New computer software & linux software free - Linux

This is a discussion on New computer software & linux software free - Linux ; New computer software & linux software free....

  1. New computer software & linux software free

    New computer software & linux software free.

  2. Re: New computer software & linux software free

    mahesh.srividya62@gmail.com wrote:

    > New computer software & linux software free.

    Yep. Linux software is free.

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

  3. Re: New computer software & linux software free

    On Thu, 29 May 2008 18:53:18 -0700, mahesh.srividya62 wrote:

    > New computer software & linux software free.

    So where do you run the "linux software" if not on a computer? On the
    refrigerator?

  4. Re: New computer software & linux software free

    "RonB" schreef in bericht
    > mahesh.srividya62@gmail.com wrote:
    >
    >> New computer software & linux software free.

    > Yep. Linux software is free.

    No it isn't!
    https://www.redhat.com/wapps/store/c...R9fdg595.www02

  5. Re: New computer software & linux software free

    Out of date ducks fscker Clogwog wrote on behalf of village idiots:

    > "RonB" schreef in bericht
    >> mahesh.srividya62@gmail.com wrote:
    >>
    >>> New computer software & linux software free.

    >> Yep. Linux software is free.
    >>

    > No it isn't!
    > https://www.redhat.com/wapps/store

    catalog.html;jsessionid=TWJEmxivRF4kwdSOV17HfoSsaM GR9fdg595.www02

    BWAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

    You are better off being the duck fscker you are and sticking to
    windummy friends to keep you informed.

    With RHat you pay for support.
    With Fedora (RHAT free version) you get your support from support forums.

    Only WINDDUMES and clog the duck fscker wouldn't know any of that.

  6. Re: New computer software & linux software free

    "7" schreef in bericht
    news:9XY%j.255$E41.120@text.news.virginmedia.com.. .
    > Out of date ducks fscker Clogwog wrote on behalf of village idiots:
    >
    >> "RonB" schreef in bericht

    >>> Yep. Linux software is free.
    >>>

    >> No it isn't!
    >> https://www.redhat.com/wapps/store

    > catalog.html;jsessionid=TWJEmxivRF4kwdSOV17HfoSsaM GR9fdg595.www02
    >

    > BWAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA!!!!
    >
    > You are better off being the duck fscker you are and sticking to
    > windummy friends to keep you informed.
    >
    > With RHat you pay for support.

    BWAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA!!!!
    "Support? Linux?
    BWAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

    > With Fedora (RHAT free version) you get your support from support forums.
    >
    > Only WINDDUMES and clog

    Thanks again Joseph Michael, you proved my point!
    <"7", *King* *of* *All* *Retards* , the laughing stock of usenet!>
    Now, run along, Josh!
    --
    NetKKKop, NetK00k, NetL00n and King of All Retards, "7" AKA Joseph Michael,
    Administrative Contact:

  7. Re: New computer software & linux software free

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Clogwog

    wrote
    on Fri, 30 May 2008 22:15:40 +0200
    :
    > "7" schreef in bericht
    > news:9XY%j.255$E41.120@text.news.virginmedia.com.. .
    >> Out of date ducks fscker Clogwog wrote on behalf of village idiots:
    >>
    >>> "RonB" schreef in bericht

    >>> No it isn't!
    >>> https://www.redhat.com/wapps/store

    >> catalog.html;jsessionid=TWJEmxivRF4kwdSOV17HfoSsaM GR9fdg595.www02
    >>

    >> BWAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA!!!!
    >>
    >> You are better off being the duck fscker you are and sticking to
    >> windummy friends to keep you informed.
    >>
    >> With RHat you pay for support.

    > BWAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA!!!!
    > "Support? Linux?
    > BWAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

    I'll admit to wondering how many RedHat bug reports get
    fed upstream (the situation is generic of course; Gentoo
    has a similar problem).

    Of course Linux bugs are few and far between; the vast
    majority of bugs are at a higher level, with applications
    such as Epiphany, Firefox, OpenOffice, and Rosegarden.
    One might also see bugs relating to Gnome, Gtk, KDE, or Qt.

    This gives Windows a slight advantage, as Microsoft does
    not need to forward bugs as such (though it might discard
    them, if the bug is provably caused by a third party app,
    and it will have to direct them to the right department,
    an internal affair as far as non-Microsoft entities
    are concerned).

    >> With Fedora (RHAT free version) you get your support from support forums.
    >>
    >> Only WINDDUMES and clog

    > Thanks again Joseph Michael, you proved my point!
    > <"7", *King* *of* *All* *Retards* , the laughing stock of usenet!>
    > Now, run along, Josh!

    As for 7's statements on duck fscking, or anything else
    -- I for one disown all responsibility; he's on his own
    (and so is the duck, since I'm not sure which duck 7 is
    referring to here).

    [.sigsnip]

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Useless C/C++ Programming Idea #2239120:
    void f(char *p) {char *q = p; strcpy(p,q); }

  8. Re: New computer software & linux software free

    Verily I say unto thee, that ray spake thusly:
    > On Thu, 29 May 2008 18:53:18 -0700, mahesh.srividya62 wrote:

    >> New computer software & linux software free.

    > So where do you run the "linux software" if not on a computer? On the
    > refrigerator?

    I suppose the implication is supposed to be compootah == Windows, as
    many of the sheep seem to think.

    Of course this particular sheep is more of a "bot", and a broken one at
    that, since it forgot to include the main body of its spam.

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    `----

    03:10:54 up 161 days, 23:46, 6 users, load average: 0.03, 0.12, 0.14

  9. Re: New computer software & linux software free

    On Thu, 29 May 2008 18:53:18 -0700 (PDT), mahesh.srividya62@gmail.com
    wrote:

    > New computer software & linux software free.

    Is that you again Roy Schestowitz?

    Robot scripts go amaok again?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  10. Re: New computer software & linux software free

    On Thu, 29 May 2008 21:35:53 -0500, RonB wrote:

    > mahesh.srividya62@gmail.com wrote:
    >
    >> New computer software & linux software free.

    > Yep. Linux software is free.

    Only if your time is free as well.
    Using Linux is like building a 747 from a kit that includes no
    instructions.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  11. Re: New computer software & linux software free

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  12. Re: New computer software & linux software free