Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time? - Linux

This is a discussion on Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time? - Linux ; Why have all the micohsaft shills fled COLA in one go? Have they received new orders or decideded to take a holiday all at once? It is possible that the new EU law that came into effect 26 May 2008 ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 48

  1. Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    Why have all the micohsaft shills fled COLA in one go?

    Have they received new orders or decideded to take a holiday
    all at once?

    It is possible that the new EU law that came into effect 26 May 2008
    may apply to dumb fscks who are asstroturfing on behalf of big
    corporation in more ways than one. I notice other newsgroups
    are suffering similar disappearance of vast numbers of socks.

    Asstrocide is being committed on a wholesale basis at the moment.
    Whole bunches of socks are being rounded up, put in a field
    and slaughtered to cover the tracks of asstroturfers.

    If you have a company branch in the EU, and you post in reply
    towards citizens within the EU, and that post is part of an
    asstroturfing campaign, then that EU citizen has a legitimate
    complaint against that company where their branches
    are located. It won't matter if the post originated outside the EU.
    Its an attack on an EU citizen by a company who has bases in EU
    and they are liable for every penny.

    Finally it becomes worthwhile to hunt down asstroturfers
    at least by all EU members. Fantastic don't you think?

  2. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    7 wrote:

    > Why have all the micohsaft shills fled COLA in one go?
    >
    > Have they received new orders or decideded to take a holiday
    > all at once?
    >
    > It is possible that the new EU law that came into effect 26 May 2008
    > may apply to dumb fscks who are asstroturfing on behalf of big
    > corporation in more ways than one. I notice other newsgroups
    > are suffering similar disappearance of vast numbers of socks.
    >
    > Asstrocide is being committed on a wholesale basis at the moment.
    > Whole bunches of socks are being rounded up, put in a field
    > and slaughtered to cover the tracks of asstroturfers.
    >
    > If you have a company branch in the EU, and you post in reply
    > towards citizens within the EU, and that post is part of an
    > asstroturfing campaign, then that EU citizen has a legitimate
    > complaint against that company where their branches
    > are located. It won't matter if the post originated outside the EU.
    > Its an attack on an EU citizen by a company who has bases in EU
    > and they are liable for every penny.
    >
    > Finally it becomes worthwhile to hunt down asstroturfers
    > at least by all EU members. Fantastic don't you think?

    You ever notice how one will post and then the usual two will follow? I
    think, it's just one idiot doing all the posting and they had to spend a
    bit of time visiting the unemployment office or something... hence the lack
    of posts from "them all."

    --

    Jerry McBride (jmcbride@mail-on.us)

  3. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    7 wrote:

    > Why have all the micohsaft shills fled COLA in one go?
    >
    > Have they received new orders or decideded to take a holiday
    > all at once?
    >
    > It is possible that the new EU law that came into effect 26 May 2008
    > may apply to dumb fscks who are asstroturfing on behalf of big
    > corporation in more ways than one. I notice other newsgroups
    > are suffering similar disappearance of vast numbers of socks.
    >
    > Asstrocide is being committed on a wholesale basis at the moment.
    > Whole bunches of socks are being rounded up, put in a field
    > and slaughtered to cover the tracks of asstroturfers.
    >
    > If you have a company branch in the EU, and you post in reply
    > towards citizens within the EU, and that post is part of an
    > asstroturfing campaign, then that EU citizen has a legitimate
    > complaint against that company where their branches
    > are located. It won't matter if the post originated outside the EU.
    > Its an attack on an EU citizen by a company who has bases in EU
    > and they are liable for every penny.
    >
    > Finally it becomes worthwhile to hunt down asstroturfers
    > at least by all EU members. Fantastic don't you think?

    Well have they?

    I haven't noticed, since I've plonked all of them. COLA is much more
    enjoyable without the need to read their garbage IMHO.

    Cheers

    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

  4. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    7 wrote:

    > Why have all the micohsaft shills fled COLA in one go?

    Left side of cola wacko's mouth: Wintrolls/shills are desperate because
    Linux is winning - that's why they post so much.

    2 days later, right side of cola wacko's mouth: Where are all the shills?!
    We need them to keep us from dying of boredom

    > Finally it becomes worthwhile to hunt down asstroturfers
    > at least by all EU members. Fantastic don't you think?

    Yes, all 0 of us cola astroturfers/MS shills are quaking in our boots.

  5. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    Verily I say unto thee, that ml2mst spake thusly:

    > I haven't noticed, since I've plonked all of them. COLA is much more
    > enjoyable without the need to read their garbage IMHO.

    That's why they've gone. They have no audience for their astroturfing.

    See, told you that ignoring them works.

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    `----

    03:23:18 up 161 days, 23:59, 6 users, load average: 0.44, 0.28, 0.19

  6. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

  7. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ Jerry McBride on Saturday 31 May 2008 00:31 : \____
    >
    >> 7 wrote:
    >>
    >>> Why have all the micohsaft shills fled COLA in one go?
    >>>
    >>> Have they received new orders or decideded to take a holiday
    >>> all at once?
    >>>
    >>> It is possible that the new EU law that came into effect 26 May 2008
    >>> may apply to dumb fscks who are asstroturfing on behalf of big
    >>> corporation in more ways than one. I notice other newsgroups
    >>> are suffering similar disappearance of vast numbers of socks.
    >>>
    >>> Asstrocide is being committed on a wholesale basis at the moment.
    >>> Whole bunches of socks are being rounded up, put in a field
    >>> and slaughtered to cover the tracks of asstroturfers.
    >>>
    >>> If you have a company branch in the EU, and you post in reply
    >>> towards citizens within the EU, and that post is part of an
    >>> asstroturfing campaign, then that EU citizen has a legitimate
    >>> complaint against that company where their branches
    >>> are located. It won't matter if the post originated outside the EU.
    >>> Its an attack on an EU citizen by a company who has bases in EU
    >>> and they are liable for every penny.
    >>>
    >>> Finally it becomes worthwhile to hunt down asstroturfers
    >>> at least by all EU members. Fantastic don't you think?

    >> You ever notice how one will post and then the usual two will follow? I
    >> think, it's just one idiot doing all the posting and they had to spend a
    >> bit of time visiting the unemployment office or something... hence the
    >> lack of posts from "them all."

    > It's probably better not to aggravate them by mentioning their absence.

    Personally I believe the new laws have driven them to live in fear of
    prosecution if they start an aggrevated campaign.
    Until some cases have been taken through the courts
    and the damages studied, it will a little quieter.

    I notice some of the other groups have emptied of asstroturfers
    as well. Notably UK ones in the last few days!!!

  8. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    On Sat, 31 May 2008 02:30:22 +0200, ml2mst wrote:

    > 7 wrote:
    >
    >> Why have all the micohsaft shills fled COLA in one go?
    >>
    >> Have they received new orders or decideded to take a holiday all at
    >> once?
    >>
    >> It is possible that the new EU law that came into effect 26 May 2008 may
    >> apply to dumb fscks who are asstroturfing on behalf of big corporation
    >> in more ways than one. I notice other newsgroups are suffering similar
    >> disappearance of vast numbers of socks.
    >>
    >> Asstrocide is being committed on a wholesale basis at the moment. Whole
    >> bunches of socks are being rounded up, put in a field and slaughtered to
    >> cover the tracks of asstroturfers.
    >>
    >> If you have a company branch in the EU, and you post in reply towards
    >> citizens within the EU, and that post is part of an asstroturfing
    >> campaign, then that EU citizen has a legitimate complaint against that
    >> company where their branches are located. It won't matter if the post
    >> originated outside the EU. Its an attack on an EU citizen by a company
    >> who has bases in EU and they are liable for every penny.
    >>
    >> Finally it becomes worthwhile to hunt down asstroturfers at least by all
    >> EU members. Fantastic don't you think?

    > Well have they?

    I suppose there are some still yammering away. After all, one or two
    posters keep replying to them no matter what inane & trivial rubbish the
    wintrolls post.

    > I haven't noticed, since I've plonked all of them. COLA is much more
    > enjoyable without the need to read their garbage IMHO.

    True. (Quack will perhaps start shrieking "censorship")

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a

  9. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    In article <4ep6h5-cfl.ln1@sky.matrix>, Homer
    wrote:
    > > I haven't noticed, since I've plonked all of them. COLA is much more
    > > enjoyable without the need to read their garbage IMHO.

    > That's why they've gone. They have no audience for their astroturfing.
    >
    > See, told you that ignoring them works.

    Wait...do you people actually think that when you put someone in a
    killfile, they leave the group?

    --
    --Tim Smith

  10. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    Tim Smith wrote:
    > In article <4ep6h5-cfl.ln1@sky.matrix>, Homer
    > wrote:
    >>> I haven't noticed, since I've plonked all of them. COLA is much
    >>> more enjoyable without the need to read their garbage IMHO.

    >> That's why they've gone. They have no audience for their
    >> astroturfing.
    >>
    >> See, told you that ignoring them works.

    > Wait...do you people actually think that when you put someone in a
    > killfile, they leave the group?

    Tim, can you hear me? [H]omer killfiled me and now I don't exist.

  11. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    "DFS" writes:

    > Tim Smith wrote:
    >>>
    >>> That's why they've gone. They have no audience for their
    >>> astroturfing.
    >>>
    >>> See, told you that ignoring them works.

    >> Wait...do you people actually think that when you put someone in a
    >> killfile, they leave the group?

    > Tim, can you hear me? [H]omer killfiled me and now I don't exist.

    Heeellllooooooo ?

    Is there anyone out there?

    Are there any "advocates" at home?

    --
    Being overloaded is the sign of a true Debian maintainer.
    -- JHM on #Debian

  12. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    On Fri, 30 May 2008 19:31:51 -0400, Jerry McBride wrote:

    > You ever notice how one will post and then the usual two will follow? I
    > think, it's just one idiot doing all the posting and they had to spend a
    > bit of time visiting the unemployment office or something... hence the lack
    > of posts from "them all."

    You're thinking of Roy Schestowitz and his amazing SPAM-O-Matic machine.

