[News] Firefox Approaches Key Milestone, SeaMonkey Keeps Clean - Linux

  2. Re: [News] Firefox Approaches Key Milestone, SeaMonkey Keeps Clean

    On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 07:54:35 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Firefox on track to crack 20% share in July

    Good for them.
    Firefox is a quality product.

    So tell us Roy Schestowitz, why can't desktop Linux achieve what firefox
    has done?

    Both are free.

    Both are little advertised but I would say I see more Linux advertised than
    firefox.

    So what happened to Linux?

    Why do people still ignore desktop Linux?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: [News] Firefox Approaches Key Milestone, SeaMonkey Keeps Clean

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

    Don't like these posts? Stop feeding the troll