CentOS 5.2

,----[ Quote ]
| So when can we expect CentOS 5.2 then, well using the same 3,5 weeks we end
| up with a date of around June 14th 2008. This is of course a estimate it can
| be later or earlier.
`----

http://misterd77.blogspot.com/2008/05/centos-52.html

Red Hat Inc (RHT) more shares bought by The Growth Equity Portfolio

,----[ Quote ]
| The stock is currently owned by 257 funds/institutions with a total activity
| score of -0.17. With 40.58 % of owning funds reported recently buying shares,
| 11.29 % maintaining existing share level and 48.11 % selling shares.
`----

http://www.mffais.com/newsarticles/2...31-210255.html

Related:

Centos 5.1 Review

,----[ Quote ]
| CentOS stands for Community ENTerprise Operating System. As a group, CentOS
| is a community of open source contributors and users. Typical CentOS users
| are organizations and individuals that do not need strong commercial support
| in order to achieve successful operation. CentOS is 100% compatible rebuild
| of the Red Hat Enterprise Linux, in full compliance with Red Hat's
| redistribution requirements. CentOS is for people who need an enterprise
| class operating system stability without the cost of certification and
| support. CentOS is currently ranked #12 at distrowatch * * *
`----

http://simplyjat.blogspot.com/2007/1...51-review.html

[CentOS-announce] Release for CentOS-5.1 i386 and x86_64

,----[ Quote ]
| We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of CentOS-5.1 for
| the i386 and x86_64 Architectures.
`----

http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/ce...er/014476.html

[CentOS-announce] CentOS 4.6 is released for i386, x86_64, s390, s390x and ia64

,----[ Quote ]
| The CentOS development team is pleased to announce the release of CentOS
| 4.6 for i386, x86_64, s390, s390x and ia64.
|
| It is available on all CentOS.org mirrors and via bittorrent...
`----

http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/ce...er/014511.html

CentOS 5 as a Desktop System

,----[ Quote ]
| CentOS 5 is a stable system which can be user either as a server OS or
| as a desktop system for a normal user. The latter requires a few
| modifications in the default installation (like the performance
| fixes mentioned in the article), but after the tweaking is done,
| it works great and is worth recommending.
`----

http://polishlinux.org/redhat/centos-5-free-redhat/

Dollars and CentOS 4.5: Updating Up2date

,----[ Quote ]
| I continue to be impressed with the way CentOS/Red Hat is laid out. There are
| tons of management tools, and mousing over just about anything on the screen
| causes small "help" boxes to open up. Nice touch. *
`----

http://www.insidesocal.com/click/200...nd_centos.html

Is CentOS 5.0 Worth Every Penny?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://junauza.blogspot.com/2007/10/...ery-penny.html

Dollars and CentOS 4.5: Updating Up2date

,----[ Quote ]
| I continue to be impressed with the way CentOS/Red Hat is laid out. There are
| tons of management tools, and mousing over just about anything on the screen
| causes small "help" boxes to open up. Nice touch. *
`----

http://www.insidesocal.com/click/200...nd_centos.html

Review: CentOS 5

,----[ Quote ]
| CentOS 5.0 gets high marks from me for a lot of what they do, but looses a
| few points for some of the things they either forgot to do, or chose not to
| do. For business use, it’s a well rounded Linux distribution that’s ready for
| the desktop for certain. But for the portable user and the home user, I feel
| that it needs to grow a bit more before it will find its way onto my
| shortlist of recommended Linux distributions. With what I’ve seen, I’d really
| love for it to reach that level at some point, but for now it’s not. But I
| must say, the developers have done well and I look forward to future versions
| and all the great new things that they will be bringing about in the years to
| come! * * * *
`----

http://www.raiden.net/?cat=2&aid=277&pid=1

A First Look At CentOS 5

,----[ Quote ]
| After what has become a few weeks with it, I believe CentOS 5 is a
| worthy successor to previous versions. *If you're in the market for
| an easy to use Linux operating system, you will find me suggesting it.
`----

http://linuxronin.com/content/view/41/9/

CentOS The Red Hat Clone *

,----[ Quote ]