Anyone else smell sh^t in here? - Linux

This is a discussion on Anyone else smell sh^t in here? - Linux ; Oh, never mind, it's just Hadron stinking up the newsgroup again. By the way, Quirk, your friends over in a.o.l.u. miss you terribly. -- Regards, [tv] ....Strip mining prevents forest fires. Owner/Proprietor, Cheesus Crust Pizza Company Good to the last ...

  1. Anyone else smell sh^t in here?

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Strip mining prevents forest fires.

    Good to the last supper

  2. Re: Anyone else smell sh^t in here?

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > Oh, never mind, it's just Hadron stinking up the newsgroup again.

    I wondered what that stench was. No surprise it's the Quack asshole.

    > By the way, Quirk, your friends over in a.o.l.u. miss you terribly.

    The fewer groups befouled by that filth, the better.

  3. Re: Anyone else smell sh^t in here?

    chrisv writes:

    > Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    >
    >> Oh, never mind, it's just Hadron stinking up the newsgroup again.

    > I wondered what that stench was. No surprise it's the Quack asshole.
    >
    >> By the way, Quirk, your friends over in a.o.l.u. miss you terribly.

    > The fewer groups befouled by that filth, the better.

    More fine "advocacy" from the vile twins.

    --
    - "Thats what I have been saying for 5 years. Consumers are tired, they
    want something new and more exciting."

  4. Re: Anyone else smell sh^t in here?

    On Sat, 31 May 2008 13:01:08 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > Oh, never mind, it's just Hadron stinking up the newsgroup again.
    >
    > By the way, Quirk, your friends over in a.o.l.u. miss you terribly.

    They miss you too, Lilly....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  5. Re: Anyone else smell sh^t in here?

    "Moshe, Goldfarb." writes:

    > On Sat, 31 May 2008 13:01:08 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    >
    >> Oh, never mind, it's just Hadron stinking up the newsgroup again.
    >>
    >> By the way, Quirk, your friends over in a.o.l.u. miss you terribly.

    > They miss you too, Lilly....

    Is Lilly Marti's little pillow talk name for the iron wool topped
    Tattoed Camper?

    "It is not to be" LOL. *brr*.

  6. Re: Anyone else smell sh^t in here?

    On Sat, 31 May 2008 12:28:50 -0500, chrisv wrote:

    > Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    >
    >> Oh, never mind, it's just Hadron stinking up the newsgroup again.

    > I wondered what that stench was. No surprise it's the Quack asshole.

    That troll still here?

    >> By the way, Quirk, your friends over in a.o.l.u. miss you terribly.

    > The fewer groups befouled by that filth, the better.

    Hardon Quack claimed to have used linux for 2 years (which certainly is an outright
    lie, since he didn't started posting to any linux groups until April 14, 2006)

    He started posting in COLA in April 2006, in the same asshole mode we have
    come to know.

    Later, followed posts to the emacs group (Nov 2006), then Quack
    harrassed the SuSE group with inane drivel. Much later he appeared on the Ubuntu
    group with reports of how installing (rather simple) things failed for
    him. In COLA, Quack claimed all kinds of difficulties in installing Ubuntu
    (most of which had a flatfish stink to it. Googled difficulties).

    And all of a sudden he declares himself a linux pro, being more versed than
    the long time users. And still having all kinds of problems, naturally.

    Now claims to use Debian, but don't get him started on Debian "Stable"!

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a

  7. Re: Anyone else smell sh^t in here?

    William Poaster writes:

    > On Sat, 31 May 2008 12:28:50 -0500, chrisv wrote:
    >
    >> Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    >>
    >>> Oh, never mind, it's just Hadron stinking up the newsgroup again.

    >> I wondered what that stench was. No surprise it's the Quack asshole.

    > That troll still here?
    >
    >>> By the way, Quirk, your friends over in a.o.l.u. miss you terribly.

    >> The fewer groups befouled by that filth, the better.

    > Hardon Quack claimed to have used linux for 2 years (which certainly is an outright
    > lie, since he didn't started posting to any linux groups until April
    > 14, 2006)

    But Willy, according to you there are no issues with Linux, so why would
    I have needed to post to help groups? God you're an idiot.