    Ever notice how the same articles appear all over the Internet at the same
    time?

    Ever notice how the same mistakes are in them?

    Ever notice how they get shilled up a couple of points on digg.com within
    minutes of appearing?

    No, I suspect you don't.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  13. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    On Sat, 31 May 2008 09:33:59 -0700, Tim Smith wrote:

    > In article <4ep6h5-cfl.ln1@sky.matrix>, Homer
    > wrote:
    >>> I haven't noticed, since I've plonked all of them. COLA is much more
    >>> enjoyable without the need to read their garbage IMHO.

    >> That's why they've gone. They have no audience for their astroturfing.
    >>
    >> See, told you that ignoring them works.

    > Wait...do you people actually think that when you put someone in a
    > killfile, they leave the group?

    Because they are not too bright.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  14. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    On Sat, 31 May 2008 19:46:20 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "DFS" writes:
    >
    >> Tim Smith wrote:

    >>> Wait...do you people actually think that when you put someone in a
    >>> killfile, they leave the group?

    >> Tim, can you hear me? [H]omer killfiled me and now I don't exist.
    >>

    > Heeellllooooooo ?
    >
    > Is there anyone out there?
    >
    > Are there any "advocates" at home?

    Linux advocate puts a blindfold on and then starts screaming "Why is it so
    dark out?"

    Seriously, you can't make this stuff up.
    These Linux loons are as thick as bricks.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  15. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote:

    > Linux advocate puts a blindfold on and then starts screaming "Why is
    > it so dark out?"

    "Help me Roy! Send some spam so I know which direction to run to!"

    HA!

  16. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    On Sat, 31 May 2008 18:57:31 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote:
    >
    >> Linux advocate puts a blindfold on and then starts screaming "Why is
    >> it so dark out?"

    > "Help me Roy! Send some spam so I know which direction to run to!"
    >
    > HA!

    Follow the SAUCE Mark...
    Follow the SAUCE!!!!!

    Hahahahahha!!!!!

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  17. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    Homer wrote:

    > Verily I say unto thee, that ml2mst spake thusly:
    >
    >> I haven't noticed, since I've plonked all of them. COLA is much more
    >> enjoyable without the need to read their garbage IMHO.

    > That's why they've gone. They have no audience for their astroturfing.
    >
    > See, told you that ignoring them works.

    Yes, besides you, Roy told me about a dozen of times to simply ignore
    it. Well finally I took your advice ;-)

    I hope Rick will do the same, since he keeps on quoting the garbage and
    responding to the trolls, I (temporary?) plonked Rick as well.

    Cheers

    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

  18. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    William Poaster wrote:

    > On Sat, 31 May 2008 02:30:22 +0200, ml2mst wrote:
    >
    >> 7 wrote:
    >>
    >>> Why have all the micohsaft shills fled COLA in one go?
    >>>
    >>> Have they received new orders or decideded to take a holiday all at
    >>> once?
    >>>
    >>> It is possible that the new EU law that came into effect 26 May 2008 may
    >>> apply to dumb fscks who are asstroturfing on behalf of big corporation
    >>> in more ways than one. I notice other newsgroups are suffering similar
    >>> disappearance of vast numbers of socks.
    >>>
    >>> Asstrocide is being committed on a wholesale basis at the moment. Whole
    >>> bunches of socks are being rounded up, put in a field and slaughtered to
    >>> cover the tracks of asstroturfers.
    >>>
    >>> If you have a company branch in the EU, and you post in reply towards
    >>> citizens within the EU, and that post is part of an asstroturfing
    >>> campaign, then that EU citizen has a legitimate complaint against that
    >>> company where their branches are located. It won't matter if the post
    >>> originated outside the EU. Its an attack on an EU citizen by a company
    >>> who has bases in EU and they are liable for every penny.
    >>>
    >>> Finally it becomes worthwhile to hunt down asstroturfers at least by all
    >>> EU members. Fantastic don't you think?

    >> Well have they?

    > I suppose there are some still yammering away. After all, one or two
    > posters keep replying to them no matter what inane & trivial rubbish the
    > wintrolls post.

    Well if you are referring to "Rick", his posts are filtered to, up here.
    I certainly do _not_ dislike Rick, but he keeps on quoting the garbage
    and keeps responding.

    >> I haven't noticed, since I've plonked all of them. COLA is much more
    >> enjoyable without the need to read their garbage IMHO.

    > True. (Quack will perhaps start shrieking "censorship")

    Who the heck in COLA gives a fsck what His Divinity Quack thinks?

    Cheers

    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

  19. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    ml2mst wrote:
    > Well have they?

    No.
    It's just another one of 7's pitiful attempts to repost a wintroll article
    with the words windows and linux juxtaposed.

    It was amusing the first time he did it... a few years ago.
    It got old very very VERY quickly.
    --
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  20. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    DFS wrote:
    > 2 days later, right side of cola wacko's mouth: Where are all the shills?!
    > We need them to keep us from dying of boredom

    Oh, get stuffed doofy.
    You know as well as I do that even the linux advocates prefer to distance
    themselves from 7's ****wittery.
    --
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast