Re: Micoshaft Causing Retardation of IT Admins? - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Micoshaft Causing Retardation of IT Admins? - Linux ; "7" schreef in bericht news:%RE2k.5275$E41.1486@text.news.virginmedia.com ... > Is Micoshaft Causing Retardation of IT Admins? > Your post is off-topic in this group, your violating [comp.os.linux.advocacy] FAQ and Primer for COLA, Edition III http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/ * The trespasser has come to COLA ...

  1. Re: Micoshaft Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    "7" schreef in bericht
    news:%RE2k.5275$E41.1486@text.news.virginmedia.com ...
    > Is Micoshaft Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    been created.
    * alt.crimehip.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.emircpih.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.flame.ms-windows
    * alt.h.i.p.c.r.i.m.e.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.h0pcr0me.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.h1pcr1me.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.h2pcr2me.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.hipclone.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.hipcrime.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.microsoft.crash.crash.crash
    * alt.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.os.windows95.crash.crash.crash
    * comp.misc.microsoft.sucks
    * microsoft.sucks.
    * sk.sux.microsoft
    Fsck you arsehole troll
    *PLONK*

  2. Re: Micoshaft Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    Micohaft fraudster and asstroturfer chrisv wrote on behalf of Half Wits from
    Micoshaft Corporation:

    >"

    WINDUMMIES BREAK EU LAW BY ASSTROTURFING FROM EU

    Is that you Chris?

  3. Re: Micoshaft Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    "7" schreef in bericht
    news:b6S2k.5532$E41.689@text.news.virginmedia.com. ..
    > Micohaft fraudster and asstroturfer chrisv wrote on behalf of Half Wits
    > from
    > Micoshaft Corporation:
    >
    >>"

    > WINDUMMIES

    been created.
    * alt.crimehip.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.emircpih.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.flame.ms-windows
    * alt.h.i.p.c.r.i.m.e.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.h0pcr0me.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.h1pcr1me.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.h2pcr2me.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.hipclone.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.hipcrime.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.microsoft.crash.crash.crash
    * alt.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.os.windows95.crash.crash.crash
    * comp.misc.microsoft.sucks
    * microsoft.sucks.
    * sk.sux.microsoft
    Fsck you arsehole troll
    *PLONK*

  4. Re: Micoshaft Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    7 wrote:

    > some idiot forging chrisv wrote on behalf of Half Wits
    > from Micoshaft Corporation:
    >
    >>"

    > WINDUMMIES BREAK EU LAW BY ASSTROTURFING FROM EU
    >
    > Is that you Chris?

    Don't call him "chris".

  5. Re: Micoshaft Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    On Jun 8, 4:34 pm, "chrisv" wrote:
    > "7" schreef in berichtnews:%RE2k.5275$E41.1486@text.news.virginme dia.com...
    >
    > > Is Micoshaft Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    > Your post is off-topic in this group, your violating
    > [comp.os.linux.advocacy] FAQ and Primer for COLA, Edition IIIhttp://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/

    Please try to enforce the rules instead of talking nonsense.

  6. Re: Micoshaft Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, chrisv

    wrote
    on Sun, 08 Jun 2008 10:12:48 -0500
    :
    > 7 wrote:
    >
    >> some idiot forging chrisv wrote on behalf of Half Wits
    >> from Micoshaft Corporation:
    >>
    >>>"

    >> WINDUMMIES BREAK EU LAW BY ASSTROTURFING FROM EU
    >>
    >> Is that you Chris?

    > Don't call him "chris".

    Well, I suppose we could call him "the forger who wants
    to be chris". ;-)

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    /dev/signature: No such file or directory

  7. Re: Micoshaft Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

    > chrisv wrote:
    >>
    >> Don't call him "chris".

    >Well, I suppose we could call him "the forger who wants
    >to be chris". ;-)

    I could call him "the troll who loved me".

  8. Re: Micoshaft Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    chrisv wrote:
    > The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
    >
    >> chrisv wrote:
    >>> Don't call him "chris".

    >> Well, I suppose we could call him "the forger who wants
    >> to be chris". ;-)

    > I could call him "the troll who loved me".

    Your plonk is a badge of honour, you know.

+ Reply to Thread