Need Adobe Acrobat for Digital Unix / Tru64 - Linux

This is a discussion on Need Adobe Acrobat for Digital Unix / Tru64 - Linux ; Title says it. In their infinite wisdom, Adobe pretends that this never existed and does not make it available for download. Where can one find a copy?...

  1. Need Adobe Acrobat for Digital Unix / Tru64

    Title says it. In their infinite wisdom, Adobe pretends that this never
    existed and does not make it available for download. Where can one find
    a copy?

  2. Re: Need Adobe Acrobat for Digital Unix / Tru64

    Hi!

    You can get a RPM package from my website (sorry, only German)
    http://www.planet-eigner.de/dec-unix.html

    Reinhard

    "Steven N. Hirsch" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:bfsGb.5539$Vv2.2283489@news1.news.adelphia.ne t...
    > Title says it. In their infinite wisdom, Adobe pretends that this never
    > existed and does not make it available for download. Where can one find
    > a copy?

+ Reply to Thread