Microsoft to "non-commercial" developers: Would you please work forme for free? - Linux

This is a discussion on Microsoft to "non-commercial" developers: Would you please work forme for free? - Linux ; Not only they have the nerve to ask people to give away their work for free, but they also disrespect them by using the term "hobbyists". "Microsoft is trying to foster more interest in embedded software, encouraging amateur developers to ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 51

  1. Microsoft to "non-commercial" developers: Would you please work forme for free?

    Not only they have the nerve to ask people to give away their work for
    free, but they also disrespect them by using the term "hobbyists".

    "Microsoft is trying to foster more interest in embedded software,
    encouraging amateur developers to experiment with programmable
    components in devices from toasters to televisions."

    http://news.zdnet.com/2100-3513_22-6...ml?tag=nl.e550

    -RFH

  2. Re: Microsoft to "non-commercial" developers: Would you please workfor me for free?

    Ramon F Herrera wrote:
    > Not only they have the nerve to ask people to give away their work for
    > free, but they also disrespect them by using the term "hobbyists".

    Nowhere in the article you referenced does Microsoft ask anybody to do
    any work for free.

    Since they are addressing hobbyists and academics, they disrespect
    nobody by using the term "hobbyists."

    > "Microsoft is trying to foster more interest in embedded software,
    > encouraging amateur developers to experiment with programmable
    > components in devices from toasters to televisions."
    >
    > http://news.zdnet.com/2100-3513_22-6...ml?tag=nl.e550

    You should have read more of the article.

  3. Re: Microsoft to "non-commercial" developers: Would you please workfor me for free?

    On Thu, 5 Jun 2008, Ramon F Herrera wrote:

    > Not only they have the nerve to ask people to give away their work for
    > free, but they also disrespect them by using the term "hobbyists".

    Dude, I hate M$ as much as anyone, but can you please stop littering
    comp.unix.solaris with this drivel? You're (mostly) preaching to the
    converted here, but we don't have time to wade through all this crap.

    Thanks.

    --
    Rich Teer, SCSA, SCNA, SCSECA

    CEO,
    My Online Home Inventory

    URLs: http://www.rite-group.com/rich
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/richteer
    http://www.myonlinehomeinventory.com

  4. Re: Microsoft to "non-commercial" developers: Would you please work for me for free?

    "Ramon F Herrera" wrote in message

    > Not only they have the nerve to ask people to give away their work for
    > free, but they also disrespect them by using the term "hobbyists".
    >
    > "Microsoft is trying to foster more interest in embedded software,
    > encouraging amateur developers to experiment with programmable
    > components in devices from toasters to televisions."
    >
    > http://news.zdnet.com/2100-3513_22-6...ml?tag=nl.e550
    >
    > -RFH

    You cross-posting idiot. (Cross-posts removed.)

    Perhaps you could learn to read before posting such nonsense. If you were
    any more dishonest and misrepresented what the article actually said you
    would be Roy Schestowitz.

  5. Re: Microsoft to "non-commercial" developers: Would you please workfor me for free?

    On Jun 5, 10:06 am, Ramon F Herrera wrote:
    > Not only they have the nerve to ask people to give away their work for
    > free, but they also disrespect them by using the term "hobbyists".
    >
    > "Microsoft is trying to foster more interest in embedded software,
    > encouraging amateur developers to experiment with programmable
    > components in devices from toasters to televisions."
    >
    > http://news.zdnet.com/2100-3513_22-6...ml?tag=nl.e550
    >
    > -RFH

    I have been asked that I should read the article. Let's read it then,
    shall we?

    "the company said it is trying to boost interest in noncommercial
    software development around Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R2 and Visual
    Studio 2005 Professional Edition."

    It says there *non-commercial*. Then, they refer to such development
    as "amateur". The implication is that people like Richard Stallman,
    Linus Torvalds and thousands of others are not professionals. Don't
    you folks wonder how many paid developers work for Sun, IBM, HP,
    Oracle (Berkeley DB), etc. on OSS, non-commercial software? Such
    people are professionals in every sense of the word.

    My point is that Microsoft is way out of their pond, and showing utter
    confusion. Like all hegemonic tyrants, they are finally becoming
    victims of their own internal contradictions.

    -Ramon

  6. Re: Microsoft to "non-commercial" developers: Would you please workfor me for free?

    On Jun 5, 10:48 am, "Ezekiel" wrote:

    > You cross-posting idiot. (Cross-posts removed.)

    I suggest you take it up with Google, which allows me to post to up to
    5 newsgroups. You should also complain to the designers of NNTP and
    Usenet in general.

    Is crossposting illegal? You should report me to the proper
    authorities then. Is it immoral? Talk to my priest, then. If it is
    anti-patriotic or treasonous denounce it to Homeland security.

    Exactly what are you worried about? Perhaps you are trying to conserve
    Google's disk space? Perhaps your monitor is very small? Some topics
    are inherently multi-disciplinary. You obviously prefer to be labeled
    and painted in your little square by somebody else. I don't.

    -Ramon

    ps: (cross-post restored)

  7. Re: Microsoft to "non-commercial" developers: Would you please work for me for free?

    > On Jun 5, 10:48 am, "Ezekiel" wrote:
    >
    > > You cross-posting idiot. (Cross-posts removed.)

    > I suggest you take it up with Google, which allows me to post to up to
    > 5 newsgroups. You should also complain to the designers of NNTP and
    > Usenet in general.
    >
    > Is crossposting illegal? You should report me to the proper
    > authorities then. Is it immoral? Talk to my priest, then. If it is
    > anti-patriotic or treasonous denounce it to Homeland security.

    Not illegal but that doesn't give you the right to post your anti-MS spam to
    every newsgroup in the world. Do explain what this embedded software SDK
    from Microsoft has to do with Mac's or Solaris? Only an idiot would
    cross-post to those groups with material that is anti-charter.

    For that matter - what does this SDK have to do with linux. (Be sure to use
    one of the dozens of standard lienux excuses.)

    > Exactly what are you worried about? Perhaps you are trying to conserve
    > Google's disk space? Perhaps your monitor is very small? Some topics
    > are inherently multi-disciplinary. You obviously prefer to be labeled
    > and painted in your little square by somebody else. I don't.

    I could care less about Google's servers or disk space. It's a matter of
    proper netiquette. You don't post **** to every group under the sun just
    because you can. Normal people don't give a **** about your whining and
    complaining and twisted headliines. Perhaps you ought to respect that
    instead of behaving like a 6-year old that doesn't want to go to bed yet.

    > -Ramon
    >
    > ps: (cross-post restored)

  8. Re: Microsoft to "non-commercial" developers: Would you please workfor me for free?

    Ramon F Herrera wrote:
    > On Jun 5, 10:48 am, "Ezekiel" wrote:
    >
    > > You cross-posting idiot. (Cross-posts removed.)

    > I suggest you take it up with Google, which allows me to post to up to
    > 5 newsgroups. You should also complain to the designers of NNTP and
    > Usenet in general.
    >
    > Is crossposting illegal? You should report me to the proper
    > authorities then. Is it immoral? Talk to my priest, then. If it is
    > anti-patriotic or treasonous denounce it to Homeland security.
    >
    > Exactly what are you worried about? Perhaps you are trying to conserve
    > Google's disk space? Perhaps your monitor is very small? Some topics
    > are inherently multi-disciplinary. You obviously prefer to be labeled
    > and painted in your little square by somebody else. I don't.
    >
    > -Ramon
    >
    > ps: (cross-post restored)

    Good post, Ramon.

  9. Re: Microsoft to "non-commercial" developers: Would you please work for me for free?

    > On Jun 5, 10:06 am, Ramon F Herrera wrote:
    >> Not only they have the nerve to ask people to give away their work for
    >> free, but they also disrespect them by using the term "hobbyists".
    >>
    >> "Microsoft is trying to foster more interest in embedded software,
    >> encouraging amateur developers to experiment with programmable
    >> components in devices from toasters to televisions."
    >>
    >> http://news.zdnet.com/2100-3513_22-6...ml?tag=nl.e550
    >>
    >> -RFH

    > I have been asked that I should read the article. Let's read it then,
    > shall we?
    >
    > "the company said it is trying to boost interest in noncommercial
    > software development around Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R2 and Visual
    > Studio 2005 Professional Edition."

    You're doing okay so far. Got that copy&paste thing working well.

    > It says there *non-commercial*. Then, they refer to such development
    > as "amateur".

    Idiot. *WHO* refers to these developers as "amateur?" Is it Microsoft that
    does this and if so, you should be able to provide the exact quote where
    they do. (Hint for you moron - it's the author of the article that does
    this.)

