[News] Op-Ed: Future of Java is Clear and Bright - Linux

  1. [News] Op-Ed: Future of Java is Clear and Bright

  2. Re: [News] Op-Ed: Future of Java is Clear and Bright

    "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message

    > SpringSource CEO: "The Future of Enterprise Java is Clear and Bright"

    Wow. What stunning news. The CEO of a company that sells Java solutions
    says that the future of Java is big. What's next... the CEO or Oracle
    saying that Oracle is the best database or maybe the CEO of Boeing saying
    that Boeing makes the best jets.

    More proof that the scumbag liar Roy Schestowitz will post anything to earn
    his posting pennies - after all it's all about quantity and not quality.

  3. Re: [News] Op-Ed: Future of Java is Clear and Bright

    On Sat, 31 May 2008 10:10:28 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message
    >>
    >> SpringSource CEO: "The Future of Enterprise Java is Clear and Bright"
    >>

    > Wow. What stunning news. The CEO of a company that sells Java solutions
    > says that the future of Java is big. What's next... the CEO or Oracle
    > saying that Oracle is the best database or maybe the CEO of Boeing saying
    > that Boeing makes the best jets.
    >
    > More proof that the scumbag liar Roy Schestowitz will post anything to earn
    > his posting pennies - after all it's all about quantity and not quality.

    Schestowitz has been proven a liar many times over.

    He is only interested in himself and anything that is not self serving
    (like checking his posts for accuracy) is not on his agenda.

    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  4. Re: [News] Op-Ed: Future of Java is Clear and Bright

    "Moshe, Goldfarb." writes:

    > On Sat, 31 May 2008 10:10:28 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >
    >> "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> SpringSource CEO: "The Future of Enterprise Java is Clear and Bright"
    >>>

    >> Wow. What stunning news. The CEO of a company that sells Java solutions
    >> says that the future of Java is big. What's next... the CEO or Oracle
    >> saying that Oracle is the best database or maybe the CEO of Boeing saying
    >> that Boeing makes the best jets.
    >>
    >> More proof that the scumbag liar Roy Schestowitz will post anything to earn
    >> his posting pennies - after all it's all about quantity and not quality.

    > Schestowitz has been proven a liar many times over.

    Roy Spammomatic never tells the truth.

    > He is only interested in himself and anything that is not self serving
    > (like checking his posts for accuracy) is not on his agenda.

    True. Look at how he infected machines with his web and with not so much
    as a sorry.

  5. Re: [News] Op-Ed: Future of Java is Clear and Bright

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic