Gary Stewart on c-24-60-155-178.hsd1.ma.comcast.net - Linux

This is a discussion on Gary Stewart on c-24-60-155-178.hsd1.ma.comcast.net - Linux ; Gary Stewart (flatfish) has just decided to flood a site of mine with slanderous comments. On the face of it, Gary does not use proxies for his Web browsing activities....

  1. Gary Stewart on c-24-60-155-178.hsd1.ma.comcast.net

    Gary Stewart (flatfish) has just decided to flood a site of mine with
    slanderous comments. On the face of it, Gary does not use proxies for his Web
    browsing activities.

  2. Re: Gary Stewart on c-24-60-155-178.hsd1.ma.comcast.net

    "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message
    > Gary Stewart (flatfish) has just decided to flood a site of mine with
    > slanderous comments. On the face of it, Gary does not use proxies for his
    > Web
    > browsing activities.

    It's nice to see that Gary is able to control you like a puppet on a string
    while you snivel and cry like the little bitch that you are.

  3. Re: Gary Stewart on c-24-60-155-178.hsd1.ma.comcast.net

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Gary Stewart (flatfish) has just decided to flood a site of mine with
    > slanderous comments. On the face of it, Gary does not use proxies for his
    > Web browsing activities.

    Roy
    now is a good time to get a copy of the server logs along with the comments
    that he left & forward it to the dept of homeland security ( you may need
    to browse their site map to find the proper place to send the complaint).
    be sure to include the timestamp & ip address from the server logs as well.
    while your at it, i would also recommend that you CC the complaint to
    abuse@comcast.com.
    what Gary did is ILLEGAL & he can be incarcerated.
    --
    Mepis or Debian Linux
    an OS for the 21st Century

    Microsoft = A Lost Cause

  4. Re: Gary Stewart on c-24-60-155-178.hsd1.ma.comcast.net

    Bob wrote:
    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> Gary Stewart (flatfish) has just decided to flood a site of mine with
    >> slanderous comments.

    Meaning he told the truth about Linux, or about your hypocritical self.

    How's that search for a Windows job coming?

    >> On the face of it, Gary does not use proxies
    >> for his Web browsing activities.

    > Roy
    > now is a good time to get a copy of the server logs along with the
    > comments that he left & forward it to the dept of homeland security

    BWAHA!!! What a tool!

    The whining of cola "advocates" knows no shame or bounds.

  5. Re: Gary Stewart on c-24-60-155-178.hsd1.ma.comcast.net

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    Gary Stewart on c-24-60-155-178.hsd1.ma.comcast.net

    i investigated this a couple of months back & tied this very same address to
    the "linux-sux troll. this address is a cable user in mass.
    apparently, Gary Stewart IS the linux-sux troll as well as being the
    flatfish troll.

    yahoo people search shows this:

    http://phone.people.yahoo.com/py/psP...ahoo%21+Search

    --
    Mepis or Debian Linux
    an OS for the 21st Century

    Microsoft = A Lost Cause

  6. Re: Gary Stewart on c-24-60-155-178.hsd1.ma.comcast.net

    "Bob" wrote in message
    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> Gary Stewart (flatfish) has just decided to flood a site of mine with
    >> slanderous comments. On the face of it, Gary does not use proxies for his
    >> Web browsing activities.

    > Roy
    > now is a good time to get a copy of the server logs along with the
    > comments
    > that he left & forward it to the dept of homeland security ( you may need
    > to browse their site map to find the proper place to send the complaint).
    > be sure to include the timestamp & ip address from the server logs as
    > well.
    > while your at it, i would also recommend that you CC the complaint to
    > abuse@comcast.com.

    Roy should simply copy & paste this letter to save time:

    Dear Department of Homeland Security,

    My name is Roy Schestowitz and I literally make HUNDREDS of posts every day
    to Digg, Groklaw and worthless newsgroups like COLA. But somebody posted a
    dozen "slanderous comments" about me in a site.

    A retard named "Bob" said that it is illegal to say bad things about me. So
    once you stop laughing your arse off could you please tell Gary to stop
    because he hurt my feelings.

    Love,

    Roy Schestowitz

    PS - Check out my search engine at http://iuron.com/search/ - It's so
    awesome that I pimp it hundreds of posts each day.

    > what Gary did is ILLEGAL & he can be incarcerated.

    Yes - In the mind of a linux retard it is illegal to post negative things
    about Roy.

  7. Re: Gary Stewart on c-24-60-155-178.hsd1.ma.comcast.net

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Gary Stewart (flatfish) has just decided to flood a site of mine with
    > slanderous comments. On the face of it, Gary does not use proxies for his
    > Web browsing activities.

    In many ways its an absolute victory for you.

    Flatskate is spliffing so much that he imagines you to be a bigger
    blot on his landscape than a hug from family or friends which he
    needs to sacrifice to go after you.

    Well done. Keep up the good works Roy.

+ Reply to Thread