[News] [Rival] Chaos Claimed in Microsoft India - Linux

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] Chaos Claimed in Microsoft India

    > What's up with Microsoft India?

    They better run out into the street and pick up a few more beggars,
    otherwise they'll /never/ get Windows ME3 finished.

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    `----

    20:31:52 up 161 days, 17:07, 6 users, load average: 0.12, 0.15, 0.13

+ Reply to Thread