Dual boot Debian and FreeBSD? - Linux

This is a discussion on Dual boot Debian and FreeBSD? - Linux ; I have Debian in my Alpha Station 400 4/233, 64 ram, Plextor 32x cd-rom, Tekram 390 SCSI controller. SRM console aboot A 9.1 GB SCSI disk with lots of space left. How do I create new partitions to hold FreeBSD ...

  1. Dual boot Debian and FreeBSD?

    I have Debian in my Alpha Station 400 4/233, 64 ram, Plextor 32x cd-rom,
    Tekram 390 SCSI controller.
    SRM console
    aboot

    A 9.1 GB SCSI disk with lots of space left.

    How do I create new partitions to hold FreeBSD and dual boot Debian and
    FreeBSD?

    Is it possible to share the swap partition?

    Conny

  2. Re: Dual boot Debian and FreeBSD?

    "Conny" skrev i meddelandet
    > I have Debian in my Alpha Station 400 4/233, 64 ram, Plextor 32x cd-rom,
    > Tekram 390 SCSI controller.
    > SRM console
    > aboot
    >
    > A 9.1 GB SCSI disk with lots of space left.
    >
    > How do I create new partitions to hold FreeBSD and dual boot Debian and
    > FreeBSD?
    >
    > Is it possible to share the swap partition?
    >
    > Conny

    Hmm, FreeBSD needs a dedicated disk, may work with a second disk for the
    installation........?

    Conny

+ Reply to Thread