[News] South African Press on GNU/Linux as Alternative to Windows - Linux

  1. [News] South African Press on GNU/Linux as Alternative to Windows

  2. Re: [News] South African Press on GNU/Linux as Alternative to Windows

    "Roy Schestowitz" schreef in bericht

    > Ubuntu Hardy Heron steps in to make Linux a proper desktop alternative to
    > Windows.

    been created.
    * alt.crimehip.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.emircpih.microsoft.sucks