Vista grows linearly. Mac usage grows. Linux still dormant. - Linux

This is a discussion on Vista grows linearly. Mac usage grows. Linux still dormant. - Linux ; On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 11:35:22 -0400, Ezekiel wrote: > "7" wrote in message > news:0gz0k.1371$E41.574@text.news.virginmedia.com. .. >> Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer Ezekiel wrote on behalf of Half >> Wits from Micoshaft Corporation: >> >> >>> http://marketshare.hitslink.com/report.aspx?qprid=11 >> >> >> ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: Vista grows linearly. Mac usage grows. Linux fails 3 Milliontimes PER DAY.

    On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 11:35:22 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > "7" wrote in message
    > news:0gz0k.1371$E41.574@text.news.virginmedia.com. ..
    >> Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer Ezekiel wrote on behalf of Half
    >> Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:
    >>

    >>> http://marketshare.hitslink.com/report.aspx?qprid=11

    >> It is using out of date techniques.

    > The numbers are accurate and current as of this morning.

    You could well have had the bumps on your head examined this very
    morning. This would mean the information is current. Trying to deduce
    your personality from such data - applying phrenology - means you're
    still using outdated techniques.

    I trust this will fly right over your pointed little head.

  2. Re: Vista grows linearly. Mac usage grows. Linux still dormant.

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic