tgdaily.com don't like comments .. - Linux

This is a discussion on tgdaily.com don't like comments .. - Linux ; I posted on Enderle's alleged death threats and mention that the only one subject to stalking was PJ, when Moggie O'Hara visited her home. Seems tgdaily are happy to give column inches to Enderle but don't allow a response. http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/34109/121/ ...

  1. tgdaily.com don't like comments ..

    --

    Enderle , please believe me on SCO as I get death threats ..

  2. Re: tgdaily.com don't like comments ..

    ____/ Doug Mentohl on Monday 01 October 2007 13:25 : \____

    > I posted on Enderle's alleged death threats and mention that the only
    > one subject to stalking was PJ, when Moggie O'Hara visited her home.
    > Seems tgdaily are happy to give column inches to Enderle but don't allow
    > a response.
    >
    > http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/34109/121/
    >

    > Enderle , please believe me on SCO as I get death threats ..

    Another anti-Groklaw smear attempt.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Is it a stupid sig? Why yes it is!

  3. Re: tgdaily.com don't like comments ..

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Another anti-Groklaw smear attempt.

    Two comments have appeared, but none of mine ...
    -------

    be scared Oct 01, 2007 09:07

    When groklaw start coming at you, its best to just duck and cover then
    try to weave past their iron bullets of misjustice.
    -------

    skythra

    way to chicken out, TG Oct 02, 2007 00:25
    Nice censorship. There were at least three other comments yesterday that
    were critical of Enderle and of TG for publishing his nonsense. Shame on
    you. You lost me as a reader.

    http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/34109/121/

  4. Re: tgdaily.com don't like comments ..

    ____/ Doug Mentohl on Tuesday 02 October 2007 10:40 : \____

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> Another anti-Groklaw smear attempt.

    > Two comments have appeared, but none of mine ...
    > -------
    >
    > be scared Oct 01, 2007 09:07
    >
    > When groklaw start coming at you, its best to just duck and cover then
    > try to weave past their iron bullets of misjustice.
    > -------
    >
    > skythra
    >
    > way to chicken out, TG Oct 02, 2007 00:25
    > Nice censorship. There were at least three other comments yesterday that
    > were critical of Enderle and of TG for publishing his nonsense. Shame on
    > you. You lost me as a reader.
    >
    > http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/34109/121/

    They must be like Microsoft employees, which delete any polite comment from me
    as a matter of principle (so it seems), just because it does not align with
    the views expressed in the blog post. Microsoft is a master of censorship and
    control and its policies in the search engines show this. It's sad to see
    tgdaily.com inheriting the same type of behaviour ("you can comment on this
    post, but we'll only show it to the world if we agree with the views").

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Linux: does exactly what it says on the tin
    14:20:03 up 22 days, 12:26, 5 users, load average: 1.42, 1.34, 1.56

  5. Re: tgdaily.com don't like comments ..

    "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message
    > ____/ Doug Mentohl on Tuesday 02 October 2007 10:40 : \____
    >
    >> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>
    >>> Another anti-Groklaw smear attempt.

    >> Two comments have appeared, but none of mine ...
    >> -------
    >>
    >> be scared Oct 01, 2007 09:07
    >>
    >> When groklaw start coming at you, its best to just duck and cover then
    >> try to weave past their iron bullets of misjustice.
    >> -------
    >>
    >> skythra
    >>
    >> way to chicken out, TG Oct 02, 2007 00:25
    >> Nice censorship. There were at least three other comments yesterday that
    >> were critical of Enderle and of TG for publishing his nonsense. Shame on
    >> you. You lost me as a reader.
    >>
    >> http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/34109/121/

    > They must be like Microsoft employees, which delete any polite comment
    > from me
    > as a matter of principle (so it seems), just because it does not align
    > with
    > the views expressed in the blog post.

    So Schestowitz; now several websites have begun filtering out your BS and
    lies. Did it ever occur that it's *you* and not them which needs an
    adjustment?

    > Microsoft is a master of censorship and control and its policies in the
    > search engines show this.

    Actually it's Google. But don't let the facts get in the way of a good rant.

    > It's sad to see
    > tgdaily.com inheriting the same type of behaviour ("you can comment on
    > this
    > post, but we'll only show it to the world if we agree with the views").
    >
    > --
    > ~~ Best of wishes
    >
    > Roy S. Schestowitz | Linux: does exactly what it says on the tin
    > http://Schestowitz.com | RHAT Linux | PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
    > 14:20:03 up 22 days, 12:26, 5 users, load average: 1.42, 1.34, 1.56
    > http://iuron.com - Open Source knowledge engine project

  6. Re: tgdaily.com don't like comments ..

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Microsoft is a master of censorship

    "Microsoft Excel fails math test

    Employee blogger wrote that some multiplication results incorrect

    SEATTLE - Microsoft Corp.'s Excel 2007 spreadsheet program is going to have
    to relearn part of its multiplication table.

    In a blog post, Microsoft employee David Gainer said that when computer
    users tried to get Excel 2007 to multiply some pairs of numbers and the
    result was 65,535, Excel would incorrectly display 100,000 as the answer.

    Gainer said Excel makes mistakes multiplying 77.1 by 850, 10.2 by 6,425 and
    20.4 by 3,212.5, but the program appears to be able to handle 16,383.75
    times 4.

    "Further testing showed a similar phenomenon with 65,536 as well," Gainer
    wrote Tuesday. He said Excel was actually performing the calculations
    correctly, but when it comes time to show the answer on the screen, it
    messes up.

    Gainer said the bug is limited to six numbers from 65,534.99999999995 to
    65,535, and six numbers from 65,535.99999999995 to 65,536, and that
    Microsoft is working hard to fix the problem."

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21033161/

    You're a master of idiocy and hypocrisy and running away (killfiling
    everyone who doesn't agree with you), Roy "Let Me Show You My Mad Windows
    Skillz" Schestowitz.

+ Reply to Thread