    > The implication is that people like Richard Stallman,
    > Linus Torvalds and thousands of others are not professionals. Don't
    > you folks wonder how many paid developers work for Sun, IBM, HP,
    > Oracle (Berkeley DB), etc. on OSS, non-commercial software? Such
    > people are professionals in every sense of the word.

    Take it up with the author then. Quit blaming Microsoft for what somebody
    else says you dishonest liar.

    > My point is that Microsoft is way out of their pond, and showing utter
    > confusion. Like all hegemonic tyrants, they are finally becoming
    > victims of their own internal contradictions.

    It's actually you and the rest of the rabid zealots who can't get over your
    fear of Microsoft and blame them for everything in the world. Don't let the
    FACT that Microsoft never referred to these people as "amateurs" get in the
    way of your delusional tirade.

    > -Ramon

  10. Re: Microsoft to "non-commercial" developers: Would you please workfor me for free?

    Ramon F Herrera wrote:
    > On Jun 5, 10:06 am, Ramon F Herrera wrote:
    >> Not only they have the nerve to ask people to give away their work for
    >> free, but they also disrespect them by using the term "hobbyists".
    >>
    >> "Microsoft is trying to foster more interest in embedded software,
    >> encouraging amateur developers to experiment with programmable
    >> components in devices from toasters to televisions."
    >>
    >> http://news.zdnet.com/2100-3513_22-6...ml?tag=nl.e550
    >>
    >> -RFH

    > I have been asked that I should read the article. Let's read it then,
    > shall we?

    Now you're being asked to understand what you read.

    > "the company said it is trying to boost interest in noncommercial
    > software development around Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R2 and Visual
    > Studio 2005 Professional Edition."
    >
    > It says there *non-commercial*. Then, they refer to such development
    > as "amateur". The implication is that people like Richard Stallman,
    > Linus Torvalds and thousands of others are not professionals.

    No such implication was made. Non-commercial and amateur doesn't
    automatically mean free or open software. It only means where and how
    it's used.

    > Don't
    > you folks wonder how many paid developers work for Sun, IBM, HP,
    > Oracle (Berkeley DB), etc. on OSS, non-commercial software? Such
    > people are professionals in every sense of the word.

    What has this to do with Microsoft's attempt to attract the interest of
    amateurs and academics? Professionals who develop embedded software
    for Win CE don't give their work away for free!

    > My point is that Microsoft is way out of their pond, and showing utter
    > confusion. Like all hegemonic tyrants, they are finally becoming
    > victims of their own internal contradictions.

    No, Ramon. They are the victims of your imagined contradiction that
    you are imposing upon them.

  11. Re: Microsoft to "non-commercial" developers: Would you please work for me for free?

    On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 10:48:30 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > "Ramon F Herrera" wrote in message
    >>
    >> Not only they have the nerve to ask people to give away their work for
    >> free, but they also disrespect them by using the term "hobbyists".
    >>
    >> "Microsoft is trying to foster more interest in embedded software,
    >> encouraging amateur developers to experiment with programmable
    >> components in devices from toasters to televisions."
    >>
    >> http://news.zdnet.com/2100-3513_22-6...ml?tag=nl.e550
    >>
    >> -RFH
    >>

    > You cross-posting idiot. (Cross-posts removed.)
    >
    > Perhaps you could learn to read before posting such nonsense. If you were
    > any more dishonest and misrepresented what the article actually said you
    > would be Roy Schestowitz.

    It wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that Ramon *is* Roy Schestowitz.
    Sceshtowitz has trolled on digg.com several times as CyberPhoenix and
    Techguy and probably others as well.
    He also shills up his own posts via his scripting system.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  12. The real story [was Re: Microsoft to "non-commercial" developers:Would you please work for me for free?]

    Ramon F Herrera wrote:
    > Not only they have the nerve to ask people to give away their work for
    > free, but they also disrespect them by using the term "hobbyists".
    >
    > "Microsoft is trying to foster more interest in embedded software,
    > encouraging amateur developers to experiment with programmable
    > components in devices from toasters to televisions."
    >
    > http://news.zdnet.com/2100-3513_22-6...ml?tag=nl.e550
    >
    > -RFH

    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/emb...k/default.mspx

    Take advantage of a comprehensive set of powerful embedded development
    tools, technologies, and resources - building your vision and growing ours.

    Microsoft’s partnership with several of the world’s premier hardware
    vendors offers hobbyists, those who are part of the non-professional
    embedded community, access to the same enterprise-class tools used by
    professionals – at an attractive price. It’s one of the ways Microsoft
    is nurturing its vision to grow and support this important developer
    community.

