Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again... - Linux

This is a discussion on Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again... - Linux ; On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 05:28:41 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote: > ____/ 7 on Sunday 01 June 2008 19:44 : \____ > >> Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer Moshe Goldfarb. wrote on behalf of Half >> Wits from Micoshaft Corporation: >> ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 33 of 33

  1. Re: Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...

    On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 05:28:41 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ 7 on Sunday 01 June 2008 19:44 : \____
    >
    >> Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer Moshe Goldfarb. wrote on behalf of Half
    >> Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:

    > More libel from the same Gary M Stewart who posted 'on my behalf' that I had
    > cut off 'my' genitalia. You Microsoft Munchkins are crooks and criminals. You
    > belong in prison.

    Huh?
    What are you whining about?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...

    And you're stalking me.
    So?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  3. Re: Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...

    "Rick" stated in post
    k9idnYBcHfu6v9nVnZ2dnUVZ_vGdnZ2d@supernews.com on 6/1/08 9:36 PM:

    >>> You are the one stalking Roy ....

    >> And you're stalking me.

    > I am not stalking you. I am not talking with people that monitor you. I
    > don't reply to every one of your posts, making abseless accusations
    > against you. Get a grip.
    >
    >> So?
    >>

    > So what?

    You respond to his posts about Roy... you stalk him as much as he stalks
    Roy.

    --
    Do you ever wake up in a cold sweat wondering what the world would be
    like if the Lamarckian view of evolution had ended up being accepted

  4. Re: Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  5. Re: Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  6. Re: Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  7. Re: Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  8. Re: Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  9. Re: Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  10. Re: Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  11. Re: Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  12. Re: Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  13. Re: Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...