[News] Video Demo of KDE 4.1 and New Features - Linux

  1. [News] Video Demo of KDE 4.1 and New Features

  2. Re: [News] Video Demo of KDE 4.1 and New Features

    On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 05:38:42 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Screencast: Showing Off KDE 4.1

    Why are they talking about kde 4.1 when they haven't even fixed the bug
    riddled kde 4.0 ?

    Oh yea, they are just hoping that one will *go away*.

    They don't give a **** about the people who have wasted their time trying
    to make KDE 4.0 function.

    Just another example of the Linux slopware in action.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: [News] Video Demo of KDE 4.1 and New Features

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 05:38:42 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    >> Screencast: Showing Off KDE 4.1

    > Why are they talking about kde 4.1 when they haven't even fixed the bug
    > riddled kde 4.0 ?
    >
    > Oh yea, they are just hoping that one will *go away*.
    >
    > They don't give a **** about the people who have wasted their time trying
    > to make KDE 4.0 function.
    >
    > Just another example of the Linux slopware in action.

    Maybe you should read the KDE docs and release notes, instead of just
    being a lying bitch.

  4. Re: [News] Video Demo of KDE 4.1 and New Features

    Rick wrote:

    > Why are you such a piece of **** bitch?

    > Maybe you should read the KDE docs and release notes, instead of just
    > being a lying bitch.

    In case you hadn't heard, (p)Rick, this isn't alt.rap.lyrics.

  5. Re: [News] Video Demo of KDE 4.1 and New Features

    "DFS" writes:

    > Rick wrote:
    >
    >> Why are you such a piece of **** bitch?

    Rick really has anger management issues. He reminds me of Andrew
    Halliwell who is a potty mouth when he loses it too. There's not too
    much difference between them in their understanding of SW either. Quite
    remarkable behaviour. Did he thank you for pointing out the spelling
    mistakes on his web site?

    >> Maybe you should read the KDE docs and release notes, instead of just
    >> being a lying bitch.

    > In case you hadn't heard, (p)Rick, this isn't alt.rap.lyrics.

    Youze da MAN gangsta!

    One wonders why anyone would read the KDE docs tough when Rick maintains
    that people shouldn't have to conform to standards in order to produce a
    consistent UI. Well, he says that sometimes. Other days he changes his
    mind. And so forth.

  6. Re: [News] Video Demo of KDE 4.1 and New Features

    Hadron wrote:
    > "DFS" writes:
    >> blah blah blah blah, I was never loved.

    > Nor was I and I have personality issues.

    Unlucky girls. You should look for friends in real life.

  7. Re: [News] Video Demo of KDE 4.1 and New Features

    On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 17:08:01 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Youze da MAN gangsta!
    >
    > One wonders why anyone would read the KDE docs tough when Rick maintains
    > that people shouldn't have to conform to standards in order to produce a
    > consistent UI. Well, he says that sometimes. Other days he changes his
    > mind. And so forth.

    I think Rick is beyond bipolar.
    Maybe tripolar?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  8. Re: [News] Video Demo of KDE 4.1 and New Features

    DFS wrote:
    > Rick wrote:
    >
    >> Why are you such a piece of **** bitch?

    >> Maybe you should read the KDE docs and release notes, instead of just
    >> being a lying bitch.

    > In case you hadn't heard, (p)Rick, this isn't alt.rap.lyrics.

    Maye you should just stop being a lying bitch.

  9. Re: [News] Video Demo of KDE 4.1 and New Features

    Hadron wrote:
    > "DFS" writes:
    >
    >> Rick wrote:
    >>
    >>> Why are you such a piece of **** bitch?

    > Rick really has anger management issues. He reminds me of Andrew

    Since I am not angry, I can not have management issues.

    > Halliwell who is a potty mouth when he loses it too. There's not too
    > much difference between them in their understanding of SW either. Quite
    > remarkable behaviour. Did he thank you for pointing out the spelling
    > mistakes on his web site?

    So, there may be spelling mistakes on my web site? So what?

    >>> Maybe you should read the KDE docs and release notes, instead of just
    >>> being a lying bitch.

    >> In case you hadn't heard, (p)Rick, this isn't alt.rap.lyrics.

    > Youze da MAN gangsta!
    >
    > One wonders why anyone would read the KDE docs tough when Rick maintains
    > that people shouldn't have to conform to standards in order to produce a
    > consistent UI. Well, he says that sometimes. Other days he changes his
    > mind. And so forth.

    .... you're a liar.

  10. Re: [News] Video Demo of KDE 4.1 and New Features

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 17:08:01 +0200, Hadron wrote:
    >

    >> Youze da MAN gangsta!
    >>
    >> One wonders why anyone would read the KDE docs tough when Rick maintains
    >> that people shouldn't have to conform to standards in order to produce a
    >> consistent UI. Well, he says that sometimes. Other days he changes his
    >> mind. And so forth.

    > I think Rick is beyond bipolar.
    > Maybe tripolar?

    I think you're a lying ass.

  11. Re: [News] Video Demo of KDE 4.1 and New Features

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  12. Re: [News] Video Demo of KDE 4.1 and New Features

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

    Don't like these posts? Stop feeding the troll