[OT] Kewl, a pretty good browser OS!!! - Linux

This is a discussion on [OT] Kewl, a pretty good browser OS!!! - Linux ; G.ho.st http://g.ho.st/ http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/Ghost.jpg -- Clogwog, resident yap-yap dog of alt.os.windows-xp & alt.os.windows-vista http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/yap-yap_dog.jpg...

  1. [OT] Kewl, a pretty good browser OS!!!

    --
    Clogwog, resident yap-yap dog of alt.os.windows-xp & alt.os.windows-vista
    http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/yap-yap_dog.jpg

  2. Re: [OT] Kewl, a pretty good browser OS!!!

    "Clogwog" writes:

    > G.ho.st
    >
    > http://g.ho.st/
    >
    > http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/Ghost.jpg

    One has to laugh. The crappy register dialog doesn't accept non US
    keyboards properly because of a bug in firefox flash. I bet it "just
    works" for all the COLA "advocates" though.

    Great idea to harvest more emails and bank account passwords though.

    --
    - "Thats what I have been saying for 5 years. Consumers are tired, they
    want something new and more exciting."

  3. Re: [OT] Kewl, a pretty good browser OS!!!

    On Sat, 31 May 2008 22:16:15 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "Clogwog" writes:
    >
    >> G.ho.st
    >>
    >> http://g.ho.st/
    >>
    >> http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/Ghost.jpg

    > One has to laugh. The crappy register dialog doesn't accept non US
    > keyboards properly because of a bug in firefox flash. I bet it "just
    > works" for all the COLA "advocates" though.

    Of course it will.
    Everything Linux *just works* for the luddites in COLA.

    > Great idea to harvest more emails and bank account passwords though.

    COLA Linux advocates are cheap.
    They don't have bank accounts.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  4. Re: [OT] Kewl, a pretty good browser OS!!!

    "Hadron" schreef in bericht
    > "Clogwog" writes:
    >
    >> G.ho.st
    >>
    >> http://g.ho.st/
    >>
    >> http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/Ghost.jpg

    > One has to laugh. The crappy register dialog doesn't accept non US
    > keyboards properly because of a bug in firefox flash. I bet it "just
    > works" for all the COLA "advocates" though.

    The ****ing thing only runs well in IE. But 99% of the PC's worldwide has
    IE. (all those Linux hypocrites run Windows as well)
    This OS is far better though, than running some crappy Linux distro from an
    USB stick, when I'm abroad.
    Last time I went abroad, Dutch customs copied my data I'm sure, cos they had
    to "examine" the stick and my phone they said!
    http://tweakers.net/nieuws/53137/dou...n-laptops.html
    (I'm sorry only Dutch)

    > Great idea to harvest more emails and bank account passwords though.
    >
    > --
    > - "Thats what I have been saying for 5 years. Consumers are tired, they
    > want something new and more exciting."
    > comp.os.linux.advocacy - where they put the lunacy in
    > advocacy

  5. Re: [OT] Kewl, a pretty good browser OS!!!

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic