Enderlie and Microsoft Shills 'Busy' in the Press - Linux

  2. Re: Enderlie and Microsoft Shills 'Busy' in the Press

    On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 05:06:50 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> I'm personally against linking his articles because he writes a lot
    >> about Microsoft's #1 threat while it's a fact that Microsoft is one of
    >> his clients (i.e. Microsoft pays him). His writings offer no disclosure
    >> about it. In fact, comparing Linux users to 9/11 'zealots' is where the
    >> man went too far.
    >>
    >> Microsoft is nervous. The mouthpieces are busy, which is indicative.
    >> Analysts, so-called consultants slash journos, USENET Munchkins...
    >>
    >> Microsoft knows it's losing this Slog^TM.

    > I think that is very evident. The truth is getting out and overall,
    > people only support Microsoft because of the lack of competition and their
    > foot in the door through vendor lock-in.
    >
    >> ,----[ Quote ]
    >>> "Ideally, use of the competing technology becomes associated with
    >>> mental deficiency, as in, "he believes in Santa Claus, the Easter
    >>> Bunny, and OS/2." Just keep rubbing it in, via the press, analysts,
    >>> newsgroups, whatever. Make the complete failure of the competition's
    >>> technology part of the mythology of the computer industry. We want to
    >>> place selection pressure on those companies and individuals that show a
    >>> genetic weakness for competitors' technologies, to make the industry
    >>> increasingly resistant to such unhealthy strains, over time."

    >> `----
    >>
    >> - --- Microsoft, internal document
    >> http://www.groklaw.net/pdf/Comes-3096.pdf

    > It is interesting to note how the troll activity in this newsgroup line up
    > precisely your quote from the Comes-3096.pdf philosophy document.
    >
    > DFS' distorted posts on Linux failures follows this party line. Tim
    > Smith's selective snippages to remove context and distortion/tangent
    > drivel posts follow it closely, too.
    >
    > Hadron's idiotic posts on Ubuntu diffuse his apparent payroll role.

    Quack also harassed the SuSE group with inane drivel before going to the
    Ubuntu group. And before that, the Emacs group. Seems he's being largely
    ignored in a Debian group now.

    --
    This message was sent from a
    computer which is guaranteed

  3. Re: Enderlie and Microsoft Shills 'Busy' in the Press

    On 2008-06-01, William Poaster claimed:

    > Quack also harassed the SuSE group with inane drivel before going to the
    > Ubuntu group. And before that, the Emacs group. Seems he's being largely
    > ignored in a Debian group now.

    Who? Oh, that idiot that was chased from the Ubuntu group, right?

    So, he's made the rounds and is now universally known as a moron, eh?
    Not surprising, really, given that it's one of the many undeniable
    truths of life.

    I bet my dog wouldn't even like him. And my dog hasn't met *anyone* he
    doesn't like. Yet.

    --
    The Microsoft motto: We're the leaders....wait for us!

  4. Re: Enderlie and Microsoft Shills 'Busy' in the Press

    On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 10:43:41 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > I'm personally against linking his articles because he writes a lot about
    > Microsoft's #1 threat while it's a fact that Microsoft is one of his clients
    > (i.e. Microsoft pays him). His writings offer no disclosure about it. In fact,
    > comparing Linux users to 9/11 'zealots' is where the man went too far.
    >
    > Microsoft is nervous. The mouthpieces are busy, which is indicative. Analysts,
    > so-called consultants slash journos, USENET Munchkins...
    >
    > Microsoft knows it's losing this Slog^TM.

    Sure Roy Schestowitz.
    Sure.

    Did one of those little voices in your head tell you this?

    Linux users, specifically Linux advocates, are worse than just about any
    other type of zealot.
    They LIE for LIEnix and will distort, twist and mangle anything in order to
    push their Linux agenda.
    They are hypocrites who use Windows software to earn their living but yet
    expect others to give away their own software for free.

    You people, and you, Roy Schestowitz are the poster child for the movement,
    are the worst thing that could ever happen to Linux.

    You do far more harm than good to the Linux movement and you by your
    SPAMMING actions make the legitimate, moderate Linux advocates look like
    idiots.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  5. Re: Enderlie and Microsoft Shills 'Busy' in the Press

    On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 11:03:16 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 10:43:41 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >

    >> I'm personally against linking his articles because he writes a lot
    >> about Microsoft's #1 threat while it's a fact that Microsoft is one of
    >> his clients (i.e. Microsoft pays him). His writings offer no disclosure
    >> about it. In fact, comparing Linux users to 9/11 'zealots' is where the
    >> man went too far.
    >>
    >> Microsoft is nervous. The mouthpieces are busy, which is indicative.
    >> Analysts, so-called consultants slash journos, USENET Munchkins...
    >>
    >> Microsoft knows it's losing this Slog^TM.

    > Sure Roy Schestowitz.
    > Sure.
    >
    > Did one of those little voices in your head tell you this?
    >
    > Linux users, specifically Linux advocates, are worse than just about any
    > other type of zealot.

    Certaily not worse than you.

    > They LIE for LIEnix and will distort, twist and mangle anything in order
    > to push their Linux agenda.

    Well, isn't that a bigoted statement...

    > They are hypocrites who use Windows software to earn their living but
    > yet expect others to give away their own software for free.

    You use Linux, which you got for free, and this continually diss it.

    > You people, and you, Roy Schestowitz are the poster child for the
    > movement, are the worst thing that could ever happen to Linux.

    ... in your opinion.

    > You do far more harm than good to the Linux movement and you by your
    > SPAMMING actions make the legitimate, moderate Linux advocates look like
    > idiots.

    .... and why does Roy bother you so much? He posts Linux related articles.
    He usually doesn't say anything bad bout you and yur ilk unless attacked
    first, which you do regularly.

    --
    Rick

  6. Re: Enderlie and Microsoft Shills 'Busy' in the Press

    On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 18:25:01 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Sinister Midget writes:
    >
    >> On 2008-06-01, William Poaster claimed:
    >>
    >>> Quack also harassed the SuSE group with inane drivel before going to the
    >>> Ubuntu group. And before that, the Emacs group. Seems he's being largely
    >>> ignored in a Debian group now.

    >> Who? Oh, that idiot that was chased from the Ubuntu group, right?

    > LOL. You guys are so transparent it is untrue.

    The Linux loons are so predicatable.

    >> So, he's made the rounds and is now universally known as a moron, eh?
    >> Not surprising, really, given that it's one of the many undeniable
    >> truths of life.

    > And whoever posted to the SuSe group was not me afaik. I have never ever
    > used SuSe.

    Peter Kohlmann got asked to leave the Suse group.

    >> I bet my dog wouldn't even like him. And my dog hasn't met *anyone* he
    >> doesn't like. Yet.

    > Sure. What's her name and how long has she been going out with you?

    Hahaha!

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  7. Re: Enderlie and Microsoft Shills 'Busy' in the Press

    On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 11:02:57 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Roy, Moshe AKA Flatfish is a long term troll who has been
    > hounding this newsgroup for years. He is loyal to Microsoft
    > Corporation, follows their evangelistic guidelines faithfully.

    What a MAROOOOOOOOON.
    Do they come any more ignorant than High Plains Humper?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  8. Re: Enderlie and Microsoft Shills 'Busy' in the Press

    On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 09:40:55 -0500, Sinister Midget wrote:

    > On 2008-06-01, William Poaster claimed:
    >
    >> Quack also harassed the SuSE group with inane drivel before going to the
    >> Ubuntu group. And before that, the Emacs group. Seems he's being largely
    >> ignored in a Debian group now.

    > Who? Oh, that idiot that was chased from the Ubuntu group, right?

    Yup, that's the one.

    > So, he's made the rounds and is now universally known as a moron, eh?

    I saw a post to Quack from someone in a group, who said that "his
    reputation had preceded him into the group".

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a
    computer which is guaranteed
    100% free of the M$ Windoze virus.

  9. Re: Enderlie and Microsoft Shills 'Busy' in the Press

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  10. Re: Enderlie and Microsoft Shills 'Busy' in the Press

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  11. Re: Enderlie and Microsoft Shills 'Busy' in the Press