Many "outsourcing billionaires" in India thanks to linux supporter "IBM" - Linux

This is a discussion on Many "outsourcing billionaires" in India thanks to linux supporter "IBM" - Linux ; IBM is the largest outsourcer to India. They make people in India Billionaires while simultaneously laying off US workers and demanding "tax breaks." http://mangalorean.com/news.php?news...adcastid=79765 New York, June 1 (IANS) In a clear indication that India dominates the outsourcing business in ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

  1. Many "outsourcing billionaires" in India thanks to linux supporter "IBM"

    IBM is the largest outsourcer to India. They make people in India
    Billionaires while simultaneously laying off US workers and demanding "tax
    breaks."

    http://mangalorean.com/news.php?news...adcastid=79765

    New York, June 1 (IANS) In a clear indication that India dominates the
    outsourcing business in the world, a Forbes magazine survey says that five
    of the seven billionaires whose primary source of wealth is outsourcing are
    Indians.

    "With clients like Cisco, Boeing and IBM, HCL is one of India's leading
    global IT services companies that emphasises 'transformational
    outsourcing', or working with clients to re-define the cores of their
    businesses," Forbes wrote.

  2. Re: More Ezekiel lies

    On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 11:14:56 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > IBM is the largest outsourcer to India. They make people in India
    > Billionaires while simultaneously laying off US workers and demanding
    > "tax breaks."
    >

    > http://mangalorean.com/news.php?news...adcastid=79765
    >

    > New York, June 1 (IANS) In a clear indication that India dominates the
    > outsourcing business in the world, a Forbes magazine survey says that
    > five of the seven billionaires whose primary source of wealth is
    > outsourcing are Indians.
    >
    > "With clients like Cisco, Boeing and IBM, HCL is one of India's leading
    > global IT services companies that emphasises 'transformational
    > outsourcing', or working with clients to re-define the cores of their
    > businesses," Forbes wrote.

    The article has nothing to do with Linux.

    --
    Rick

  3. Re: Many "outsourcing billionaires" in India thanks to linux supporter "IBM"

    "Rick" wrote in message
    news:5KqdnVgxcvV2I9_VnZ2dnUVZ_hCdnZ2d@supernews.co m...
    > On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 11:14:56 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >
    >> IBM is the largest outsourcer to India. They make people in India
    >> Billionaires while simultaneously laying off US workers and demanding
    >> "tax breaks."
    >>

    >> http://mangalorean.com/news.php?news...adcastid=79765
    >>

    >> New York, June 1 (IANS) In a clear indication that India dominates the
    >> outsourcing business in the world, a Forbes magazine survey says that
    >> five of the seven billionaires whose primary source of wealth is
    >> outsourcing are Indians.
    >>
    >> "With clients like Cisco, Boeing and IBM, HCL is one of India's leading
    >> global IT services companies that emphasises 'transformational
    >> outsourcing', or working with clients to re-define the cores of their
    >> businesses," Forbes wrote.
    >>

    > The article has nothing to do with Linux.

    Didn't you get the COLA memo? IBM and Google *are* the two biggest
    supporters of linux.

  4. Re: Why does Ezekiel lie?

    On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 11:26:00 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > "Rick" wrote in message
    > news:5KqdnVgxcvV2I9_VnZ2dnUVZ_hCdnZ2d@supernews.co m...
    >> On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 11:14:56 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >>
    >>> IBM is the largest outsourcer to India. They make people in India
    >>> Billionaires while simultaneously laying off US workers and demanding
    >>> "tax breaks."
    >>>

    >>> http://mangalorean.com/news.php?news...adcastid=79765
    >>>

    >>> New York, June 1 (IANS) In a clear indication that India dominates the
    >>> outsourcing business in the world, a Forbes magazine survey says that
    >>> five of the seven billionaires whose primary source of wealth is
    >>> outsourcing are Indians.
    >>>
    >>> "With clients like Cisco, Boeing and IBM, HCL is one of India's
    >>> leading global IT services companies that emphasises 'transformational
    >>> outsourcing', or working with clients to re-define the cores of their
    >>> businesses," Forbes wrote.
    >>>

    >> The article has nothing to do with Linux.

    > Didn't you get the COLA memo? IBM and Google *are* the two biggest
    > supporters of linux.

    .... and how does that excuse your lies?

    --
    Rick

  5. Re: Many "outsourcing billionaires" in India thanks to linux supporter "IBM"

    Micoshaft fradster Ezekiel wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft
    Corporation:

    > IBM is the largest outsourcer to India. They make people in India
    > Billionaires while simultaneously laying off US workers and demanding "tax
    > breaks."
    >

    > http://mangalorean.com/news.php?news...adcastid=79765
    >

    > New York, June 1 (IANS) In a clear indication that India dominates the
    > outsourcing business in the world, a Forbes magazine survey says that five
    > of the seven billionaires whose primary source of wealth is outsourcing
    > are Indians.
    >
    > "With clients like Cisco, Boeing and IBM, HCL is one of India's leading
    > global IT services companies that emphasises 'transformational
    > outsourcing', or working with clients to re-define the cores of their
    > businesses," Forbes wrote.

