Linux supporter IBM lays off US workers while opening new facility in India. It's all about the $$$$$ - Linux

This is a discussion on Linux supporter IBM lays off US workers while opening new facility in India. It's all about the $$$$$ - Linux ; http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/..._10055338.html IBM's research centre offers to open unit in West Bengal June 1st, 2008 - 8:04 pm ICT by admin - Email This Post Kolkata, June 1 (IANS) Global software major IBM's Thomas J. Watson Research Centre has evinced interest ...

  1. Linux supporter IBM lays off US workers while opening new facility in India. It's all about the $$$$$

    http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/..._10055338.html

    IBM's research centre offers to open unit in West Bengal
    June 1st, 2008 - 8:04 pm ICT by admin - Email This Post

    Kolkata, June 1 (IANS) Global software major IBM's Thomas J. Watson
    Research Centre has evinced interest in opening its research and
    development unit in West Bengal, state IT Minister Debesh Das said Sunday.
    "They have sent me a mail expressing interest to open research and
    development activities in West Bengal.

  2. Re: Ezekiel lies

    On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 11:03:05 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/...search-centre-

    offers-to-open-unit-in-west-bengal_10055338.html

    > IBM's research centre offers to open unit in West Bengal June 1st, 2008
    > - 8:04 pm ICT by admin - Email This Post
    >
    > Kolkata, June 1 (IANS) Global software major IBM's Thomas J. Watson
    > Research Centre has evinced interest in opening its research and
    > development unit in West Bengal, state IT Minister Debesh Das said
    > Sunday. "They have sent me a mail expressing interest to open research
    > and development activities in West Bengal.

    The article has nothing to do with Linux, you lying ass. You should have
    written "Windows supporter IBM lays off US workers while opening new
    facility in India. It's all about the $$$$$"

    --
    Rick

  3. Re: Linux supporter IBM lays off US workers while opening new facility in India. It's all about the $$$$$

    "Rick" wrote in message
    news:5KqdnVkxcvULI9_VnZ2dnUVZ_hCdnZ2d@supernews.co m...
    > On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 11:03:05 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/...search-centre-

    > offers-to-open-unit-in-west-bengal_10055338.html
    >>

    >> IBM's research centre offers to open unit in West Bengal June 1st, 2008
    >> - 8:04 pm ICT by admin - Email This Post
    >>
    >> Kolkata, June 1 (IANS) Global software major IBM's Thomas J. Watson
    >> Research Centre has evinced interest in opening its research and
    >> development unit in West Bengal, state IT Minister Debesh Das said
    >> Sunday. "They have sent me a mail expressing interest to open research
    >> and development activities in West Bengal.
    >>

    > The article has nothing to do with Linux, you lying ass. You should have
    > written "Windows supporter IBM lays off US workers while opening new
    > facility in India. It's all about the $$$$$"

    Didn't you get the COLA memo? IBM and Google *are* the two biggest
    supporters of linux.

  4. Re: Lies from Ezekiel

    On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 11:26:42 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > "Rick" wrote in message
    > news:5KqdnVkxcvULI9_VnZ2dnUVZ_hCdnZ2d@supernews.co m...
    >> On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 11:03:05 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/...search-centre-

    >> offers-to-open-unit-in-west-bengal_10055338.html
    >>>

    >>> IBM's research centre offers to open unit in West Bengal June 1st,
    >>> 2008 - 8:04 pm ICT by admin - Email This Post
    >>>
    >>> Kolkata, June 1 (IANS) Global software major IBM's Thomas J. Watson
    >>> Research Centre has evinced interest in opening its research and
    >>> development unit in West Bengal, state IT Minister Debesh Das said
    >>> Sunday. "They have sent me a mail expressing interest to open research
    >>> and development activities in West Bengal.
    >>>

    >> The article has nothing to do with Linux, you lying ass. You should
    >> have written "Windows supporter IBM lays off US workers while opening
    >> new facility in India. It's all about the $$$$$"
    >>

    > Didn't you get the COLA memo? IBM and Google *are* the two biggest
    > supporters of linux.

    The article has nothing to do with Linux, you lying ass. You should have
    written "Windows supporter IBM lays off US workers while opening new
    facility in India. It's all about the $$$$$"

    --
    Rick

  5. Re: Linux supporter IBM lays off US workers while opening new facility in India. It's all about the $$$$$

    On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 11:03:05 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/..._10055338.html
    >

    > IBM's research centre offers to open unit in West Bengal
    > June 1st, 2008 - 8:04 pm ICT by admin - Email This Post
    >
    > Kolkata, June 1 (IANS) Global software major IBM's Thomas J. Watson
    > Research Centre has evinced interest in opening its research and
    > development unit in West Bengal, state IT Minister Debesh Das said Sunday.
    > "They have sent me a mail expressing interest to open research and
    > development activities in West Bengal.

    If you want to read all about how IBM is screwing their employees, look
    here:

    http://www.allianceibm.org/

    It is absolutely pathetic how they are off shoring their entire business
    one unit at a time.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  6. Re: Linux supporter IBM lays off US workers while opening new facility in India. It's all about the $$$$$

    "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote in message
    news:17t8p5tgrsb78.1ejgrn6zftyf1$.dlg@40tude.net.. .
    > On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 11:03:05 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/..._10055338.html
    >>

    >> IBM's research centre offers to open unit in West Bengal
    >> June 1st, 2008 - 8:04 pm ICT by admin - Email This Post
    >>
    >> Kolkata, June 1 (IANS) Global software major IBM's Thomas J. Watson
    >> Research Centre has evinced interest in opening its research and
    >> development unit in West Bengal, state IT Minister Debesh Das said
    >> Sunday.
    >> "They have sent me a mail expressing interest to open research and
    >> development activities in West Bengal.

    \>
    > If you want to read all about how IBM is screwing their employees, look
    > here:
    >
    > http://www.allianceibm.org/
    >
    > It is absolutely pathetic how they are off shoring their entire business
    > one unit at a time.

    It's shameful that a US company like (linux supporter) IBM, that demands
    "tax breaks" and sells billions in products and contracts to the US
    government treats it's employees so poorly. Reading that site I see
    employees that were forced to take pay-cuts, people who lost their jobs,
    long time employees who lost benefits.

    At the same time (linux supporter) IBM sends many BILLION$$$$ of dollars
    overseas to India. IBM is the largest outsourcer in the world. Shame on
    them.

    > --
    > Moshe Goldfarb
    > http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  7. Re: IBM lays off US workers while opening new facility in India.It's all about the $$$$$

    On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 11:51:40 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote in message
    > news:17t8p5tgrsb78.1ejgrn6zftyf1$.dlg@40tude.net.. .
    >> On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 11:03:05 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/...search-centre-

    offers-to-open-unit-in-west-bengal_10055338.html

    >>> IBM's research centre offers to open unit in West Bengal June 1st,
    >>> 2008 - 8:04 pm ICT by admin - Email This Post
    >>>
    >>> Kolkata, June 1 (IANS) Global software major IBM's Thomas J. Watson
    >>> Research Centre has evinced interest in opening its research and
    >>> development unit in West Bengal, state IT Minister Debesh Das said
    >>> Sunday.
    >>> "They have sent me a mail expressing interest to open research and
    >>> development activities in West Bengal.
    >>>

    > \>
    >> If you want to read all about how IBM is screwing their employees, look
    >> here:
    >>
    >> http://www.allianceibm.org/
    >>
    >> It is absolutely pathetic how they are off shoring their entire
    >> business one unit at a time.

    > It's shameful that a US company like (linux supporter) IBM, that demands
    > "tax breaks" and sells billions in products and contracts to the US
    > government treats it's employees so poorly. Reading that site I see
    > employees that were forced to take pay-cuts, people who lost their jobs,
    > long time employees who lost benefits.
    >
    > At the same time (linux supporter) IBM sends many BILLION$$$$ of dollars
    > overseas to India. IBM is the largest outsourcer in the world. Shame on
    > them.

    It is patheticaly dish9net of you to write "It's shameful that a US
    company like (linux supporter) IBM,".

    You are such a pozer.

    --
    Rick

  8. Re: Linux supporter IBM lays off US workers while opening new facility in India. It's all about the $$$$$

    Ezekiel wrote:
    > http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/..._10055338.html
    >

    > IBM's research centre offers to open unit in West Bengal
    > June 1st, 2008 - 8:04 pm ICT by admin - Email This Post
    >
    > Kolkata, June 1 (IANS) Global software major IBM's Thomas J. Watson
    > Research Centre has evinced interest in opening its research and
    > development unit in West Bengal, state IT Minister Debesh Das said
    > Sunday. "They have sent me a mail expressing interest to open
    > research and development activities in West Bengal.

    And for more proof that it's all about the $$$$, look on IBM's website:

    "The LTC's goal is to accelerate the growth of Linux as an enterprise
    operating system while simultaneously helping IBM brands exploit Linux for
    market growth."
    http://www-03.ibm.com/linux/ltc/about.html

    And I hate to stoop to quoting blogs, but it's standard practice by cola
    lusers:

    "So what has IBM's imputed 1,800+ man years of development commitment done
    to better Linux?

    Here's my top of the head list:

    {}"

    http://blogs.zdnet.com/Murphy/?p=982

  9. Re: Linux supporter IBM lays off US workers while opening new facility in India. It's all about the $$$$$

    On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 15:39:29 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Ezekiel wrote:
    >> http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/..._10055338.html
    >>

    >> IBM's research centre offers to open unit in West Bengal
    >> June 1st, 2008 - 8:04 pm ICT by admin - Email This Post
    >>
    >> Kolkata, June 1 (IANS) Global software major IBM's Thomas J. Watson
    >> Research Centre has evinced interest in opening its research and
    >> development unit in West Bengal, state IT Minister Debesh Das said
    >> Sunday. "They have sent me a mail expressing interest to open
    >> research and development activities in West Bengal.
    >>

    > And for more proof that it's all about the $$$$, look on IBM's website:
    >
    > "The LTC's goal is to accelerate the growth of Linux as an enterprise
    > operating system while simultaneously helping IBM brands exploit Linux for
    > market growth."
    > http://www-03.ibm.com/linux/ltc/about.html
    >

    > And I hate to stoop to quoting blogs, but it's standard practice by cola
    > lusers:
    >

    > "So what has IBM's imputed 1,800+ man years of development commitment done
    > to better Linux?
    >
    > Here's my top of the head list:
    >
    > {}"
    >
    > http://blogs.zdnet.com/Murphy/?p=982

    IBM's bag of tricks makes Microsoft look like DisneyLand.
    IBM is just much better at not getting caught and of course they get a pass
    from the Linux loons because they, IBM *support* Linux.

    Hahaha.....
    Wait and see.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  10. Re: Linux supporter IBM lays off US workers while opening new facility in India. It's all about the $$$$$

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  11. Re: Linux supporter IBM lays off US workers while opening new facility in India. It's all about the $$$$$