Re: [News] Another School Turns to Free Software - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] Another School Turns to Free Software - Linux ; "Rick" stated in post RLqdndWq_teoFdjVnZ2dnUVZ_qHinZ2d@supernews.com on 6/3/08 11:06 AM: > Hadron wrote: >> Homer writes: >> >>> Verily I say unto thee, that Rick spake thusly: >>>> On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 23:04:48 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote: >>>>> You want ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 54 of 54

  1. Re: [News] Another School Turns to Free Software

    "Rick" stated in post
    RLqdndWq_teoFdjVnZ2dnUVZ_qHinZ2d@supernews.com on 6/3/08 11:06 AM:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> Homer writes:
    >>
    >>> Verily I say unto thee, that Rick spake thusly:
    >>> Prove that he can't earn a living with Free Software.
    >>>

    >> The proof is that the professionals choose to pay for Photoshop you
    >> raving idiot.

    > ... including, of course, the professionals using FilmGimp/Cinepaint.

    You call people names a lot.

    --
    "Innovation is not about saying yes to everything. It's about saying NO to
    all but the most crucial features." -- Steve Jobs

  2. Re: [News] Another School Turns to Free Software

    "chrisv" schreef in bericht
    > some idiot forging chrisv wrote:
    >
    >>"relic" schreef in bericht
    >>>
    >>> Nonsense. There's no such thing as a bad chrisv.

    > How nice.
    >

    >>*UNPLONKED*

    > I think I will unplonk him - give him another chance.

    *PLONK*

  3. Re: [News] Another School Turns to Free Software

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  4. Re: [News] Another School Turns to Free Software

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

    Don't like these posts? Stop feeding the troll

  5. Re: [News] Another School Turns to Free Software

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

    Don't like these posts? Stop feeding the troll

  6. Re: [News] Another School Turns to Free Software

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

    Don't like these posts? Stop feeding the troll

  7. Re: [News] Another School Turns to Free Software

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

    Don't like these posts? Stop feeding the troll

  8. Re: [News] Another School Turns to Free Software

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

    Don't like these posts? Stop feeding the troll

  9. Re: [News] Another School Turns to Free Software

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

    Don't like these posts? Stop feeding the troll

  10. Re: Another School Turns to Free Software

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

    Don't like these posts? Stop feeding the troll

  11. Re: [News] Another School Turns to Free Software

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

    Don't like these posts? Stop feeding the troll

  12. Re: [News] Another School Turns to Free Software

    Frank wrote:
    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 23:07:41 GMT, Canuck57 wrote:
    >>

    >>> "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote in message

    >>> Or it could go....
    >>>
    >>> Interviewer: Hey, can you teach us?
    >>>
    >>> Job Applicant: Yep, no problem.
    >>>
    >>> Interviewer: When can you start?

    >> Yea sure.....
    >>
    >> The idea is to USE Photoshop to produce products that earn the company
    >> $$$$$
    >>
    >> The idea is NOT to have some new hire come into the company and
    >> proceed to
    >> try and switch the staff, most of whom are probably experts at Photoshop,
    >> to Gimp.
    >>
    >> Obviously you've never worked at a real job or you wouldn't be making an
    >> idiotic comment like that.
    >>
    >> BTW I thought you kill filed me?
    >>

    > hehehe...I see that we already have one idiot moron loser (mr drunken
    > pig in cause you haven't already guessed) who actually thinks that
    > "gimp" (where do those fukkin linux FANATICAL ZEALOTS COME UP WITH SUCH
    > STUPID FUKKIN NAMES?) is equal to Adobe Photoshop CS3!
    > Obviously, all this jackass does is crop his p&s snaps!...LOL!
    > Frank

    It's an Acronym you retard.

  13. Re: Another School Turns to Free Software

    Adam Albright wrote:
    > On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 14:56:19 -0400, "upyurbuttoo"
    > wrote:
    >
    >>> "harvey" wrote in message
    >>> "Interviewer.. - you say its Free!?
    >>> "Job Applicant: Yep,
    >>> "Interviewer.. - And it does virtyally Everythig a $600 Copy of
    >>> "photoshop will..
    >>> "Job Applicant: Yep; I can save you a Bunch of dough.. !
    >>> "Interviewer.. - so when you can you start !
    >>> "-

    >> HAHAHAHAHA another turd gurgling linsux lying fool

    > Yep, you're related to Frank alright. You just had to laugh and you
    > can't spell worth a **** either. Dead give away. That's Frank's blood
    > line. It's spelled Linux, not linsux.

    Greetings!
    Just my 2pence worth:-

    I don't visit the NG's that often but this amazes me! It's the same old
    argument I witnessed 16 years ago whilst posting on Fidonet, albeit
    involving a different, and at the time far superior OS than the M$
    branded junk, that being Workbench! These brown nosing Gates lovers are
    a beed apart, they're the type that will not listen to reason and have
    never ventured out of their comfort zone! They think a comand line is
    something out of the military! They are the yes men in business, they
    are the ones who steal other peoples interlectual property, they are the
    ones who follow the heard and love to say "my engines bigger than your
    engine". Freedom petrifies them, they are not worth the effort, they are
    lost!

    Bye

  14. Re: [News] Another School Turns to Free Software

    none of your buisiness espoused:
    > Adam Albright wrote:
    >
    >> Frank being nothing but a **** stained jackass and ****wit has no idea
    >> what a acronym is.

    > it would help if you would not respond to his assinine post. frank is
    > nothing but a nym-shifting son of a bitch, just like flatfish.
    >
    > here is a list of all of the nyms he changes to get past filters with.
    > however, the stupid bastard post from his own isp, which he cannot mask or
    > hide behind. if i were you, i would send a abuse report to his isp

    Wow, you're right. It's hard to tell the difference. I had thought
    that our trolls were sort of a bit unique, but it's clear that they are
    not.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3