is there a place tp download openoffice for AXP REDHAT 7.2 - Linux

This is a discussion on is there a place tp download openoffice for AXP REDHAT 7.2 - Linux ; I have googled and looked up all my old limnks but there seems to be a void for AXP Redhat support. I know that 7.2 is old and after alphacide things are worse, but there still must be some ftp ...

  1. is there a place tp download openoffice for AXP REDHAT 7.2

    I have googled and looked up all my old limnks but there seems to be a void
    for AXP Redhat support. I know that 7.2 is old and after alphacide things
    are worse, but there still must be some ftp sites left.

    Also I am hunting for Opera or Mozilla

    --
    David McKenzie remove rugby

    Web: http://www.paradigm-shift.biz
    Mail David.McKenzie@paradigm-shift.rugby.biz

  2. Re: is there a place tp download openoffice for AXP REDHAT 7.2

    Il Fri, 09 Jan 2004 21:02:38 +0000, David McKenzie ha scritto:
    > I have googled and looked up all my old limnks but there seems to be a
    > void for AXP Redhat support. I know that 7.2 is old and after alphacide
    > things are worse, but there still must be some ftp sites left.

    For what I know, there is no OpenOffice for alpha

    > Also I am hunting for Opera or Mozilla

    I'm using Mozilla 1.5, Mozilla Thunderbird and Mozilla Firebird from
    Debian unstable.
    You'd better install debian to get some recent software

    Bye!
    gl

  3. Re: is there a place tp download openoffice for AXP REDHAT 7.2

    "gl " wrote:

    > For what I know, there is no OpenOffice for alpha

    At least for some time it was available from
    ftp://gatworks.com/OpenOffice1.0.2/
    together with a set of patches which were needed to produce that. If
    this is still the case I have no idea and I am not particularly
    interested. Search archives of axp-list for September 2003.

    Michal

+ Reply to Thread