OUT OF TOPIC: Looking for Mr. Douglas Hendrix - Linux

This is a discussion on OUT OF TOPIC: Looking for Mr. Douglas Hendrix - Linux ; Hello, I am looking for Mr Douglas Hendrix, creator and developer of an old game called Stellar Frontier. Does anybody heard from him lately?...

  1. OUT OF TOPIC: Looking for Mr. Douglas Hendrix

    Hello,

    I am looking for Mr Douglas Hendrix, creator and developer of an old game
    called Stellar Frontier. Does anybody heard from him lately?

  2. Re: OUT OF TOPIC: Looking for Mr. Douglas Hendrix

    On Sun, 08 Jun 2008 01:25:13 +0200, Banjo wrote:

    is this the very old game on C64 Computer ?

    > Hello,
    >
    > I am looking for Mr Douglas Hendrix, creator and developer of an old game
    > called Stellar Frontier. Does anybody heard from him lately?

  3. Re: OUT OF TOPIC: Looking for Mr. Douglas Hendrix

    "Banjo" burped up warm pablum in
    news:484b18cc$0$18148$4fafbaef@reader3.news.tin.it :

    > Hello,
    >
    > I am looking for Mr Douglas Hendrix, creator and developer of an old
    > game called Stellar Frontier. Does anybody heard from him lately?

    Search google for "Douglas Hendrix Stellar Frontier"

    --
    Tris Orendorff
    [ Anyone naming their child should spend a few minutes checking rhyming slang and dodgy sounding names. Brad and Angelina failed to do this when naming their kid Shiloh Pitt. At some point, someone at school is going to spoonerise her name.

  4. Re: OUT OF TOPIC: Looking for Mr. Douglas Hendrix

    On Jun 19, 3:33 am, Tris Orendorff wrote:
    > "Banjo" burped up warm pablum innews:484b18cc$0$18148$4fafbaef@reader3.news.tin. it:
    >
    > > Hello,

    > > I am looking for Mr Douglas Hendrix, creator and developer of an old
    > > game called Stellar Frontier. Does anybody heard from him lately?

    > Search google for "Douglas Hendrix Stellar Frontier"
    >
    > --
    > Tris Orendorff
    > [ Anyone naming their child should spend a few minutes checking rhyming slang and dodgy sounding names. Brad and Angelina failed to do this when naming their kid Shiloh Pitt. At some point, someone at school is going to spoonerise her name.
    > Craig Stark ]

    May be he doesn't want to be found!

+ Reply to Thread