Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again... - Linux

This is a discussion on Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again... - Linux ; http://digg.com/linux_unix/Govt_urge..._compatibility More proof that Schestowitz is using software to harvest and SPAM the Internet. If Roy Schestowitz actually READ what his script is harvesting, posting and in the case of digg.com shilling up those posts, he wouldn't keep making mistakes ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33

  1. Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...

    http://digg.com/linux_unix/Govt_urge..._compatibility

    More proof that Schestowitz is using software to harvest and SPAM the
    Internet.

    If Roy Schestowitz actually READ what his script is harvesting, posting and
    in the case of digg.com shilling up those posts, he wouldn't keep making
    mistakes like this.

    Of course the people in COLA will never admit the obvious.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...

    In article <164qivx26wqix$.l8eln9ih6pli$.dlg@40tude.net>,
    "Moshe, Goldfarb." wrote:

    > http://digg.com/linux_unix/Govt_urge...rease_compatib
    > ility
    >
    > More proof that Schestowitz is using software to harvest and SPAM the
    > Internet.
    >
    > If Roy Schestowitz actually READ what his script is harvesting, posting and
    > in the case of digg.com shilling up those posts, he wouldn't keep making
    > mistakes like this.
    >
    > Of course the people in COLA will never admit the obvious.

    Although it is obvious if you look at posting times that Schestowitz is
    using scripts to spam, in *this* case, it is not the script's fault.
    The site itself is doing something funny.

    Different people going there report different stories. However, if you
    click the "printer friendly" link at the bottom, you get the story
    Schestowitz was trying to link to.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  3. Re: Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...

    On Sat, 31 May 2008 19:16:35 -0700, Tim Smith wrote:

    > In article <164qivx26wqix$.l8eln9ih6pli$.dlg@40tude.net>,
    > "Moshe, Goldfarb." wrote:
    >
    >> http://digg.com/linux_unix/Govt_urge...rease_compatib
    >> ility
    >>
    >> More proof that Schestowitz is using software to harvest and SPAM the
    >> Internet.
    >>
    >> If Roy Schestowitz actually READ what his script is harvesting, posting and
    >> in the case of digg.com shilling up those posts, he wouldn't keep making
    >> mistakes like this.
    >>
    >> Of course the people in COLA will never admit the obvious.

    > Although it is obvious if you look at posting times that Schestowitz is
    > using scripts to spam, in *this* case, it is not the script's fault.
    > The site itself is doing something funny.
    >
    > Different people going there report different stories. However, if you
    > click the "printer friendly" link at the bottom, you get the story
    > Schestowitz was trying to link to.

    Yea, I found it.
    My local paper's online site does something similar.
    You link to a story and 10 minutes later the page changes and that stroy
    has a different link.

    Still, his shilling his own posts, even duplicates, pretty much gives away
    what he is up to.

    Also notice his posts on digg get 3 hits within a minute or two.
    Not 2 hits, not 4 hits but 3 hits.

    Seems odd....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  4. Re: Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...

    Micoshaft Fraudster and Asstroturfer Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote on behalf of
    Half Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:

    > http://digg.com/linux_unix

    Govt_urges_software_developers_to_increase_compati bility

    > More proof that Schestowitz is using software to harvest and SPAM the
    > Internet.
    >
    > If Roy Schestowitz actually READ what his script is harvesting, posting
    > and in the case of digg.com shilling up those posts, he wouldn't keep
    > making mistakes like this.
    >
    > Of course the people in COLA will never admit the obvious.

    Your internet stalking of Roy is legendary.
    Have you informed the Police?

  5. Re: Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...

    On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 09:38:27 GMT, 7 wrote:

    > Micoshaft Fraudster and Asstroturfer Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote on behalf of
    > Half Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:
    >

    >> http://digg.com/linux_unix

    > Govt_urges_software_developers_to_increase_compati bility
    >>
    >> More proof that Schestowitz is using software to harvest and SPAM the
    >> Internet.
    >>
    >> If Roy Schestowitz actually READ what his script is harvesting, posting
    >> and in the case of digg.com shilling up those posts, he wouldn't keep
    >> making mistakes like this.
    >>
    >> Of course the people in COLA will never admit the obvious.

    > Your internet stalking of Roy is legendary.
    > Have you informed the Police?

    Time for your medication mjcr.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  6. Re: Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...