    > He started posting in COLA in April 2006, in the same asshole mode we have
    > come to know.
    >
    > Later, followed posts to the emacs group (Nov 2006), then Quack
    > harrassed the SuSE group with inane drivel. Much later he appeared on
    > the Ubuntu

    Sweet! Willy has been googling me. He seems to have a bit of a crush all
    things considered. Almost as chilling as Marti wanting brillo pad top
    Tattoed Vampire to **** his brains out - but alas "It can not be".

    > group with reports of how installing (rather simple) things failed for
    > him. In COLA, Quack claimed all kinds of difficulties in installing Ubuntu
    > (most of which had a flatfish stink to it. Googled difficulties).

    All "just worked" for you eh Boaster? Sure. It all "just worked" for you
    eh?

    > And all of a sudden he declares himself a linux pro, being more versed than
    > the long time users. And still having all kinds of problems,
    > naturally.

    I had loads of problems. But then I use cutting edge HW.

    Linux pro? No. But I learnt a lot getting it working. And being a
    professional programmer and designer it wasn't much of a learning
    curve. But I also know that it wasn't "ready for the general desktop".

    > Now claims to use Debian, but don't get him started on Debian
    > "Stable"!

    I think you mean High Plains Hypocrite should not talk about it. You
    guys are clueless.

    --
    udp - universal dropping of an pigeon

  8. Re: Anyone else smell sh^t in here?

    On 2008-05-31, Tattoo Vampire claimed:
    > Oh, never mind, it's just Hadron stinking up the newsgroup again.

    Who?

    > By the way, Quirk, your friends over in a.o.l.u. miss you terribly.

    Oh, you mean the retard that was run out of the Ubuntu group, right?

    --
    I used to be all over Windows. Now I'm *really* over Windows!

  9. Re: Anyone else smell sh^t in here?

    Sinister Midget writes:

    > On 2008-05-31, Tattoo Vampire claimed:
    >> Oh, never mind, it's just Hadron stinking up the newsgroup again.

    > Who?
    >
    >> By the way, Quirk, your friends over in a.o.l.u. miss you terribly.

    > Oh, you mean the retard that was run out of the Ubuntu group, right?

    Sure! LOL, idiots.

  10. Re: Anyone else smell sh^t in here?

    On Sat, 31 May 2008 23:00:25 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "Moshe, Goldfarb." writes:
    >
    >> On Sat, 31 May 2008 13:01:08 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    >>
    >>> Oh, never mind, it's just Hadron stinking up the newsgroup again.
    >>>
    >>> By the way, Quirk, your friends over in a.o.l.u. miss you terribly.

    >> They miss you too, Lilly....

    > Is Lilly Marti's little pillow talk name for the iron wool topped
    > Tattoed Camper?
    >

    > "It is not to be" LOL. *brr*.

    Lilly is Tattoo's alter ego......
    Think Rex Ballard and you will get the picture......
    Ughhhhh....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  11. Re: Anyone else smell sh^t in here?

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    > Oh,

    Yeah, I noticed that too. Marti should be more thorough in washing your
    **** off his dick. You need to brush and floss *much* more often.

  12. Re: Anyone else smell sh^t in here?

    Sinister Midget wrote:

    > Tattoo Vampire claimed:
    >>
    >> Oh, never mind, it's just Hadron stinking up the newsgroup again.

    > Who?
    >
    >> By the way, Quirk, your friends over in a.o.l.u. miss you terribly.

    > Oh, you mean the retard that was run out of the Ubuntu group, right?

    LOL They don't suffer fools over there, eh? Good for them.

  13. Re: Anyone else smell sh^t in here?

    Charles Von Shazzle wrote:

    > Yeah, I noticed that

    *plonk*

  14. Re: Anyone else smell sh^t in here?

    Hadron wrote:

    > Sure! LOL, idiots.

    They kicked your ass, Quack, and you know it.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....What's another word for Thesaurus?