no-more-windows-crash-with-advanced-windowscare-personal - Linux

This is a discussion on no-more-windows-crash-with-advanced-windowscare-personal - Linux ; http://www.my10sen.com/2008/05/28/no...care-personal/ Fix slow down, freeze and crash on your windows in just 1 click? not a problem Advanced WindowsCare Personal just the right tool for it. Advanced WindowsCare Personal is a comprehensive PC care utility that takes an one click ...

  1. no-more-windows-crash-with-advanced-windowscare-personal

    http://www.my10sen.com/2008/05/28/no...care-personal/

    Fix slow down, freeze and crash on your windows in just 1 click? not a
    problem Advanced WindowsCare Personal just the right tool for it.
    Advanced WindowsCare Personal is a comprehensive PC care utility that
    takes an one click approach to help protect, repair and optimize your
    computer. Scanning and finding what other utilities miss, it can keep
    your PC error-free and smooth than ever.

  2. Re: no-more-windows-crash-with-advanced-windowscare-personal

    On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 15:49:32 +0800, Mohd Faisal wrote:

    > http://www.my10sen.com/2008/05/28/no...care-personal/
    >
    > Fix slow down, freeze and crash on your windows in just 1 click? not a
    > problem Advanced WindowsCare Personal just the right tool for it.
    > Advanced WindowsCare Personal is a comprehensive PC care utility that
    > takes an one click approach to help protect, repair and optimize your
    > computer. Scanning and finding what other utilities miss, it can keep
    > your PC error-free and smooth than ever.

    My Windows XP PC never crashes.

    Perhaps you are thinking of Ubuntu Linux machines which seem to have some
    serious problems with freezing and crashing.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: no-more-windows-crash-with-advanced-windowscare-personal

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 15:49:32 +0800, Mohd Faisal wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.my10sen.com/2008/05/28/no...care-personal/
    >>
    >> Fix slow down, freeze and crash on your windows in just 1 click? not a
    >> problem Advanced WindowsCare Personal just the right tool for it.
    >> Advanced WindowsCare Personal is a comprehensive PC care utility that
    >> takes an one click approach to help protect, repair and optimize your
    >> computer. Scanning and finding what other utilities miss, it can keep
    >> your PC error-free and smooth than ever.

    > My Windows XP PC never crashes.
    >
    > Perhaps you are thinking of Ubuntu Linux machines which seem to have some
    > serious problems with freezing and crashing.

    haha

    funny

  4. Re: no-more-windows-crash-with-advanced-windowscare-personal

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 15:49:32 +0800, Mohd Faisal wrote:

    http://www.my10sen.com/2008/05/28/no...care-personal/

    >> Fix slow down, freeze and crash on your windows in just 1 click? not a
    >> problem Advanced WindowsCare Personal just the right tool for it.
    >> Advanced WindowsCare Personal is a comprehensive PC care utility that
    >> takes an one click approach to help protect, repair and optimize your
    >> computer. Scanning and finding what other utilities miss, it can keep
    >> your PC error-free and smooth than ever.

    > My Windows XP PC never crashes.
    >
    > Perhaps you are thinking of Ubuntu Linux machines which seem to have some
    > serious problems with freezing and crashing.

    See, however:

  5. Re: no-more-windows-crash-with-advanced-windowscare-personal

    On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 08:54:15 GMT, Robin T Cox wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 15:49:32 +0800, Mohd Faisal wrote:
    >>

    > http://www.my10sen.com/2008/05/28/no...care-personal/
    >>>
    >>> Fix slow down, freeze and crash on your windows in just 1 click? not a
    >>> problem Advanced WindowsCare Personal just the right tool for it.
    >>> Advanced WindowsCare Personal is a comprehensive PC care utility that
    >>> takes an one click approach to help protect, repair and optimize your
    >>> computer. Scanning and finding what other utilities miss, it can keep
    >>> your PC error-free and smooth than ever.

    >> My Windows XP PC never crashes.
    >>
    >> Perhaps you are thinking of Ubuntu Linux machines which seem to have some
    >> serious problems with freezing and crashing.
    >>

    > See, however:
    > http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/...arb-troll.html

    Hello HPT!!!

    Trolling again?

    Whatever happened to Wendy Toiletwater?
    That was one of your more creative nyms....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  6. Re: no-more-windows-crash-with-advanced-windowscare-personal - Troll Alert

    High Plains Thumper wrote:
    > Mohd Faisal wrote:
    >> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >>
    >>> My Windows XP PC never crashes.
    >>>
    >>> Perhaps you are thinking of Ubuntu Linux machines which seem to have
    >>> some serious problems with freezing and crashing.

