ALPHA 21364 - Linux

This is a discussion on ALPHA 21364 - Linux ; Hi everyone, I am a student in San Diego State University. I am having a group project on studying ALPHA 21364 chip. Unfortunately, I am having some difficulty on googling the documentation for this particular chip. I wonder any body ...

  1. ALPHA 21364

    Hi everyone,
    I am a student in San Diego State University.
    I am having a group project on studying ALPHA 21364 chip.
    Unfortunately, I am having some difficulty on googling
    the documentation for this particular chip. I wonder any
    body could share some useful links for this chip.
    Any help will be appreciated.

    Thank you very much.

    Dean

  2. Re: ALPHA 21364

    You must have not been looking to hard:
    http://www.alphaprocessors.com/21364.htm

    "hou" wrote in message
    > Hi everyone,
    > I am a student in San Diego State University.
    > I am having a group project on studying ALPHA 21364 chip.
    > Unfortunately, I am having some difficulty on googling
    > the documentation for this particular chip. I wonder any
    > body could share some useful links for this chip.
    > Any help will be appreciated.
    >
    > Thank you very much.
    >
    > Dean

+ Reply to Thread