Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Lost Grip on Ecosystem - Linux

  1. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Lost Grip on Ecosystem

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Microsoft has lost its grip on the ecosystem
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    > | This dominance is the product of Microsoft's influence over its
    > | partners, but Redmond is starting to lose its grip.

    That is an understatement.
    The WINDUMMY platform is UNREPAIRABLE.
    More viruses, malware, spyware, botnetware and trojanware
    are released per day than all of the Micoshaft engineers and all of its
    partners can release fixes.

    The WINDUMMY ECOSYSTEM is UNREPAIRABLE.

    > At least three key
    > | manufacturers ? of chips, PCs and handsets ? in the ecosystem have
    > | wriggled free. Microsoft, used to leading others, is increasingly
    > | finding itself being led places it doesn't want to go.
    > |
    > | The first sign came out of the 'Vista Capable' lawsuit, when previously
    > | confidential uncovered emails showed what Intel seems to have done to
    > | Microsoft just prior to the launch of Windows Vista. Intel wanted to
    > | stick its 915 chipset into new PCs and Microsoft wanted to do the same
    > | with Vista ? the problem was, the 915's embedded graphics capabilities
    > | could not handle Vista's flashy Aero interface.
    > `----
    >
    > http://resources.zdnet.co.uk/article...9426609,00.htm

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Lost Grip on Ecosystem

    "7" schreef in bericht
    newsAu0k.1153$E41.963@text.news.virginmedia.com...
    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    >> Microsoft has lost its grip on the ecosystem
    >>
    >> ,----[ Quote ]
    >> | This dominance is the product of Microsoft's influence over its
    >> | partners, but Redmond is starting to lose its grip.

    > That is an understatement.
    > The WINDUMMY platform is UNREPAIRABLE.

    Thanks again Joseph Michael, you proved my point!
    <"7", *King* *of* *All* *Retards* , the laughing stock of usenet!>
    Now, run along, Josh!
    --
    NetKKKop, NetK00k, NetL00n and King of All Retards, "7" AKA Joseph Michael,
    Administrative Contact:

  3. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Lost Grip on Ecosystem

    On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 12:43:31 +0200, Clogwog wrote:

    > "7" schreef in bericht
    > newsAu0k.1153$E41.963@text.news.virginmedia.com...
    >> Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    >>> Microsoft has lost its grip on the ecosystem
    >>>
    >>> ,----[ Quote ]

    >> That is an understatement.
    >> The WINDUMMY platform is UNREPAIRABLE.

    > Thanks again Joseph Michael, you proved my point!
    > <"7", *King* *of* *All* *Retards* , the laughing stock of usenet!>
    > Now, run along, Josh!

    '7' AKA mjcr is not very smart.
    He was deprived of O2 during birth and the result is what we see here.
    It's really a sad story.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  4. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Lost Grip on Ecosystem

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic