Clustering software for Linux Alpha - Linux

This is a discussion on Clustering software for Linux Alpha - Linux ; Is there any clustering software for Alpha Linux similar to Mosix/Openmosix? I need to cluster a few machines with support for transparent process migration. Thanks a lot Lucas...

  1. Clustering software for Linux Alpha

    Is there any clustering software for Alpha Linux similar to
    Mosix/Openmosix? I need to cluster a few machines with support for
    transparent process migration.

    Thanks a lot

    Lucas

  2. Re: Clustering software for Linux Alpha

    Lucas Tsatiris wrote:
    > Is there any clustering software for Alpha Linux similar to
    > Mosix/Openmosix? I need to cluster a few machines with support for
    > transparent process migration.

    Check http://www.clustermatic.org/ (bproc site).
    A listing for a content of CM4 RPMS shows the following
    subdirectories:

    alpha/ 14-Nov-2003 17:26
    athlon/ 14-Nov-2003 17:26
    i386/ 14-Nov-2003 17:27