[News] Moving Away from Microsoft Office, Latvia Teaches OpenOffice.org - Linux

  1. [News] Moving Away from Microsoft Office, Latvia Teaches OpenOffice.org

    My Changing Relationship with MS

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | My viewpoint is changing now that it’s not part of my job. When it turned out
    | that I hadn’t officially purchased Office, I questioned if I still wanted to.
    `----

    http://notrobsstuff.blogspot.com/200...p-with-ms.html

    LV: City council to provide OpenOffice courses

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | The city council of Ogre is providing free training for OpenOffice, an Open
    | Source suite of office applications, to improve the competitiveness of the
    | local businesses and boost the performance of the local government.
    |
    | Ogre, a town with some 27,000 inhabitants is about 30 km southeast of
    | Latvia's capital Riga.
    `----

    http://ec.europa.eu/idabc/en/document/7578/469

    Related:

    Review: Austrumi Linux

    ,----[ Quote ]
    `----

    http://www.linuxtechdaily.com/2007/0...ustrumi-linux/

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | AUSTRUMI is a business card size (50MB) bootable Live CD Linux distribution.
    | Imagine the ability to boot your favorite Linux distribution whether you are
    | at home, at school or at work.. *
    `----

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/austrumi

    Austrumi 1.5.1

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | Austrumi is not free of some errors like the lack of documentations or some
    | errors in translations but besides this details, Austrumi seems to be a solid
    | distribution and accomplish very well the purpose it was created for. *
    `----

    http://en.revilinux.org/2007/08/austrumi-151.html

    AUSTRUMI 1.5.1 Just Released

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | AUSTRUMI is a business card size (50MB) bootable Live CD Linux distribution.
    | Imagine the ability to boot your favorite Linux distribution whether you are
    | at home, at school or at work.. *
    `----

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/austrumi
    http://cyti.latgola.lv/ruuni/index_en.html

    AUSTRUMI Version 1.4.0 Released

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | AUSTRUMI is a business card size (50MB) bootable Live CD Linux
    | distribution. Imagine the ability to boot your favorite Linux
    | distribution whether you are at home, at school or at work..
    `----

    http://cyti.latgola.lv/ruuni/index_en.html

  2. Re: [News] Moving Away from Microsoft Office, Latvia Teaches OpenOffice.org

    "Roy Schestowitz" schreef in bericht

    > My Changing Relationship with MS

    been created.
    * alt.crimehip.microsoft.sucks