    >> haha
    >>
    >> funny

    > Moshe is a long time nym-shifting troll in comp.os.linux.advocacy.
    > Not only does he slander Linux, but also Linux advocates:

    ?? *EVERYBODY* slanders linux advocates.

  7. Re: no-more-windows-crash-with-advanced-windowscare-personal - Troll Alert

    * chrisv peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>
    >> Moshe is a long time nym-shifting troll in comp.os.linux.advocacy.
    >> Not only does he slander Linux, but also Linux advocates:

    > ?? *EVERYBODY* slanders linux advocates.

    I'm glad you agree that it is indeed slander, bad chrisv.

    --
    The next generation of interesting software will be done on the Macintosh,
    not the IBM PC.

  8. Re: no-more-windows-crash-with-advanced-windowscare-personal - Troll Alert

    Linonut wrote:
    > * chrisv peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Moshe is a long time nym-shifting troll in comp.os.linux.advocacy.
    >>> Not only does he slander Linux, but also Linux advocates:

    >> ?? *EVERYBODY* slanders linux advocates.

    > I'm glad you agree that it is indeed slander, bad chrisv.

    That's cause I'M a linux avocado too.

  9. Re: no-more-windows-crash-with-advanced-windowscare-personal - Troll Alert

    * chrisv peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Linonut wrote:
    >> * chrisv peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> ?? *EVERYBODY* slanders linux advocates.

    >> I'm glad you agree that it is indeed slander, bad chrisv.

    > That's cause I'M a linux avocado too.

    Holy guacamole!

    --
    It's not manufacturers trying to rip anybody off or anything like that.
    There's nobody getting rich writing software that I know of.

  10. Re: no-more-windows-crash-with-advanced-windowscare-personal

    Mohd Faisal wrote:

    > http://www.my10sen.com/2008/05/28

    no-more-windows-crash-with-advanced-windowscare-personal/

    > Fix slow down, freeze and crash on your windows in just 1 click? not a
    > problem Advanced WindowsCare Personal just the right tool for it.
    > Advanced WindowsCare Personal is a comprehensive PC care utility that
    > takes an one click approach to help protect, repair and optimize your
    > computer. Scanning and finding what other utilities miss, it can keep
    > your PC error-free and smooth than ever.

    There is a superior product out and its called LiveCDs.

    http://www.livecdlist.com
    http://www.distrowatch.com

    Once you delete your Micoshaft OSen, and install Linux OS, it
    will automagically protect, repair and optimize your computer and keep
    it error free and smooth as ever.

    See www.youtube.com and search compiz and ubuntu to see what
    great software can do for your PC.

    And it is all free with source code as well!!!!

  11. Re: no-more-windows-crash-with-advanced-windowscare-personal

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Mohd Faisal

    wrote
    on Tue, 03 Jun 2008 16:41:19 +0800
    <484503af_1@news.tm.net.my>:
    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >> On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 15:49:32 +0800, Mohd Faisal wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://www.my10sen.com/2008/05/28/no...care-personal/
    >>>
    >>> Fix slow down, freeze and crash on your windows in just 1 click? not a
    >>> problem Advanced WindowsCare Personal just the right tool for it.
    >>> Advanced WindowsCare Personal is a comprehensive PC care utility that
    >>> takes an one click approach to help protect, repair and optimize your
    >>> computer. Scanning and finding what other utilities miss, it can keep
    >>> your PC error-free and smooth than ever.

    >> My Windows XP PC never crashes.
    >>
    >> Perhaps you are thinking of Ubuntu Linux machines which seem to have some
    >> serious problems with freezing and crashing.
    >>

    > haha
    >
    > funny

    Unfortunately, Moshe is rather serious -- and probably
    very confused, as it is far from clear how "perfectly"
    XP will run on such hardware.

    On a personal anecdote in this manner...I did have one
    underpowered machine that showed problems with Linux; it
    eventually showed problems with Windows, too. Switch to
    another machine, and it worked fine.

    No way either OS can handle defective hardware, or hardware
    that isn't receiving enough power. Until one removes that
    issue from the equation, one can't guarantee reliability.

    (Not that one can even with perfect hardware, but at least if
    the hardware's OK one has a fighting chance.)

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Q: "Why is my computer doing that?"
    A: "Don't do that and you'll be fine."

  12. Re: no-more-windows-crash-with-advanced-windowscare-personal

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

    Don't like these posts? Stop feeding the troll

  13. Re: no-more-windows-crash-with-advanced-windowscare-personal