trade compaq-alpha ram for 466 alpha chip - Linux

This is a discussion on trade compaq-alpha ram for 466 alpha chip - Linux ; Hi all - I'm looking for a 466 alpha chip, and maybe Compaq-specific flash/rom utilities . I have compaq/dec-specific ram to trade . RAM from a DS20 or DS10 or es40, all alphaserver boxes. pictures and details by email .....

  1. trade compaq-alpha ram for 466 alpha chip

    Hi all -

    I'm looking for a 466 alpha chip, and maybe
    Compaq-specific flash/rom utilities .

    I have compaq/dec-specific ram to trade .
    RAM from a DS20 or DS10 or es40, all alphaserver boxes.

    pictures and details by email ..

  2. Re: trade compaq-alpha ram for 466 alpha chip

    Tomato Paste writes:

    > I'm looking for a 466 alpha chip, and maybe

    Which chip type? EV56, perhaps?

    --
    Måns Rullgård
    mru@kth.se