compaq ds10 for sale 466/1gig ram suse linux - Linux

This is a discussion on compaq ds10 for sale 466/1gig ram suse linux - Linux ; for sale : 1 compaq ds10 Alpha server box, 1 gig ram, 466 chip, 4 gig HDD, boots suse linux. You probably would want to add a larger external hdd. more specs by email. May trade for a comparable mac; ...

  1. compaq ds10 for sale 466/1gig ram suse linux

    for sale :
    1 compaq ds10 Alpha server box, 1 gig ram, 466 chip,
    4 gig HDD, boots suse linux. You probably would want to add
    a larger external hdd. more specs by email.

    May trade for a comparable mac; I figured I'd throw it
    out here before I dump it on Ebay - any offers ?

  2. Re: compaq ds10 for sale 466/1gig ram suse linux

    Tomato Paste wrote:

    > for sale :
    > 1 compaq ds10 Alpha server box, 1 gig ram, 466 chip,
    > 4 gig HDD, boots suse linux. You probably would want to add
    > a larger external hdd. more specs by email.
    >
    > May trade for a comparable mac; I figured I'd throw it
    > out here before I dump it on Ebay - any offers ?

    Where are you located?

    I'm in near-west suburban Chicago, IL USA.

    --
    David J. Dachtera
    dba DJE Systems

    http://www.djesys.com/vms/soho/

  3. Re: compaq ds10 for sale 466/1gig ram suse linux

    David J. Dachtera wrote:

    > Tomato Paste wrote:
    >
    >>for sale :
    >>1 compaq ds10 Alpha server box, 1 gig ram, 466 chip,
    >>4 gig HDD, boots suse linux. You probably would want to add
    >>a larger external hdd. more specs by email.
    >>
    >>May trade for a comparable mac; I figured I'd throw it
    >>out here before I dump it on Ebay - any offers ?

    > Where are you located?
    >
    > I'm in near-west suburban Chicago, IL USA.

    Near Baltimore, USA .
    international shipping is ok, calculate costs
    from ircalc.usps.gov - it weighs around 34 pounds bare
    so figure 42 with a box and packaging.

+ Reply to Thread