Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time? - Linux

This is a discussion on Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time? - Linux ; ml2mst wrote: > William Poaster wrote: >> True. (Quack will perhaps start shrieking "censorship") > > Who the heck in COLA gives a fsck what His Divinity Quack thinks? You clearly do. You talk about Linux much less often than ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 48

  1. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    ml2mst wrote:
    > William Poaster wrote:

    >> True. (Quack will perhaps start shrieking "censorship")

    > Who the heck in COLA gives a fsck what His Divinity Quack thinks?

    You clearly do. You talk about Linux much less often than you talk about
    Hadron and other 'trolls'.

    Dumb Willie and Gidget are the same.

  2. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    On May 30, 6:36*pm, 7 wrote:
    > Why have all the micohsaft shills fled COLA in one go?
    >
    > Have they received new orders or decideded to take a holiday
    > all at once?
    >
    > It is possible that the new EU law that came into effect 26 May 2008
    > may apply to dumb fscks who are asstroturfing on behalf of big
    > corporation in more ways than one. I notice other newsgroups
    > are suffering similar disappearance of vast numbers of socks.
    >
    > Asstrocide is being committed on a wholesale basis at the moment.
    > Whole bunches of socks are being rounded up, put in a field
    > and slaughtered to cover the tracks of asstroturfers.
    >
    > If you have a company branch in the EU, and you post in reply
    > towards citizens within the EU, and that post is part of an
    > asstroturfing campaign, then that EU citizen has a legitimate
    > complaint against that company where their branches
    > are located. It won't matter if the post originated outside the EU.
    > Its an attack on an EU citizen by a company who has bases in EU
    > and they are liable for every penny.
    >
    > Finally it becomes worthwhile to hunt down asstroturfers
    > at least by all EU members. Fantastic don't you think?

    There never were any shills, so they can't have fled.

  3. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

  4. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 01:55:43 +0200, ml2mst wrote:

    > William Poaster wrote:

    >>> Well have they?

    >> I suppose there are some still yammering away. After all, one or two
    >> posters keep replying to them no matter what inane & trivial rubbish the
    >> wintrolls post.

    > Well if you are referring to "Rick", his posts are filtered to, up here. I
    > certainly do _not_ dislike Rick, but he keeps on quoting the garbage and
    > keeps responding.
    >
    >>> I haven't noticed, since I've plonked all of them. COLA is much more
    >>> enjoyable without the need to read their garbage IMHO.

    >> True. (Quack will perhaps start shrieking "censorship")

    > Who the heck in COLA gives a fsck what His Divinity Quack thinks?

    Or in a.o.l.u for that matter.

    But to answer your question, just his fellow wintrolls.

    --
    This message was sent from a
    computer which is guaranteed

  5. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    ml2mst writes:

    > Homer wrote:
    >
    >> Verily I say unto thee, that ml2mst spake thusly:
    >>
    >>> I haven't noticed, since I've plonked all of them. COLA is much more
    >>> enjoyable without the need to read their garbage IMHO.

    >> That's why they've gone. They have no audience for their astroturfing.
    >>
    >> See, told you that ignoring them works.

    > Yes, besides you, Roy told me about a dozen of times to simply ignore
    > it. Well finally I took your advice ;-)

    Sweet - Roy told him too!

    > I hope Rick will do the same, since he keeps on quoting the garbage and
    > responding to the trolls, I (temporary?) plonked Rick as well.

    Huh? How can Rick ignore what you claim has "gone away"?

    "Advocates" eh? Thick as a plank.

    --
    - "Just think, consumers are not sold on XP, and Microsoft shelled out
    some major $$$ to develop this thing. This is a great opportunity for

  6. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    "DFS" writes:

    > ml2mst wrote:
    >> William Poaster wrote:

    >>> True. (Quack will perhaps start shrieking "censorship")

    >> Who the heck in COLA gives a fsck what His Divinity Quack thinks?

    > You clearly do. You talk about Linux much less often than you talk about
    > Hadron and other 'trolls'.
    >
    > Dumb Willie and Gidget are the same.

    Marti talks more about his desire to go to bed with Tattoo Vampire than
    he does about Linux. He certainly talks more about his killfiles than he
    does about Linux too. It's all very, very disturbing.

  7. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 11:17:49 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > ml2mst writes:
    >
    >> Homer wrote:
    >>
    >>> Verily I say unto thee, that ml2mst spake thusly:

    >>> That's why they've gone. They have no audience for their astroturfing.
    >>>
    >>> See, told you that ignoring them works.

    >> Yes, besides you, Roy told me about a dozen of times to simply ignore
    >> it. Well finally I took your advice ;-)

    > Sweet - Roy told him too!

    Snicker....

    The blind following the dumb...

    It gets funnier by the day.

    >> I hope Rick will do the same, since he keeps on quoting the garbage and
    >> responding to the trolls, I (temporary?) plonked Rick as well.

    > Huh? How can Rick ignore what you claim has "gone away"?
    >
    > "Advocates" eh? Thick as a plank.

    Perception was never a trait of the true, rabid, cultist, Linux zealot.
    They only see what they want to see and accuse others of being wrong.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  8. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 11:22:17 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "DFS" writes:
    >
    >> ml2mst wrote:

    >>> Who the heck in COLA gives a fsck what His Divinity Quack thinks?

    >> You clearly do. You talk about Linux much less often than you talk about
    >> Hadron and other 'trolls'.
    >>
    >> Dumb Willie and Gidget are the same.
    >>

    > Marti talks more about his desire to go to bed with Tattoo Vampire than
    > he does about Linux. He certainly talks more about his killfiles than he
    > does about Linux too. It's all very, very disturbing.

    I suppose he discovered Lilly, Tattoo's alter ego.
    Keep your eyeball on the Hackerwerks shrine.
    Sick.
    These 'guys' are a sick bunch.
    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  9. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    In article ,
    "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote:
    > > Marti talks more about his desire to go to bed with Tattoo Vampire than
    > > he does about Linux. He certainly talks more about his killfiles than he
    > > does about Linux too. It's all very, very disturbing.

    > I suppose he discovered Lilly, Tattoo's alter ego.
    > Keep your eyeball on the Hackerwerks shrine.

    Well, now he won't feel bad at all.

    (OK, that's probably way too obscure a reference...I wonder if anyone
    will get it?)

    --
    --Tim Smith

  10. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 18:08:08 -0700, Tim Smith wrote:

    > In article ,
    > "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote:
    >>> Marti talks more about his desire to go to bed with Tattoo Vampire than
    >>> he does about Linux. He certainly talks more about his killfiles than he
    >>> does about Linux too. It's all very, very disturbing.

    >> I suppose he discovered Lilly, Tattoo's alter ego.
    >> Keep your eyeball on the Hackerwerks shrine.

    > Well, now he won't feel bad at all.
    >
    > (OK, that's probably way too obscure a reference...I wonder if anyone
    > will get it?)

    Snicker......

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  11. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    > DFS wrote:
    >> 2 days later, right side of cola wacko's mouth: Where are all the
    >> shills?! We need them to keep us from dying of boredom

    > Oh, get stuffed doofy.
    > You know as well as I do that even the linux advocates prefer to
    > distance themselves from 7's ****wittery.

    He is a clown, isn't he?

    Then again, is there a cola "advocate" that isn't an extremist, MS-hating
    buffoon?

  12. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    DFS wrote:
    > Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    >> DFS wrote:
    >>> 2 days later, right side of cola wacko's mouth: Where are all the
    >>> shills?! We need them to keep us from dying of boredom

    >> Oh, get stuffed doofy.
    >> You know as well as I do that even the linux advocates prefer to
    >> distance themselves from 7's ****wittery.

    > He is a clown, isn't he?
    >
    > Then again, is there a cola "advocate" that isn't an extremist, MS-hating
    > buffoon?

    Is there a windows "adcovate" here who isn't an extremist linux hating
    buffoon?

    You certainly fall into that category.
    You've not had anything interesting to say (or constructive, or objective)
    since your first post. So don't start on all that bull****.
    We're here to talk about linux, the GOOD points.
    At least if you spout your crap in a windows group you'd be on topic.
    Something you've never been here. Windows hating "buffoons" are on topic
    here.

    --
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  13. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 09:31:14 +0100, Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    > DFS wrote:
    >> Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Oh, get stuffed doofy.
    >>> You know as well as I do that even the linux advocates prefer to
    >>> distance themselves from 7's ****wittery.

    >> He is a clown, isn't he?
    >>
    >> Then again, is there a cola "advocate" that isn't an extremist, MS-hating
    >> buffoon?

    > Is there a windows "adcovate" here who isn't an extremist linux hating
    > buffoon?

    I rarely see Windows advocated in this group.

    > You certainly fall into that category.
    > You've not had anything interesting to say (or constructive, or objective)
    > since your first post. So don't start on all that bull****.

    Says you.
    DFS posts facts..
    Are you going to argue with 84 pages of freezing problems with Ubuntu?
    Yea, I suppose you will....Works for you...right?

    > We're here to talk about linux, the GOOD points.

    No.
    The charter plainly says to compare Linux with other operating systems.
    It says nothing about good or bad.
    Compare means both.....

    > At least if you spout your crap in a windows group you'd be on topic.

    And if Roy Schestowitz spouted his SPAM in a Microsoft hate group *he*
    would be on topic as well.

    > Something you've never been here. Windows hating "buffoons" are on topic
    > here.

    Your brain seems to be in neutral.

    So now that I have taken you apart, piece by piece, what have you to say?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  14. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    > DFS wrote:
    >> Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Oh, get stuffed doofy.
    >>> You know as well as I do that even the linux advocates prefer to
    >>> distance themselves from 7's ****wittery.

    >> He is a clown, isn't he?
    >>
    >> Then again, is there a cola "advocate" that isn't an extremist,
    >> MS-hating buffoon?

    No, there's not.

    > Is there a windows "adcovate" here who isn't an extremist linux hating
    > buffoon?
    >
    > You certainly fall into that category.
    > You've not had anything interesting to say (or constructive, or
    > objective) since your first post.

    Then why do you continue to read my posts for 4 years, spike1?

    > So don't start on all that bull****.
    > We're here to talk about linux, the GOOD points.

    You are, huh?

    * what's Linux GOOD about your idiotic .sig about a 32-bit OS .. 16 bits...
    2 bits MS... blah blah"?
    * what's Linux GOOD about your current idiotic .sig ?
    * what's Linux GOOD about Spamowitz's thousands of anti-MS posts?

    > At least if you spout your crap in a windows group you'd be on topic.

    I talk about Linux most of the time, even when a majority of the discussion
    is anti-MS\anti-Windows idiocy.

    Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    >Is there a windows "adcovate" here who isn't an extremist linux hating
    >buffoon?

    ....or a liar or a fscking idiot?

  16. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    DFS wrote:
    >>> Then again, is there a cola "advocate" that isn't an extremist,
    >>> MS-hating buffoon?

    > No, there's not.

    Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness...

    | in |good to you so far... |

  17. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    chrisv wrote:
    > Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    >
    >>Is there a windows "adcovate" here who isn't an extremist linux hating
    >>buffoon?

    > ...or a liar or a fscking idiot?

    No and no.
    | in |good to you so far... |

  18. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    Verily I say unto thee, that Andrew Halliwell spake thusly:

    >> No, there's not.

    > Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness...

    We don't need any more signs to figure /that/ out.

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    `----

    17:00:11 up 165 days, 13:35, 5 users, load average: 0.05, 0.02, 0.03

  19. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 16:16:46 +0100, Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    >> No, there's not.

    > Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness...

    You mean like Schestowitz does every day?
    All those posts.
    So little replies.
    On digg he is virtually ignored.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  20. Re: Why have all the Micoshaft Shills flee at the same time?

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic