[News] ZDNet Survey: 1 in 2 Organisations Runs GNU/Linux Servers - Linux

  2. Re: [News] ZDNet Survey: 1 in 2 Organisations Runs GNU/Linux Servers

    On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 07:07:29 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    So?
    How MANY Linux servers do they run?
    It's pretty much a given that one can find a Linux server some place in
    larger organizations.

    BTW I thought Ziff Davis was a Microsoft House Organ?

    Once again the Linux loons speak out of both sides of their mouths
    adjusting their argument to fit what they want.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: [News] ZDNet Survey: 1 in 2 Organisations Runs GNU/Linux Servers

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic