Splashtop Motherboard stockists? - Linux

This is a discussion on Splashtop Motherboard stockists? - Linux ; Splashtop Motherboards (i.e. the Asus 'Express Gate' instant ON Linux BIOS) - anyone stocking them in good numbers in UK? I'm in the market for two or three - preferably something that can handle quad core....

  1. Splashtop Motherboard stockists?

    Splashtop Motherboards (i.e. the Asus 'Express Gate' instant ON Linux BIOS)
    - anyone stocking them in good numbers in UK?

    I'm in the market for two or three - preferably something that
    can handle quad core.

  2. Re: Splashtop Motherboard stockists?

    7 wrote:
    > Splashtop Motherboards (i.e. the Asus 'Express Gate' instant ON Linux BIOS)
    > - anyone stocking them in good numbers in UK?
    >
    > I'm in the market for two or three - preferably something that
    > can handle quad core.

    I'd like to believe you Nanotech dude, but I don't. Post the output of
    'dmesg', Joseph.

  3. Re: Splashtop Motherboard stockists?

    Micosahft fraudster and asstroturfer K. Birch flatly wrote on behalf of Half
    Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:

    > 7 wrote:
    >> Splashtop Motherboards (i.e. the Asus 'Express Gate' instant ON Linux
    >> BIOS) - anyone stocking them in good numbers in UK?
    >>
    >> I'm in the market for two or three - preferably something that
    >> can handle quad core.
    >>

    > I'd like to believe you Nanotech dude, but I don't. Post the output of
    > 'dmesg', Joseph.

    You were more believable dude when you failed to answer this...

    Linux now sells 3 million embedded Linux gadgets PER DAY.
    Linux desktop is installed 1 million+ copies a week.
    75% of all new major projects use Linux and open source.
    Linux is mainstream in server market and supercomputer market.

    That is a massive ecosystem and its all free.

    http://www.livecdlist.com
    http://www.distrowatch.com

  4. Re: Splashtop Motherboard stockists?

    On Fri, 30 May 2008 22:57:16 GMT, 7 wrote:

    > Micosahft fraudster and asstroturfer K. Birch flatly wrote on behalf of Half
    > Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:
    >
    >> 7 wrote:
    >>> Splashtop Motherboards (i.e. the Asus 'Express Gate' instant ON Linux
    >>> BIOS) - anyone stocking them in good numbers in UK?
    >>>
    >>> I'm in the market for two or three - preferably something that
    >>> can handle quad core.
    >>>

    >> I'd like to believe you Nanotech dude, but I don't. Post the output of
    >> 'dmesg', Joseph.

    > You were more believable dude when you failed to answer this...
    >
    > Linux now sells 3 million embedded Linux gadgets PER DAY.
    > Linux desktop is installed 1 million+ copies a week.
    > 75% of all new major projects use Linux and open source.
    > Linux is mainstream in server market and supercomputer market.
    >
    > That is a massive ecosystem and its all free.

    So you can't answer the question can you, mjcr?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  5. Re: Splashtop Motherboard stockists?