bash, mouse, and multiple monitors - Linux

This is a discussion on bash, mouse, and multiple monitors - Linux ; Does anyone know if it's possible to determine which monitor the mouse is currently on from withing a bash script? I'm using zenity for a popup and would like for the popup to show up where I am working and ...

  1. bash, mouse, and multiple monitors

    Does anyone know if it's possible to determine which monitor the
    mouse is currently on from withing a bash script? I'm using zenity for a
    popup and would like for the popup to show up where I am working and not
    off to the side (3 monitors).
    --
    Norman
    Registered Linux user #461062

  2. Re: bash, mouse, and multiple monitors

    Norman Peelman wrote:
    > Does anyone know if it's possible to determine which monitor the mouse
    > is currently on from withing a bash script? I'm using zenity for a popup
    > and would like for the popup to show up where I am working and not off
    > to the side (3 monitors).

    XQueryPointer

+ Reply to Thread