VA_COPY - Linux

This is a discussion on VA_COPY - Linux ; I was wondering, does any one happen to have any working patches that would enable 'va_copy' and CCC? The reason I ask, some programs, such as GAIM, require it in order to compile... Will L G...

  1. VA_COPY

    I was wondering, does any one happen to have any working patches that would
    enable 'va_copy' and CCC? The reason I ask, some programs, such as GAIM,
    require it in order to compile... Will L G

  2. Re: VA_COPY

    " DiskMan" writes:

    > I was wondering, does any one happen to have any working patches that would
    > enable 'va_copy' and CCC? The reason I ask, some programs, such as GAIM,
    > require it in order to compile... Will L G

    I don't have a patch, but this definition should do:

    #define va_copy(dst, src) ((dst)=(src))

    Stick that in /usr/lib/compaq/ccc-6.5.6.002-1/alpha-linux/include/stdarg.h,
    or whatever version your ccc is.

    --
    Måns Rullgård
    mru@inprovide.com

  3. Re: VA_COPY

    Thanks, I'll give that a shot and see if that works...Will L G

    "Måns Rullgård" wrote in message
    > " DiskMan" writes:
    >
    > > I was wondering, does any one happen to have any working patches that

    would
    > > enable 'va_copy' and CCC? The reason I ask, some programs, such as GAIM,
    > > require it in order to compile... Will L G

    > I don't have a patch, but this definition should do:
    >
    > #define va_copy(dst, src) ((dst)=(src))
    >
    > Stick that in

    /usr/lib/compaq/ccc-6.5.6.002-1/alpha-linux/include/stdarg.h,
    > or whatever version your ccc is.
    >
    > --
    > Måns Rullgård
    > mru@inprovide.com

  4. Re: VA_COPY

    Thanks Mans, that did the trick!!! Will L G

    "Måns Rullgård" wrote in message
    > " DiskMan" writes:
    >
    > > I was wondering, does any one happen to have any working patches that

    would
    > > enable 'va_copy' and CCC? The reason I ask, some programs, such as GAIM,
    > > require it in order to compile... Will L G

    > I don't have a patch, but this definition should do:
    >
    > #define va_copy(dst, src) ((dst)=(src))
    >
    > Stick that in

    /usr/lib/compaq/ccc-6.5.6.002-1/alpha-linux/include/stdarg.h,
    > or whatever version your ccc is.
    >
    > --
    > Måns Rullgård
    > mru@inprovide.com