    So what do you want out sourcing companies to do? Go to a second rate
    country like US to produce second rate software at a greater price and
    lower productivity rate ?

    I know I can't sell that to any profit motivated share holder owned company.
    Do you Micoshaft fraudster Ezekiel feel you can?

  6. Re: Why does Ezekiel lie?

    * Rick peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 11:26:00 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    You're making me see that idiot's droppings, Rick!

    --
    Stolen's a strong word. It's copyrighted content that the owner wasn't paid
    for. So yes. -- Bill Gates, On his use of YouTube to watch videos. "Bill Gates

  7. Re: Why does Ezekiel lie?

    Linonut writes:

    > * Rick peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 11:26:00 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > You're making me see that idiot's droppings, Rick!

    Good old Liarnut. Run Liarnut! Hide! Pretend "Rick" is a clever
    "advocate". You go girlz!

  8. Re: Why does Ezekiel lie?

    On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 13:19:13 -0400, Linonut wrote:

    > * Rick peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 11:26:00 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > You're making me see that idiot's droppings, Rick!

    Sorry, but I did change the subject to something more appropriate.

    --
    Rick

  9. Re: More Ezekiel lies

    "Rick" stated in post
    5KqdnVgxcvV2I9_VnZ2dnUVZ_hCdnZ2d@supernews.com on 6/1/08 8:23 AM:

    > On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 11:14:56 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >
    >> IBM is the largest outsourcer to India. They make people in India
    >> Billionaires while simultaneously laying off US workers and demanding
    >> "tax breaks."
    >>

    >> http://mangalorean.com/news.php?news...adcastid=79765
    >>

    >> New York, June 1 (IANS) In a clear indication that India dominates the
    >> outsourcing business in the world, a Forbes magazine survey says that
    >> five of the seven billionaires whose primary source of wealth is
    >> outsourcing are Indians.
    >>
    >> "With clients like Cisco, Boeing and IBM, HCL is one of India's leading
    >> global IT services companies that emphasises 'transformational
    >> outsourcing', or working with clients to re-define the cores of their
    >> businesses," Forbes wrote.
    >>

    > The article has nothing to do with Linux.

    Neither does your response... negating any point you think you were making.

    --
    Dear Aunt, let's set so double the killer delete select all

  10. Re: More Ezekiel lies

    Rick wrote:
    > On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 11:14:56 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >
    >> IBM is the largest outsourcer to India. They make people in India
    >> Billionaires while simultaneously laying off US workers and demanding
    >> "tax breaks."
    >>

    >> http://mangalorean.com/news.php?news...adcastid=79765
    >>

    >> New York, June 1 (IANS) In a clear indication that India dominates
    >> the outsourcing business in the world, a Forbes magazine survey says
    >> that five of the seven billionaires whose primary source of wealth is
    >> outsourcing are Indians.
    >>
    >> "With clients like Cisco, Boeing and IBM, HCL is one of India's
    >> leading global IT services companies that emphasises
    >> 'transformational outsourcing', or working with clients to re-define
    >> the cores of their businesses," Forbes wrote.
    >>

    > The article has nothing to do with Linux.

    * various cola idiots have criticized Microsoft for outsourcing
    * various cola idiots have claimed IBM is a Linux company
    * IBM outsources Linux-related work to India, including OpenOffice
    development
    * various cola idiots have never criticized IBM for outsourcing.
    * various cola idiots are mealy-mouthed hypocrites.

    Nothing new. Another day in cola la-la land.

  11. Re: More Ezekiel lies

    On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 15:31:37 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Rick wrote:
    >> On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 11:14:56 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >>
    >>> IBM is the largest outsourcer to India. They make people in India
    >>> Billionaires while simultaneously laying off US workers and demanding
    >>> "tax breaks."
    >>>

    >>> http://mangalorean.com/news.php?news...adcastid=79765
    >>>

    >>> New York, June 1 (IANS) In a clear indication that India dominates the
    >>> outsourcing business in the world, a Forbes magazine survey says that
    >>> five of the seven billionaires whose primary source of wealth is
    >>> outsourcing are Indians.
    >>>
    >>> "With clients like Cisco, Boeing and IBM, HCL is one of India's
    >>> leading global IT services companies that emphasises 'transformational
    >>> outsourcing', or working with clients to re-define the cores of their
    >>> businesses," Forbes wrote.
    >>>

    >> The article has nothing to do with Linux.

    > * various cola idiots have criticized Microsoft for outsourcing *

    ... a bigoted statement, at best, and I haven't criticised Microsoft for
    outsourcing.

    > various cola idiots have claimed IBM is a Linux company

    ... a bigoted statement, at best, ad Linux was not mentioned in the
    article.

    *> IBM outsources
    > Linux-related work to India, including OpenOffice development

    Linux is not mentioned in the article. Neither is OpenOffice.

    > * various cola idiots have never criticized IBM for outsourcing. *

    ... a bigoted statement, at best, and I haven't criticized any company for
    outsourcing.

    > various cola idiots are mealy-mouthed hypocrites.

    ... a bigoted statement, at best, but perhaps not unexpected from the
    likes of you.

    > Nothing new. Another day in cola la-la land.

    There is no such thing as cola la-la land.

    The article had nothing to do with Linux.

    --
    Rick

  12. Re: Why does Ezekiel lie?

    On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 19:20:40 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Linonut writes:
    >
    >> * Rick peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >>
    >>> On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 11:26:00 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    >> You're making me see that idiot's droppings, Rick!

    > Good old Liarnut. Run Liarnut! Hide! Pretend "Rick" is a clever
    > "advocate". You go girlz!

    I think Liarnut has his girdle on too tight again.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  13. Re: Why does Ezekiel lie?

    On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 17:31:44 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 19:20:40 +0200, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Linonut writes:
    >>
    >>> * Rick peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> You're making me see that idiot's droppings, Rick!

    >> Good old Liarnut. Run Liarnut! Hide! Pretend "Rick" is a clever
    >> "advocate". You go girlz!

    > I think Liarnut has his girdle on too tight again.

    .... or you have your head too far up your ass again...

    --
    Rick

  14. Re: Why does Ezekiel lie?

    Linonut wrote:

    >* Rick peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 11:26:00 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    >You're making me see that idiot's droppings, Rick!

    That's why Rick is in so many people's filters?

    As to why the troll lies, it's because the troll has learned that lies
    are what some people (e.g. Rick) like and will reward with a
    response.

  15. Re: Why does Ezekiel lie?

    * chrisv peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Linonut wrote:
    >>* Rick peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >>> On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 11:26:00 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    >>You're making me see that idiot's droppings, Rick!

    > That's why Rick is in so many people's filters?

    No need for that. Just kill by References.

    > As to why the troll lies, it's because the troll has learned that lies
    > are what some people (e.g. Rick) like and will reward with a
    > response.

    And I fear I've been rewarding that EZ-Kill dude by proxy.

    --
    But with time, people will come to accept their silicon masters.
    -- Bill Gates

  16. Re: Why does Ezekiel lie?

    Linonut wrote:

    >* chrisv peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >>
    >> As to why the troll lies, it's because the troll has learned that lies
    >> are what some people (e.g. Rick) like and will reward with a
    >> response.

    >And I fear I've been rewarding that EZ-Kill dude by proxy.

    Maybe I was a bit off on my response. Begging for scraps from the
    troll feeders is certainly a factor, but many of the lies are simply
    because lies are the Wintroll's tools in trade, while truth and
    justice are the enemies to be vanquished.

  17. Re: Why does Ezekiel lie?

    On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 08:14:21 -0500, chrisv wrote:

    > Linonut wrote:
    >
    >>* Rick peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >>
    >>> On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 11:26:00 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    >>You're making me see that idiot's droppings, Rick!

    > That's why Rick is in so many people's filters?
    >
    > As to why the troll lies, it's because the troll has learned that lies
    > are what some people (e.g. Rick) like and will reward with a response.

    Kiss my as, jerk.

    --
    Rick

  18. Re: Why does Ezekiel lie?

    * Rick peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 08:14:21 -0500, chrisv wrote:
    >
    >> Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >>>* Rick peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>>You're making me see that idiot's droppings, Rick!

    >> That's why Rick is in so many people's filters?
    >>
    >> As to why the troll lies, it's because the troll has learned that lies
    >> are what some people (e.g. Rick) like and will reward with a response.

    > Kiss my as, jerk.

    Now now Rick, chrisv means well.o

    (You can tell me to kiss my ass, too, if you like. Heck, my family
    units tell me that a lot!)

    --
    There are people who don't like capitalism, and people who don't like PCs. But
    there's no one who likes the PC who doesn't like Microsoft.[3]

  19. Re: Why does Ezekiel lie?

    On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 15:57:59 -0500, Rick wrote:

    > On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 08:14:21 -0500, chrisv wrote:
    >
    >> Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >>>* Rick peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>>You're making me see that idiot's droppings, Rick!

    >> That's why Rick is in so many people's filters?
    >>
    >> As to why the troll lies, it's because the troll has learned that lies
    >> are what some people (e.g. Rick) like and will reward with a response.

    > Kiss my as, jerk.

    Another Linux advocate transfixed on fecal matter.
    You guys are starting to worry me.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  20. Re: Why does Ezekiel lie?

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Moshe Goldfarb.

    wrote
    on Mon, 2 Jun 2008 18:43:53 -0400

    He didn't say "kiss my ****", Moshe. :-P

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Windows. When it absolutely, positively, has to crash.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast