Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 26 of 26

  1. Re: What would you fix in Linux?

    On 2008-05-31, AqD wrote:
    > On May 31, 11:28 am, Homer wrote:
    >> Verily I say unto thee, that Gregory Shearman spake thusly:
    >>
    >> > Rubbish. ATI graphic cards, while not perfect, do a good job of 3D
    >> > (as long as you download their proprietary drivers).

    >> I play Q3 and ET:QW on my ATi X700 based system all the time, using only
    >> the Free radeon driver, without any problems, and at a decent speed too.

    > By "decent" you mean the speed is as fast as the official driver?
    >
    > Anything below it is not acceptable.

    Anything faster than the framerate required for persistence
    of vision is adequate. Most people simply aren't framerate snobs.

    --
    If you are going to judge Linux based on how easy
    it is to get onto a Macintosh. Let's try installing |||

  2. Re: What would you fix in Linux?

    JEDIDIAH writes:

    > On 2008-05-31, AqD wrote:
    >> On May 31, 11:28 am, Homer wrote:
    >>> Verily I say unto thee, that Gregory Shearman spake thusly:

    >>> I play Q3 and ET:QW on my ATi X700 based system all the time, using only
    >>> the Free radeon driver, without any problems, and at a decent speed too.

    >> By "decent" you mean the speed is as fast as the official driver?
    >>
    >> Anything below it is not acceptable.

    > Anything faster than the framerate required for persistence
    > of vision is adequate. Most people simply aren't framerate snobs.

    This has been debunked time and time again if you are referring to the
    rubbish about 50 fps.

  3. Re: What would you fix in Linux?

    On Tue, 27 May 2008 14:47:15 -0700, The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

    > Rosegarden. Rosegarden, however, is tricky; the requirements include

    Use Ubuntu and install UbuntuStudio.

    --
    // This is my opinion.

  4. Re: What would you fix in Linux?

    On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 00:33:35 +0000, Gregory Shearman wrote:

    > On 2008-06-02, AqD wrote:
    >> On Jun 1, 6:43 am, Hadron wrote:
    >>> Gregory Shearman writes:

    > You do realise you are agreeing with a ****wit lying cunt, don't you?
    >
    > There's no problem if the user doesn't have a problem... Understand?
    >
    > There can only be a problem if you HAVE a problem...
    >
    > Sheesh....

    Hardon Quack won't admit it, but he is a classic example of someone
    suffering from NPD.
    Someone with NPD, sees that it's *always* the rest of the world that's
    wrong, *never* them.
    For a prime example, see Quack's replies to Ian Hilliard:-

    Also see:
    Quack's reaction to C.Hunter in aolu.
    Threads about Quack wanting distros to be restricted to two/three distros,
    one desktop & one format.
    etc...etc..

    Remember, an NPD is *always* right, & everyone *else* is wrong.

    An NPD has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates
    achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without
    commensurate achievements)
    Remember the CERN/IBM headers? Also how he goes on about Andrew H's sig?

    An NPD shows arrogant, haughty behaviours or attitudes.
    Remember what some called Quack in aolu?
    "Arrogant" & "****ty attitude", which you've also seen demonstrated in
    here.

    http://behavenet.com/capsules/disord...issisticpd.htm

    --