ECU Disk for AlphaServer 4100 - Linux

This is a discussion on ECU Disk for AlphaServer 4100 - Linux ; hi last night i had to reconfigure my as4100 and therefore i needed the ecu floppy disk. my problem: the floppy is unreadable ;-) does someone have the ecu floppy ? maybe any image ? thanks and regards, markus...

  1. ECU Disk for AlphaServer 4100

    hi

    last night i had to reconfigure my as4100 and therefore
    i needed the ecu floppy disk.

    my problem: the floppy is unreadable ;-)

    does someone have the ecu floppy ? maybe any image ?

    thanks and regards, markus

  2. Re: ECU Disk for AlphaServer 4100

    Markus wrote in message news:<3fde3b45_2@news.cybercity.ch>...
    > hi
    >
    > last night i had to reconfigure my as4100 and therefore
    > i needed the ecu floppy disk.
    >
    > my problem: the floppy is unreadable ;-)
    >
    > does someone have the ecu floppy ? maybe any image ?
    >
    > thanks and regards, markus

    try http://www2.driverguide.com/uploads/...s10/11405.html
    Phil

+ Reply to Thread