Leader in computer security - RSA, uses Microsoft IIS for their website - Linux

This is a discussion on Leader in computer security - RSA, uses Microsoft IIS for their website - Linux ; I guess they don't want to run linux and have their website hacked and owned the way that www.schestowitz.com was hacked and infested with malware or the way that the Ubuntu servers were hacked and started attacking each other. http://www.rsa.com/node.aspx?id=1003 ...

  1. Leader in computer security - RSA, uses Microsoft IIS for their website

    I guess they don't want to run linux and have their website hacked and owned
    the way that www.schestowitz.com was hacked and infested with malware or the
    way that the Ubuntu servers were hacked and started attacking each other.

    http://www.rsa.com/node.aspx?id=1003

  2. Re: Leader in computer security - RSA, uses Microsoft IIS for their website

    "Ezekiel" writes:

    > I guess they don't want to run linux and have their website hacked and owned
    > the way that www.schestowitz.com was hacked and infested with malware or the
    > way that the Ubuntu servers were hacked and started attacking each other.
    >
    > http://www.rsa.com/node.aspx?id=1003

    Looks like another "boycott" task for Schestowitz!

    --
    "Ignore the forging nym-shifting troll who pretends to be chrisv! I'm the *REAL* chrisv!"
    chrisv, COLA.

  3. Re: Leader in computer security - RSA, uses Microsoft IIS for their website

    Ezekiel wrote:

    > I guess they don't want to run linux and have their website hacked and
    > owned the way that www.schestowitz.com was hacked and infested with
    > malware or the way that the Ubuntu servers were hacked and started
    > attacking each other.
    >
    > http://www.rsa.com/node.aspx?id=1003

    But which Linux products like routers and firewalls MUST they and their ISPs
    use to protect those WINDUMMY servers?

    WINDUMMU OSEN - THE GREAT QUARATINED OS.

    Is that for you Ezekiel?

  4. Re: Leader in computer security - RSA, uses Microsoft IIS for their website

    On Fri, 30 May 2008 16:31:57 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "Ezekiel" writes:
    >
    >> I guess they don't want to run linux and have their website hacked and owned
    >> the way that www.schestowitz.com was hacked and infested with malware or the
    >> way that the Ubuntu servers were hacked and started attacking each other.
    >>
    >> http://www.rsa.com/node.aspx?id=1003

    > Looks like another "boycott" task for Schestowitz!

    Linux is probably running the tampon dispensing machines in the ladies room
    though.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  5. Re: Leader in computer security - RSA, uses Microsoft IIS for their website

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic