Some of my biggest peeves about linux - Linux

This is a discussion on Some of my biggest peeves about linux - Linux ; On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 10:08:15 -0500, chrisv wrote: > Erik Funkenbusch wrote: > >>On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 07:50:11 -0700, Doug Mentohl wrote: >> >>> On 2 Oct, 17:51, Erik Funkenbusch wrote: >>> >>>> Daeron. You have gone too ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 42 of 42

  1. Re: FUD, fresh from the oven ...

    On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 10:08:15 -0500, chrisv wrote:

    > Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

    >>> Do you think that no-one here is smart enough to see it as satire, or
    >>> can't they tell the difference between it and one of your excretions.
    >>> A favorite tactic of yours is to respond to an imaginary made up
    >>> quote, I call it the FunkenShuffle ...

    >>You have a long way to go to understand what satire is. That was not it.
    >>
    >>And I have *NEVER* responded to some imaginary made up quote. Prove so, or
    >>admit, once again, to lying through your teeth you lying prick.

    > Have a run in your stockings, today, Fuddie?

    Still waiting for you to back up the claim Daeron.

    Didn't think so.

  2. Re: FUD, fresh from the oven ...

    "Thank you for calling the UN. If this is a real emergency, please hang
    up and dial AMERICA"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3