    ____/ 7 on Sunday 01 June 2008 10:38 : \____

    > Micoshaft Fraudster and Asstroturfer Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote on behalf of
    > Half Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:
    >

    >> http://digg.com/linux_unix

    > Govt_urges_software_developers_to_increase_compati bility
    >>
    >> More proof that Schestowitz is using software to harvest and SPAM the
    >> Internet.
    >>
    >> If Roy Schestowitz actually READ what his script is harvesting, posting
    >> and in the case of digg.com shilling up those posts, he wouldn't keep
    >> making mistakes like this.
    >>
    >> Of course the people in COLA will never admit the obvious.

    > Your internet stalking of Roy is legendary.
    > Have you informed the Police?

    More bullsh*t and libel from the Microsoft shills. The publication messed up
    with its own link. My link was fine and I do it all manually. I have no
    scripts.

    Libel, libel, libel. Slime, slime, slime.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | #ff0000 Hot Chilli Peppers
    19:20:01 up 47 days, 17:32, 5 users, load average: 0.07, 0.72, 1.28

  7. Re: Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...

    Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer Moshe Goldfarb. wrote on behalf of Half
    Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:

    > On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 09:38:27 GMT, 7 wrote:
    >
    >> Micoshaft Fraudster and Asstroturfer Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote on behalf of
    >> Half Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:
    >>

    >>> http://digg.com/linux_unix

    >> Govt_urges_software_developers_to_increase_compati bility
    >>>
    >>> More proof that Schestowitz is using software to harvest and SPAM the
    >>> Internet.
    >>>
    >>> If Roy Schestowitz actually READ what his script is harvesting, posting
    >>> and in the case of digg.com shilling up those posts, he wouldn't keep
    >>> making mistakes like this.
    >>>
    >>> Of course the people in COLA will never admit the obvious.

    >> Your internet stalking of Roy is legendary.
    >> Have you informed the Police?

    > Time for your medication mjcr.

    Is that a slip up Goldfart?
    You take meds and its time for your own medication?
    Is that why you are resorting to stalking on the Internet?
    Should others join in and report you to the police?

  8. Re: Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...

    "Roy Schestowitz" the scumbag liar wrote in message
    > ____/ 7 on Sunday 01 June 2008 10:38 : \____
    >
    >> Micoshaft Fraudster and Asstroturfer Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote on behalf of
    >> Half Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:
    >>

    >>> http://digg.com/linux_unix

    >> Govt_urges_software_developers_to_increase_compati bility
    >>>
    >>> More proof that Schestowitz is using software to harvest and SPAM the
    >>> Internet.
    >>>
    >>> If Roy Schestowitz actually READ what his script is harvesting, posting
    >>> and in the case of digg.com shilling up those posts, he wouldn't keep
    >>> making mistakes like this.
    >>>
    >>> Of course the people in COLA will never admit the obvious.

    >> Your internet stalking of Roy is legendary.
    >> Have you informed the Police?

    > More bullsh*t and libel from the Microsoft shills. The publication messed
    > up
    > with its own link. My link was fine and I do it all manually. I have no
    > scripts.

    Nonsense. YOU supplied the link and Digg.com published the link that YOU
    posted. It's convenient to blame all of your "scripting errors" on a
    "glitch" (like you did the other day) but these are your links and your
    mistakes. Quit blaming others you unemployed coward.

    > Libel, libel, libel. Slime, slime, slime.

    We're talking about your automated posting script, not you.

  9. Re: Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...

    On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 18:44:00 GMT, 7 wrote:

    > Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer Moshe Goldfarb. wrote on behalf of Half
    > Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:
    >
    >> On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 09:38:27 GMT, 7 wrote:
    >>
    >>> Micoshaft Fraudster and Asstroturfer Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote on behalf of
    >>> Half Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:

    >>> Govt_urges_software_developers_to_increase_compati bility

    >>> Your internet stalking of Roy is legendary.
    >>> Have you informed the Police?

    >> Time for your medication mjcr.

    > Is that a slip up Goldfart?
    > You take meds and its time for your own medication?
    > Is that why you are resorting to stalking on the Internet?
    > Should others join in and report you to the police?

    You aren't listening mjcr, it's medication time.
    Time for the green pill, the pink pill and your favorite, the little blue
    pill!
    You have a long history of believing people are out to get you mjcr.
    I'll clue you in on a little secret, you're not that important.
    Now stop listening to the voices in your head and have a nice long rest.
    Tomorrow is another day.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  10. Re: Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...

    On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 14:47:34 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > "Roy Schestowitz" the scumbag liar wrote in message
    >> ____/ 7 on Sunday 01 June 2008 10:38 : \____
    >>
    >>> Micoshaft Fraudster and Asstroturfer Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote on behalf of
    >>> Half Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:

    >>> Govt_urges_software_developers_to_increase_compati bility

    >>> Your internet stalking of Roy is legendary.
    >>> Have you informed the Police?

    >> More bullsh*t and libel from the Microsoft shills. The publication messed
    >> up
    >> with its own link. My link was fine and I do it all manually. I have no
    >> scripts.

    > Nonsense. YOU supplied the link and Digg.com published the link that YOU
    > posted. It's convenient to blame all of your "scripting errors" on a
    > "glitch" (like you did the other day) but these are your links and your
    > mistakes. Quit blaming others you unemployed coward.
    >

    >> Libel, libel, libel. Slime, slime, slime.

    > We're talking about your automated posting script, not you.

    Roy Schestowitz is being monitored and should they catch him using
    automated scripts, his accounts in various places will be history.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  11. Re: Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...

    On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 17:37:42 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 14:47:34 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >
    >> "Roy Schestowitz" the scumbag liar wrote in message
    >>> ____/ 7 on Sunday 01 June 2008 10:38 : \____

    >>> More bullsh*t and libel from the Microsoft shills. The publication
    >>> messed up
    >>> with its own link. My link was fine and I do it all manually. I have
    >>> no scripts.

    >> Nonsense. YOU supplied the link and Digg.com published the link that
    >> YOU posted. It's convenient to blame all of your "scripting errors" on
    >> a "glitch" (like you did the other day) but these are your links and
    >> your mistakes. Quit blaming others you unemployed coward.
    >>

    >>> Libel, libel, libel. Slime, slime, slime.

    >> We're talking about your automated posting script, not you.
    >>

    > Roy Schestowitz is being monitored and should they catch him using
    > automated scripts, his accounts in various places will be history.

    .... being monitored by whom?
    .... what accounts?
    Your obsession seems to be bordering on stalking.

    --
    Rick

  12. Re: Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...

    On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 17:38:11 -0500, Rick wrote:

    > On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 17:37:42 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 14:47:34 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Roy Schestowitz" the scumbag liar wrote in message

    >>> Nonsense. YOU supplied the link and Digg.com published the link that
    >>> YOU posted. It's convenient to blame all of your "scripting errors" on
    >>> a "glitch" (like you did the other day) but these are your links and
    >>> your mistakes. Quit blaming others you unemployed coward.

    >>> We're talking about your automated posting script, not you.
    >>>

    >> Roy Schestowitz is being monitored and should they catch him using
    >> automated scripts, his accounts in various places will be history.

    > ... being monitored by whom?
    > ... what accounts?
    > Your obsession seems to be bordering on stalking.

    It is a violation of digg and other sites such as Netscape/Propeller TOS to
    use posting software to submit articles.
    I could care less because it's actually amusing watching him screw up and
    then deny it however other people ARE concerned and he has attracted their
    attention.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  13. Re: Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...

    On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 22:02:20 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 17:38:11 -0500, Rick wrote:

    >>> Roy Schestowitz is being monitored and should they catch him using
    >>> automated scripts, his accounts in various places will be history.

    >> ... being monitored by whom?
    >> ... what accounts?
    >> Your obsession seems to be bordering on stalking.

    > It is a violation of digg and other sites such as Netscape/Propeller TOS
    > to use posting software to submit articles. I could care less because
    > it's actually amusing watching him screw up and then deny it however
    > other people ARE concerned and he has attracted their attention.

    .... and how would you he has attracted the attention of those ... other
    people?

    .... and this obsession with Roy... you might consider therapy.

    --
    Rick

  14. Re: Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...

    On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 21:43:16 -0500, Rick wrote:

    > On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 22:02:20 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    >>> ... being monitored by whom?
    >>> ... what accounts?
    >>> Your obsession seems to be bordering on stalking.

    >> It is a violation of digg and other sites such as Netscape/Propeller TOS
    >> to use posting software to submit articles. I could care less because
    >> it's actually amusing watching him screw up and then deny it however
    >> other people ARE concerned and he has attracted their attention.

    > ... and how would you he has attracted the attention of those ... other
    > people?

    A reliable source told me.

    > ... and this obsession with Roy... you might consider therapy.

    You're the one who needs therapy.
    I would suggest anger management classes and some intense one on one
    sessions where you learn how to accept criticisms and differing points of
    view.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  15. Re: Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...

    ____/ Rick on Sunday 01 June 2008 23:38 : \____

    > On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 17:37:42 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 14:47:34 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Roy Schestowitz" the scumbag liar wrote in message

    >>> Nonsense. YOU supplied the link and Digg.com published the link that
    >>> YOU posted. It's convenient to blame all of your "scripting errors" on
    >>> a "glitch" (like you did the other day) but these are your links and
    >>> your mistakes. Quit blaming others you unemployed coward.

    >>> We're talking about your automated posting script, not you.
    >>>

    >> Roy Schestowitz is being monitored and should they catch him using
    >> automated scripts, his accounts in various places will be history.

    > ... being monitored by whom?
    > ... what accounts?
    > Your obsession seems to be bordering on stalking.

    Libel, libel, libel. I'm monitored by nobody.

    - --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Billigator: eats your filesystem alive
    Mem: 515500k total, 445932k used, 69568k free, 2504k buffers

  16. Re: Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...

    ____/ 7 on Sunday 01 June 2008 19:44 : \____

    > Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer Moshe Goldfarb. wrote on behalf of Half
    > Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:
    >
    >> On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 09:38:27 GMT, 7 wrote:
    >>
    >>> Micoshaft Fraudster and Asstroturfer Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote on behalf of
    >>> Half Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:

    >>> Govt_urges_software_developers_to_increase_compati bility

    More libel from the same Gary M Stewart who posted 'on my behalf' that I had
    cut off 'my' genitalia. You Microsoft Munchkins are crooks and criminals. You
    belong in prison.

    >>> Your internet stalking of Roy is legendary.
    >>> Have you informed the Police?

    >> Time for your medication mjcr.

    > Is that a slip up Goldfart?
    > You take meds and its time for your own medication?
    > Is that why you are resorting to stalking on the Internet?
    > Should others join in and report you to the police?

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Billigator: eats your filesystem alive
    Mem: 515500k total, 445932k used, 69568k free, 2504k buffers

  17. Re: Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...

    "Rick" stated in post
    T7Gdncls2q5Oud7VnZ2dnUVZ_v3inZ2d@supernews.com on 6/1/08 3:38 PM:

    >> Roy Schestowitz is being monitored and should they catch him using
    >> automated scripts, his accounts in various places will be history.

    > ... being monitored by whom?
    >
    > ... what accounts?
    >
    > Your obsession seems to be bordering on stalking.

    Your obsession with your accusations of obsession are a sign of poor mental
    health on your part.

    --
    When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how
    to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not

  18. Re: Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 05:08:14 -0500, Rick wrote:

    >>> A reliable source told me.

    >> ... a .. voice ... ?

    >>> You're the one who needs therapy.
    >>> I would suggest anger management classes and some intense one on one
    >>> sessions where you learn how to accept criticisms and differing points
    >>> of view.

    >> You are the one stalking Roy ....

    > And you're stalking me.

    I am not stalking you. I am not talking with people that monitor you. I
    don't reply to every one of your posts, making abseless accusations
    against you. Get a grip.

    > So?

    So what?

  19. Re: Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...

    On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 23:24:19 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 21:43:16 -0500, Rick wrote:

    >>> It is a violation of digg and other sites such as Netscape/Propeller
    >>> TOS to use posting software to submit articles. I could care less
    >>> because it's actually amusing watching him screw up and then deny it
    >>> however other people ARE concerned and he has attracted their
    >>> attention.

    >> ... and how would you he has attracted the attention of those ... other
    >> people?

    > A reliable source told me.

    .... a .. voice ... ?

    >> ... and this obsession with Roy... you might consider therapy.

    > You're the one who needs therapy.
    > I would suggest anger management classes and some intense one on one
    > sessions where you learn how to accept criticisms and differing points
    > of view.

    You are the one stalking Roy ....

    --
    Rick

  20. Re: Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...

    On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 05:26:55 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ Rick on Sunday 01 June 2008 23:38 : \____

    >>> Roy Schestowitz is being monitored and should they catch him using
    >>> automated scripts, his accounts in various places will be history.

    >> ... being monitored by whom?
    >> ... what accounts?
    >> Your obsession seems to be bordering on stalking.

    > Libel, libel, libel. I'm monitored by nobody.

    You bumbling idiot.
    So you're head has gotten so big that you think you are above the rules?

    Sorry Roy Schestowitz, it doesn't work like that.

    All these boards/blogs take complaints seriously and monitor those who they
    suspect are violating their TOS.

    So if you are not using scripts to post, and everyone knows you are, then
    you have nothing to be concerned about.

    Your reaction however reveals the truth.