Java on Linux Alpha - Linux

This is a discussion on Java on Linux Alpha - Linux ; Hi, does anybody know where to get a reasonably actual Java JDK for Alpha Linux??? It seems that Blackdown stoped porting at JDK-1.1.7 and the Compaq-JDK download site isn't traceable since HP adopt the pages... Ole...

  1. Java on Linux Alpha

    Hi,

    does anybody know where to get a reasonably actual Java JDK for Alpha
    Linux??? It seems that Blackdown stoped porting at JDK-1.1.7 and the
    Compaq-JDK download site isn't traceable since HP adopt the pages...

    Ole

  2. Re: Java on Linux Alpha

    Ole Christian Weidner writes:

    > Hi,
    >
    > does anybody know where to get a reasonably actual Java JDK for Alpha
    > Linux??? It seems that Blackdown stoped porting at JDK-1.1.7 and the
    > Compaq-JDK download site isn't traceable since HP adopt the pages...

    I should make some kind of autoresponder for that question.

    ftp://ftp.compaq.com/pub/products/linuxdevtools/latest

    --
    Måns Rullgård
    mru@kth.se

+ Reply to Thread