Re: Did Erik Get Fired? - Linux

  1. Re: Did Erik Get Fired?

    On Wed, 28 May 2008 03:00:35 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Hasn't the diversity of (unique) trolls gone down recently? Has Microsoft, via
    > its PR agencies, cut the air supply on some of its "sympathetic members" [1]?
    > Maybe the sinking profits have something to do with it [2].

    You're the one posting all kinds of Microsoft hate articles Roy
    Schestowitz.

    It seems to me that you are terrified of something.

    Maybe graduating college and having to find a real job has you down?
    Don't worry Roy, all your *fine* work which has your name splattered all
    over the Internet will surely assist you in your quest.

    Recruiting firms will Google your name and instantly realize what a major
    player you are in the Linux world.

    hahahahha!

    If only it worked like that.

    No Roy, companies are going to Google your name and wonder how come you
    spend so much time posting insignificant garbage and will wonder if you
    will be doing that on their dime should they be stupid enough to hire you.

    Hey, maybe Mark Kent can offer you a job developing proprietary software
    like he does?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: Did Erik Get Fired?

    Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote on behalf of
    Half Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:

    > You're the one posting all kinds of Microsoft hate articles Roy
    > Schestowitz.
    >
    > It seems to me that you are terrified of something.

    It seems your internet stalking of Roy is Legendary.
    Have you informed the police?

    It is possible that the new EU law that came into effect 26 May 2008
    may apply to dumb fscks who are asstroturfing on behalf of big
    corporation in more ways than one.

    If you have a company branch in the EU, and you post in reply
    towards citizens within the EU, and that post is part of an
    asstroturfing campaign, then that EU citizen has a legitimate
    complaint against that company where their branches
    are located. It won't matter if the post originated outside the EU.
    Its an attack on an EU citizen by a company who has bases in EU
    and they are liable for every penny.

    Finally it becomes worthwhile to hunt down dumb fscks like you
    don't you think?

  3. Re: Did Erik Get Fired?

    On Wed, 28 May 2008 19:26:25 GMT, 7 wrote:

    > Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote on behalf of
    > Half Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:
    >

    >> You're the one posting all kinds of Microsoft hate articles Roy
    >> Schestowitz.
    >>
    >> It seems to me that you are terrified of something.

    > It seems your internet stalking of Roy is Legendary.
    > Have you informed the police?

    Hahahah!
    A person who spews crap all over the place is open season for commentary,
    Sorry mjcr, but that's the way it works.

    > It is possible that the new EU law that came into effect 26 May 2008
    > may apply to dumb fscks who are asstroturfing on behalf of big
    > corporation in more ways than one.

    You mean paid SPAMMER Ubuntu shills like Schestowitz/cyberphoenix/techguy
    (all Schestowitz BTW) will be in trouble?

    Good...

    > Finally it becomes worthwhile to hunt down dumb fscks like you
    > don't you think?

    Is that a threat mjcr?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  4. Re: Did Erik Get Fired?

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  5. Re: Did Erik Get Fired?

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  6. Re: Did Erik Get Fired?

    Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote on behalf of
    Half Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:

    >> Finally it becomes worthwhile to hunt down dumb fscks like you
    >> don't you think?

    > Is that a threat

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!!

    Hmm... It looks like a threat if you think you are a dumb fsck.

  7. Re: Did Erik Get Fired?

    On Thu, 29 May 2008 01:15:23 GMT, 7 wrote:

    > Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote on behalf of
    > Half Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:
    >

    >>> Finally it becomes worthwhile to hunt down dumb fscks like you
    >>> don't you think?

    >> Is that a threat

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!!
    >
    > Hmm... It looks like a threat if you think you are a dumb fsck.

    You're not a good troll.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: