Many "outsourcing billionaires" in India thanks to linux supporter "IBM" - Linux

This is a discussion on Many "outsourcing billionaires" in India thanks to linux supporter "IBM" - Linux ; "Rick" stated in post uuqdneB2C51Kw9nVnZ2dnUVZ_o3inZ2d@supernews.com on 6/2/08 1:57 PM: > On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 08:14:21 -0500, chrisv wrote: > >> Linonut wrote: >> >>> * Rick peremptorily fired off this memo: >>> >>>> On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 11:26:00 ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 25 of 25

  1. Re: Why does Ezekiel lie?

    "Rick" stated in post
    uuqdneB2C51Kw9nVnZ2dnUVZ_o3inZ2d@supernews.com on 6/2/08 1:57 PM:

    > On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 08:14:21 -0500, chrisv wrote:
    >
    >> Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >>> * Rick peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> You're making me see that idiot's droppings, Rick!

    >> That's why Rick is in so many people's filters?
    >>
    >> As to why the troll lies, it's because the troll has learned that lies
    >> are what some people (e.g. Rick) like and will reward with a response.

    > Kiss my as, jerk.

    Please take you fetishes elsewhere... a public forum is not the place!

    --
    It usually takes me more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu
    speech. -- Mark Twain

  2. Re: Why does Ezekiel lie?

    On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 18:43:53 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 15:57:59 -0500, Rick wrote:

    >>> That's why Rick is in so many people's filters?
    >>>
    >>> As to why the troll lies, it's because the troll has learned that lies
    >>> are what some people (e.g. Rick) like and will reward with a
    >>> response.

    >> Kiss my as, jerk.

    > Another Linux advocate transfixed on fecal matter. You guys are starting
    > to worry me.

    So what? Worry. A lot.

    --
    Rick

  3. Re: Why does Ezekiel lie?

    >* Rick peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 08:14:21 -0500, chrisv wrote:
    >>>
    >>> That's why Rick is in so many people's filters?
    >>>
    >>> As to why the troll lies, it's because the troll has learned that lies
    >>> are what some people (e.g. Rick) like and will reward with a response.

    >> Kiss my as, jerk.

    Telling the truth makes me a jerk? Whatever.

    Sorry, Rick, but the impression I get is that the lower-quality a
    poster is, the more likely you are to engage them. How many years now
    have you been bickering with that ****head DFS?

  4. Re: Why does Ezekiel lie?

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  5. Re: Why does Ezekiel lie?

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

    Don't like these posts? Stop feeding the troll

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2