    Master the skills professionals worldwide use to build smart, connected,
    and service-oriented devices.

    SPARK Your Imagination offers a kit that combines Windows Embedded CE
    6.0 R2, Visual Studio 2005 Professional, and an embedded device. Backed
    by Microsoft and a large, active community of embedded developers,
    Windows Embedded CE provides you with industry-leading tools to help you
    build an endless variety of embedded solutions.

    Features and benefits of SPARK Your Imagination include:
    The power of a professional-grade product at an affordable price point
    A shared source program with more than 3.9 million lines of code available
    Support for up to 32,000 simultaneous processes
    2 GB of virtual memory space for each process
    Integrated board support
    Native real-time OS

    Whether you’re a student who’s dabbled in Windows Embedded at school,
    an individual who in his spare time likes to test out the latest
    technology, or the casual developer who just wants to see what she can
    create if she had the correct tools, SPARK Your Imagination and start
    building your vision today.

    So what’s the catch? Spark Your Imagination is for personal,
    non-commercial use. In other words, what you develop using the Spark
    Your Imagination toolkit cannot be marketed unless you purchase a copy
    of Windows Embedded CE through an authorized distributor and recreate
    your embedded device. Complete License Terms are available at
    www.microsoft.com/useterms.

  13. Re: Microsoft to "non-commercial" developers: Would you please work for me for free?

    In article ,
    "Ezekiel" wrote:

    > "Ramon F Herrera" wrote in message
    > > On Jun 5, 10:48 am, "Ezekiel" wrote:
    > >
    > > > You cross-posting idiot. (Cross-posts removed.)

    > > I suggest you take it up with Google, which allows me to post to up to
    > > 5 newsgroups. You should also complain to the designers of NNTP and
    > > Usenet in general.
    > >
    > > Is crossposting illegal? You should report me to the proper
    > > authorities then. Is it immoral? Talk to my priest, then. If it is
    > > anti-patriotic or treasonous denounce it to Homeland Security.

    > Not illegal but that doesn't give you the right to post your anti MS spam to
    > every newsgroup in the world. Do explain what this embedded software SDK
    > from Microsoft has to do with Macs or Solaris? Only an idiot would
    > cross-post to those groups with material that is anti-charter.

    Ramon can post anti MS rants wherever he wants. Are you afraid MS drones
    will hear the truth about how ****ty MS is?

    > For that matter, what does this SDK have to do with Linux. (Be sure to use
    > one of the dozens of standard Linux excuses.)
    >

    > > Exactly what are you worried about? Perhaps you are trying to conserve
    > > Google's disk space? Perhaps your monitor is very small? Some topics
    > > are inherently multi-disciplinary. You obviously prefer to be labeled
    > > and painted in your little square by somebody else. I don't.

    > I could care less about Google's servers or disk space. It's a matter of
    > proper netiquette. You don't post **** to every group under the sun just
    > because you can. Normal people don't give a **** about your whining and
    > complaining and twisted headliines. Perhaps you ought to respect that
    > instead of behaving like a 6-year old that doesn't want to go to bed yet.

    Why are you replying to Ramon''s crossposting, if you don't give a ****?

  14. Re: Microsoft to "non-commercial" developers: Would you please work for me for free?

    "Chance Furlong" wrote in message
    > In article ,
    > "Ezekiel" wrote:
    >
    >> "Ramon F Herrera" wrote in message

    >> > I suggest you take it up with Google, which allows me to post to up to
    >> > 5 newsgroups. You should also complain to the designers of NNTP and
    >> > Usenet in general.
    >> >
    >> > Is crossposting illegal? You should report me to the proper
    >> > authorities then. Is it immoral? Talk to my priest, then. If it is
    >> > anti-patriotic or treasonous denounce it to Homeland Security.

    >> Not illegal but that doesn't give you the right to post your anti MS spam
    >> every newsgroup in the world. Do explain what this embedded software SDK
    >> from Microsoft has to do with Macs or Solaris? Only an idiot would
    >> cross-post to those groups with material that is anti-charter.

    > Ramon can post anti MS rants wherever he wants.

    Evidently he already does this. Proper netiquette be damned. After all, what
    does it matter if thousands of people who could care less about his
    incorrect delusional rants have to read his tripe. It's all about him isn't
    it.

    When you two selfish idiots become adults you'll understand what I mean.

    > Are you afraid MS drones
    > will hear the truth about how ****ty MS is?

    Not at all. Keep right on behaving like rabid linux zealots and enforce the
    stereotype that civilized people already have of you.

    >> For that matter, what does this SDK have to do with Linux. (Be sure to
    >> use
    >> one of the dozens of standard Linux excuses.)
    >>

    >> > Exactly what are you worried about? Perhaps you are trying to conserve
    >> > Google's disk space? Perhaps your monitor is very small? Some topics
    >> > are inherently multi-disciplinary. You obviously prefer to be labeled
    >> > and painted in your little square by somebody else. I don't.

    >> I could care less about Google's servers or disk space. It's a matter of
    >> proper netiquette. You don't post **** to every group under the sun just
    >> because you can. Normal people don't give a **** about your whining and
    >> complaining and twisted headliines. Perhaps you ought to respect that
    >> instead of behaving like a 6-year old that doesn't want to go to bed yet.

    > Why are you replying to Ramon''s crossposting, if you don't give a ****?

    Because of assholes like you and Ramon who think they have the god given
    right to do anything they want, whenever they want and "everyone else be
    damend" is why the internet is becoming the pigsty that it is.

  15. Re: Microsoft to "non-commercial" developers: Would you please work for me for free?

    "Ramon F Herrera" schreef in bericht

    > Not only they have the nerve to ask people to give away their work for
    > free, but they also disrespect them by using the term "hobbyists".
    >
    > "Microsoft is trying to foster more interest in embedded software,
    > encouraging amateur developers to experiment with programmable
    > components in devices from toasters to televisions."
    >
    > http://news.zdnet.com/2100-3513_22-6...ml?tag=nl.e550

    been created.
    * alt.crimehip.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.emircpih.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.flame.ms-windows
    * alt.h.i.p.c.r.i.m.e.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.h0pcr0me.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.h1pcr1me.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.h2pcr2me.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.hipclone.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.hipcrime.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.microsoft.crash.crash.crash
    * alt.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.os.windows95.crash.crash.crash
    * comp.misc.microsoft.sucks
    * microsoft.sucks.
    * sk.sux.microsoft
    Fsck you arsehole troll
    *PLONK*

  16. Re: Microsoft to "non-commercial" developers: Would you please workfor me for free?

    On Jun 5, 1:01 pm, Chance Furlong wrote:

    > Why are you replying to Ramon''s crossposting, if you don't give a ****?

    I wish somebody developed filtering software that blocked all cross-
    posts. I am willing to bet that none of the complainers would actually
    use it.

    -RFH

  17. Re: Microsoft to "non-commercial" developers: Would you please workfor me for free?

    On Jun 5, 11:52 am, "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote:
    > On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 10:48:30 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    > > "Ramon F Herrera" wrote in message

    > >> Not only they have the nerve to ask people to give away their work for
    > >> free, but they also disrespect them by using the term "hobbyists".

    > >> "Microsoft is trying to foster more interest in embedded software,
    > >> encouraging amateur developers to experiment with programmable
    > >> components in devices from toasters to televisions."

    > >>http://news.zdnet.com/2100-3513_22-6...ml?tag=nl.e550

    > >> -RFH

    > > You cross-posting idiot. (Cross-posts removed.)

    > > Perhaps you could learn to read before posting such nonsense. If you were
    > > any more dishonest and misrepresented what the article actually said you
    > > would be Roy Schestowitz.

    > It wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that Ramon *is* Roy Schestowitz.
    > Sceshtowitz has trolled on digg.com several times as CyberPhoenix and
    > Techguy and probably others as well.
    > He also shills up his own posts via his scripting system.

    I am sure there are many other differences, but Roy defends Linux and
    OSS from the left side of the road (he is a little bit too anti-
    corporations for my taste), while yours truly is a firm believer in
    capitalism and *free* markets. I love Sun, Oracle, HP, IBM, Apple,
    etc. I am on the employer side of the fence.

    In reference to SPAM and cross-posting, I have a very simple rule:

    If the poster sticks around to answer and defend his opinions the it
    is NOT spam.

    I have never posted anything under a pseudonym in my life, and I have
    been using the Internet and Usenet for as long as it exists.

    -Ramon

  18. Re: Microsoft to "non-commercial" developers: Would you please workfor me for free?

    On Jun 5, 11:28 am, "Ezekiel" wrote:
    > Not illegal but that doesn't give you the right to post your anti-MS spam to every newsgroup in the world.
    > You don't post **** to every group under the sun just because you can.

    I pride myself about being an Internet pioneer. Yes, Al Gore deserves
    a lot of recognition and instead is getting crap from too many
    ingrates. I can attest to all the help he gave us. I worked with his
    office when I was at MIT. I helped bring the Internet to a few Latin
    American countries, and gave lectures, speeches and media interviews
    advocating for countries to invest in this invaluable resource...

    But back to the point. What was the point? Oh, yes: So many years in
    Usenet and it is only now I find out that it is composed by 3
    newsgroups only! Ezekiel just discovered (invented?) it.

    Lo and behold...

    -RFH

  19. Re: Microsoft to "non-commercial" developers: Would you please work for me for free?

    "Ezekiel" wrote in message

    > "Ramon F Herrera" wrote in message
    >> On Jun 5, 10:06 am, Ramon F Herrera wrote:
    >>> Not only they have the nerve to ask people to give away their work for
    >>> free, but they also disrespect them by using the term "hobbyists".
    >>>
    >>> "Microsoft is trying to foster more interest in embedded software,
    >>> encouraging amateur developers to experiment with programmable
    >>> components in devices from toasters to televisions."
    >>>
    >>> http://news.zdnet.com/2100-3513_22-6...ml?tag=nl.e550
    >>>
    >>> -RFH

    >> I have been asked that I should read the article. Let's read it then,
    >> shall we?
    >>
    >> "the company said it is trying to boost interest in noncommercial
    >> software development around Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R2 and Visual
    >> Studio 2005 Professional Edition."

    > You're doing okay so far. Got that copy&paste thing working well.
    >
    >> It says there *non-commercial*. Then, they refer to such development
    >> as "amateur".

    > Idiot. *WHO* refers to these developers as "amateur?" Is it Microsoft that
    > does this and if so, you should be able to provide the exact quote where
    > they do. (Hint for you moron - it's the author of the article that does
    > this.)
    >

    >> The implication is that people like Richard Stallman,
    >> Linus Torvalds and thousands of others are not professionals. Don't
    >> you folks wonder how many paid developers work for Sun, IBM, HP,
    >> Oracle (Berkeley DB), etc. on OSS, non-commercial software? Such
    >> people are professionals in every sense of the word.

    > Take it up with the author then. Quit blaming Microsoft for what somebody
    > else says you dishonest liar.
    >

    >> My point is that Microsoft is way out of their pond, and showing utter
    >> confusion. Like all hegemonic tyrants, they are finally becoming
    >> victims of their own internal contradictions.

    > It's actually you and the rest of the rabid zealots who can't get over
    > your fear of Microsoft and blame them for everything in the world. Don't
    > let the FACT that Microsoft never referred to these people as "amateurs"
    > get in the way of your delusional tirade.
    >

    >> -Ramon

    ( Ramon to too chicken**** to admit he was wrong. )

  20. Re: Microsoft to "non-commercial" developers: Would you please work for me for free?

    On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 11:13:49 -0700, Ramon F Herrera wrote:

    > On Jun 5, 11:52 am, "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote:
    >> On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 10:48:30 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >> > "Ramon F Herrera" wrote in message

    >> > You cross-posting idiot. (Cross-posts removed.)

    >> > Perhaps you could learn to read before posting such nonsense. If you
    >> > were any more dishonest and misrepresented what the article actually
    >> > said you would be Roy Schestowitz.

    >> It wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that Ramon *is* Roy Schestowitz.
    >> Sceshtowitz has trolled on digg.com several times as CyberPhoenix and
    >> Techguy and probably others as well.
    >> He also shills up his own posts via his scripting system.

    That's rich coming from the nymshifting troll Gary Flatfish Goldfarb.

    > I am sure there are many other differences, but Roy defends Linux and OSS
    > from the left side of the road (he is a little bit too anti- corporations
    > for my taste), while yours truly is a firm believer in capitalism and
    > *free* markets. I love Sun, Oracle, HP, IBM, Apple, etc. I am on the
    > employer side of the fence.
    >
    > In reference to SPAM and cross-posting, I have a very simple rule:
    >
    > If the poster sticks around to answer and defend his opinions the it
    > is NOT spam.
    >
    > I have never posted anything under a pseudonym in my life, and I have been
    > using the Internet and Usenet for as long as it exists.

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a

+ Reply to Thread