a sieve as usual. But any excuse to launch an attack will do
    you, eh, hadron? I said in that thread we DID study compilers, just not
    in a compiler exclusive module.

    >> Big deal, he's been an insulting little **** since his very first appearance
    >> here. Irrespective of curse words, he's been more "playground insulty" than
    >> anyone else here, including you.

    > You're a liar. And a crap one at that.

    Oh really...
    Prove the lie.
    Find his very first post here...
    Go on, let's see you prove yourself wrong.

    I was here for Doofy's first appearance.
    YOU weren't.
    --
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  3. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    Andrew Halliwell writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> Andrew Halliwell writes:

    >>> Awww, sweeet.,.
    >>> Hadron's STILL jealous. Get over it, it makes you look even more pathetic
    >>> than you actually are.

    >> Why would I be jealous of you showing off your degree? I have a
    >> degree. And not in crappy CS - especially not a CS degree which has
    >> removed compiler studies because its deemed too hard.

    > *sigh*
    > memory like a sieve as usual. But any excuse to launch an attack will do
    > you, eh, hadron? I said in that thread we DID study compilers, just not
    > in a compiler exclusive module.

    LOL. You twist and turn like a twisty turny thing. We all know what you
    said.

    >>> Big deal, he's been an insulting little **** since his very first appearance
    >>> here. Irrespective of curse words, he's been more "playground insulty" than
    >>> anyone else here, including you.

    >> You're a liar. And a crap one at that.

    > Oh really...
    > Prove the lie.

    No need. You post examples of DFS being as potty mouth as "chrisv" or as
    you for that matter. Bet you can not. One example is not enough.

    > Find his very first post here...
    > Go on, let's see you prove yourself wrong.
    >
    > I was here for Doofy's first appearance.
    > YOU weren't.

    That is not what is being discussed you brain dead legend you. We are
    discussing your ridiculous claims that DFS is worse than chrisv in terms
    of language.

    You remind of Rick - always shooting yourself in the foot but hopping
    all the more aggressively nonetheless. Tis just a flesh wound!

    --
    XP is a flop and when users are still asking for W98 it shows that they
    aren't all taken in with the MS hype.

  4. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    Hadron wrote:
    > LOL. You twist and turn like a twisty turny thing. We all know what you
    > said.

    Yes. Well. I do at least.
    It seems your selective memory is still fully malfunctional.
    Ignore anything that doesn't suit your arguments.

    You accuse me of twisting and turning, but, oo look...
    You're spinning more than the cam shaft in Richard Hammond's Morgan.

    >>> You're a liar. And a crap one at that.

    >> Oh really...
    >> Prove the lie.

    > No need. You post examples of DFS being as potty mouth as "chrisv" or as
    > you for that matter. Bet you can not. One example is not enough.

    Learn to read. Where did I say anything about potty mouth? Hmmmm?
    So, your lies are just standing out much more than the nose on your face.

    >> Find his very first post here...
    >> Go on, let's see you prove yourself wrong.
    >>
    >> I was here for Doofy's first appearance.
    >> YOU weren't.

    > That is not what is being discussed you brain dead legend you. We are
    > discussing your ridiculous claims that DFS is worse than chrisv in terms
    > of language.

    We are? Where did I say that?
    Selective reading again, hadron?
    For shame.
    | Andrew Halliwell BSc | |

  5. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    Andrew Halliwell writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> LOL. You twist and turn like a twisty turny thing. We all know what you
    >> said.

    > Yes. Well. I do at least.
    > It seems your selective memory is still fully malfunctional.
    > Ignore anything that doesn't suit your arguments.

    Almost "Rick"esque.

    > You accuse me of twisting and turning, but, oo look...
    > You're spinning more than the cam shaft in Richard Hammond's Morgan.

    I'm not spinning anything.

    >>> Oh really...
    >>> Prove the lie.

    >> No need. You post examples of DFS being as potty mouth as "chrisv" or as
    >> you for that matter. Bet you can not. One example is not enough.

    > Learn to read. Where did I say anything about potty mouth? Hmmmm?
    > So, your lies are just standing out much more than the nose on your
    > face.

    Huh?

    I will quote you:

    Andrew Halliwell writes:

    ,----
    | > DFS wrote:

    | >> You're like a raging kindergartener brat with ADD who wandered out of the
    | >> schoolyard after learning his first cursewords.
    | >
    | > And what makes you any different?
    `----

    Are you really so stupid? Really?

    *snip more Rick'esque fantasy lies and flip flops*

  6. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body

    he should have just pleaded guilty...he was never going to be acquitted.
    He could have gotten parole at some point and helped find the
    body....what a prick.

    yD wrote:
> [...]
    >> stage."
    >>
    >> Another source familiar with the proposal, speaking on condition of anonymity
    >> because no deal has been struck, said Reiser, the prosecution and Alameda
    >> County Superior Court Judge Larry Goodman would have to sign off on the
    >> proposed deal. Under the plan, Reiser's cooperation could reduce his April
    >> conviction from first-degree murder to second degree. A second-degree
    >> conviction in California carries a mandatory 15-to-life sentence.
    >>
    >> "The only real leverage he has is if he can provide a body," the source said.
    >> "He really doesn't have any options left. Even if he won a retrial somehow,
    >> he'd likely be convicted."
    >>
    >> Reiser, 44, was convicted by an Alameda County Superior Court jury of killing
    >> his wife, who was last seen at his Oakland hills house on Sept. 3, 2006. She
    >> dropped off the divorcing couple's two kids to stay with their father for part
    >> of the Labor Day weekend.
    >>
    >> During his 11 appearances on the witness stand, the defendant claimed his
    >> 31-year-old wife abandoned the estranged couple's two young children and moved
    >> back to Russia.
    >>
    >> The couple met there in 1998, when he was overseas hiring programmers for his
    >> Namesys software company that produced the ReiserFS filesystem. He testified
    >> that, before she vanished, he accused her of bilking the company out of tens
    >> of thousands of dollars.
    >>
    >> The deal, as it stands in its early stages, would be off if an autopsy of the
    >> body somehow demonstrated that it was first-degree, premeditated murder with,
    >> for example, "two bullet holes to the back of the head."
    >>
    >> The source also cautioned that it remains to be seen whether Reiser would
    >> follow through with the proposal.
    >>
    >> Reiser remains jailed without bail. His sentencing is scheduled for July 9.
    >>
    >> "There are ongoing discussions," the source said.
    >>
    >> Reiser stands a greater chance of seeing the light of day under a
    >> second-degree conviction. He would be eligible for parole in 15 years and
    >> would stand a better chance at receiving it if he disclosed a body.
    >>
    >> Under California law, the governor possesses the power to veto a parole
    >> board's decision. Denying culpability is a strong mark against winning parole.
    >>
    >> Before trial began in November, Reiser declined a deal with prosecutors in
    >> which he would have received an 11-year term in exchange to pleading guilty to
    >> manslaughter and disclosing the location of Nina Reiser's body.
    >>
    >> On a side note, for Reiser to disclose the body might bring some element of
    >> closure to his two children, a boy now 8 and a girl 6. They live with Nina's
    >> parents in St. Petersburg, Russia.
    >>
    >> The boy, in letters to his father last year, asked his dad why he "hid" his
    >> mother.

    > Interesting that he gets a lesser charge and lesser sentence for
    > giving up the body plus a better chance of parole. I suppose that

  7. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    On Mon, 09 Jun 2008 21:02:35 +0100, Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> Andrew Halliwell writes:

    >>> Awww, sweeet.,.
    >>> Hadron's STILL jealous. Get over it, it makes you look even more
    >>> pathetic than you actually are.

    >> Why would I be jealous of you showing off your degree? I have a degree.
    >> And not in crappy CS - especially not a CS degree which has removed
    >> compiler studies because its deemed too hard.

    > *sigh*
    > memory like a sieve as usual. But any excuse to launch an attack will do
    > you, eh, hadron? I said in that thread we DID study compilers, just not in
    > a compiler exclusive module.
    >

    >>> Big deal, he's been an insulting little **** since his very first
    >>> appearance here. Irrespective of curse words, he's been more
    >>> "playground insulty" than anyone else here, including you.

    >> You're a liar. And a crap one at that.

    > Oh really...
    > Prove the lie.
    > Find his very first post here...
    > Go on, let's see you prove yourself wrong.
    >
    > I was here for Doofy's first appearance. YOU weren't.

    I was as well. Quack's just full of it, as usual.

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a

  8. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    On Mon, 09 Jun 2008 20:15:27 +0100, Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> Err, I know you're a bit slow degree boy,

    > Awww, sweeet.,.
    > Hadron's STILL jealous. Get over it, it makes you look even more pathetic
    > than you actually are.
    >
    >> but how about the fact that DFS does not swear and curse all the time
    >> and show off about his killfile?

    > Big deal, he's been an insulting little **** since his very first
    > appearance here. Irrespective of curse words, he's been more "playground
    > insulty" than anyone else here, including you.
    >
    > And if someone wants to flaunt his killfile in an effort to help others
    > filter out the lamers, what business is it of yours?

    It's none of Quack's business, of course. Except trolls don't like being
    ignored, it's part of their narcistic character, & Quack is no exception.

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a
    computer which is guaranteed
    100% free of the M$ Windoze virus.

  9. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    William Poaster writes:

    > On Mon, 09 Jun 2008 21:02:35 +0100, Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> Why would I be jealous of you showing off your degree? I have a degree.
    >>> And not in crappy CS - especially not a CS degree which has removed
    >>> compiler studies because its deemed too hard.

    >> *sigh*
    >> memory like a sieve as usual. But any excuse to launch an attack will do
    >> you, eh, hadron? I said in that thread we DID study compilers, just not in
    >> a compiler exclusive module.

    >>> You're a liar. And a crap one at that.

    >> Oh really...
    >> Prove the lie.
    >> Find his very first post here...
    >> Go on, let's see you prove yourself wrong.
    >>
    >> I was here for Doofy's first appearance. YOU weren't.

    > I was as well. Quack's just full of it, as usual.

    Are there any "advocate" posts that you can't "me too" to Willy? God,
    but you're a boring, pathetic "little man".

    --
    "I program Windows systems yes. But I am not a Windows user."
    Peter Koehlmann, COLA.

  10. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    William Poaster writes:

    > On Mon, 09 Jun 2008 20:15:27 +0100, Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>> Err, I know you're a bit slow degree boy,

    >> Awww, sweeet.,.
    >> Hadron's STILL jealous. Get over it, it makes you look even more pathetic
    >> than you actually are.
    >>
    >>> but how about the fact that DFS does not swear and curse all the time
    >>> and show off about his killfile?

    >> Big deal, he's been an insulting little **** since his very first
    >> appearance here. Irrespective of curse words, he's been more "playground
    >> insulty" than anyone else here, including you.
    >>
    >> And if someone wants to flaunt his killfile in an effort to help others
    >> filter out the lamers, what business is it of yours?

    > It's none of Quack's business, of course. Except trolls don't like being
    > ignored, it's part of their narcistic character, & Quack is no
    > exception.

    I do not see much "ignoring" going on here Willy, you insanely
    ridiculous little person you.

    --
    "I program Windows systems yes. But I am not a Windows user."
    Peter Koehlmann, COLA.

  11. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    Hadron wrote:
    > Are there any "advocate" posts that you can't "me too" to Willy? God,
    > but you're a boring, pathetic "little man".

    *He's* boring?
    Compared to you he's Stephen Fry to your Steve "interesting" Davies.

  12. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    Andrew Halliwell writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> Are there any "advocate" posts that you can't "me too" to Willy? God,
    >> but you're a boring, pathetic "little man".

    > *He's* boring?
    > Compared to you he's Stephen Fry to your Steve "interesting" Davies.

    No, Andrew, he isn't. Not even close. All Willy poasts are little cracks
    about his filters and how he doesn't see 99% of posts. Oh, and "me too"
    poasts. The man is an idiot and to ill behoves you to support
    him. Unless you wish to post a link to something interesting he has ever
    said about anything at all. And xover being used with his leafnode2 beta
    isn't interesting.

    --
    - "Thats what I have been saying for 5 years. Consumers are tired, they
    want something new and more exciting."

  13. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    > DFS wrote:

    >>> Regarding Quack, there are two states: Asshole or fsckwit.

    >> You're like a raging kindergartener brat with ADD who wandered out
    >> of the schoolyard after learning his first cursewords.

    > And what makes you any different?

    The fact that you even ask that question shows your dishonesty, spike.

    As you know, I rarely - almost never - curse.

    As you know, chrisv usually - almost always - curses like a 3rd grader who
    learned the f-word yesterday. He's a child.

  14. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    "DFS" writes:

    > Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    >> DFS wrote:

    >>> You're like a raging kindergartener brat with ADD who wandered out
    >>> of the schoolyard after learning his first cursewords.

    >> And what makes you any different?

    > The fact that you even ask that question shows your dishonesty, spike.
    >
    > As you know, I rarely - almost never - curse.
    >
    > As you know, chrisv usually - almost always - curses like a 3rd grader who
    > learned the f-word yesterday. He's a child.

    be sure to read the rest of the thread where he tries to slink off
    denying he ever said anything about cursing. I, of course, quoted
    him. The only degree he has are a few over the average body temp I
    think. He is certifiable feverish.

    --
    "Yes, I am a nymshifting troll. I used to be called Rafael, but since the operation I prefer to be called Robin T Cox."
    High Plains Shifter, COLA.

  15. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    Hadron wrote:
    > Andrew Halliwell writes:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>> Are there any "advocate" posts that you can't "me too" to Willy? God,
    >>> but you're a boring, pathetic "little man".

    >> *He's* boring?
    >> Compared to you he's Stephen Fry to your Steve "interesting" Davies.

    > No, Andrew, he isn't. Not even close. All Willy poasts are little cracks
    > about his filters and how he doesn't see 99% of posts. Oh, and "me too"
    > poasts. The man is an idiot and to ill behoves you to support
    > him.

    My god you've got some nerve.
    All YOUR posts, that's POSTS you illiterate oaf, ever do is attack me
    because I refuse to modify my signature to your specifications. (something
    which is absolutely none of your business). Or attack other posters for
    equally ****headed reasons.

    You've rarely posted purely to do what the newsgroup's name suggests and are
    far more likely to support the wintrolls.

    You deny being a wintroll and yet any time one of them gets disagreed with
    or insulted, there you are, in your chearleader's dress and pompoms.
    "Go wintroll! go wintroll! Gimme a W! Gimme an I! Gimme a N, D, O! What's
    that spell? WINDO! WINDO! WINDO! WOOOOOOOOOOO!"

    You're the last person to qualify for criticisiing anyone elses posts.
    --
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  16. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    DFS wrote:
    > The fact that you even ask that question shows your dishonesty, spike.
    >
    > As you know, I rarely - almost never - curse.

    Your prudishness is of no concern to me.
    Your behaviour otherwise however...

  17. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    William Poaster wrote:
    > Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    >
    >> Big deal, he's been an insulting little **** since his very
    >> first appearance here. Irrespective of curse words, he's
    >> been more "playground insulty" than anyone else here,
    >> including you.
    >>
    >> And if someone wants to flaunt his killfile in an effort to
    >> help others filter out the lamers, what business is it of
    >> yours?

    > It's none of Quack's business, of course. Except trolls don't
    > like being ignored, it's part of their narcistic character, &
    > Quack is no exception.

    That is why he has such an obsession with your filtering system.
    It is thorough enough that one cannot hear his screaming like a
    little girl through it.

    --
    HPT

  18. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    Andrew Halliwell writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> Andrew Halliwell writes:

    >>> *He's* boring?
    >>> Compared to you he's Stephen Fry to your Steve "interesting" Davies.

    >> No, Andrew, he isn't. Not even close. All Willy poasts are little cracks
    >> about his filters and how he doesn't see 99% of posts. Oh, and "me too"
    >> poasts. The man is an idiot and to ill behoves you to support
    >> him.

    > My god you've got some nerve.
    > All YOUR posts, that's POSTS you illiterate oaf, ever do is attack me
    > because I refuse to modify my signature to your
    > specifications. (something

    Attack your signature? I laugh at your signature. I do, however, attack your lies
    and inability to follow a thread.

    > which is absolutely none of your business). Or attack other posters for
    > equally ****headed reasons.

    If it's none of anyones business then don't post it to a public forum
    degree boy.

    > You've rarely posted purely to do what the newsgroup's name suggests and are
    > far more likely to support the wintrolls.

    Wrong. I support the anti-"advocate" posters. People who post pointing
    out the lies, misinformation and downright crazy delusions of people
    like you.

    > You deny being a wintroll and yet any time one of them gets disagreed with
    > or insulted, there you are, in your chearleader's dress and pompoms.
    > "Go wintroll! go wintroll! Gimme a W! Gimme an I! Gimme a N, D, O! What's
    > that spell? WINDO! WINDO! WINDO! WOOOOOOOOOOO!"

    What are you talking about? Please point out these articles where I
    shill Windows. Off you go. You can find all the ones with DFS cussing
    while you're at it.

    You're a dumb arse wannabe who makes things up as he goes along to curry
    favor with the "advocates".

    > You're the last person to qualify for criticisiing anyone elses posts.

    From you, I take that as a compliment.

    --
    This year with the release of XP, they are actually behind. The end days
    are near for the BIOS reading inferior OS. It is inevitable.

  19. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    Andrew Halliwell writes:

    > DFS wrote:
    >> The fact that you even ask that question shows your dishonesty, spike.
    >>
    >> As you know, I rarely - almost never - curse.

    > Your prudishness is of no concern to me.
    > Your behaviour otherwise however...

    More snipping and slinking. Typical Haleelwell slippery behaviour.

    --
    This year with the release of XP, they are actually behind. The end days
    are near for the BIOS reading inferior OS. It is inevitable.

  20. Re: Hans Reiser Offers To Lead Cops to Nina's Body - Troll Alert

    "Andrew Halliwell" wrote in message
    > Hadron wrote:
    >> Andrew Halliwell writes:

    >>> Awww, sweeet.,.
    >>> Hadron's STILL jealous. Get over it, it makes you look even more
    >>> pathetic
    >>> than you actually are.

    >> Why would I be jealous of you showing off your degree? I have a
    >> degree. And not in crappy CS - especially not a CS degree which has
    >> removed compiler studies because its deemed too hard.

    > *sigh*
    > memory like a sieve as usual. But any excuse to launch an attack will do
    > you, eh, hadron? I said in that thread we DID study compilers, just not
    > in a compiler exclusive module.

    You only "studied them" after everyone started mocking you. Your initial
    reaction was to scoff at the idea that students would actually learn
    compiler design in college/university. Once it was shown to you that
    quality schools teach such courses it was only then that you changed your
    tune and claimed that you did study them.

    Fact is that your little polyversity was more focused on teaching simple
    things like web-pages and animated gifs then actual computer science.